Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

:lol: *raise gsr flag* (*ahem* a flag with a picture of GSR on it) We don't know for absolute sure.. Preparing for destiny, for the unknown. *cough*

Of course Sara will live. Grissom won't let her die. No way.

*Gives the GSR glare to chocolate_bunnys* for making me think pessimistic for about thirty seconds.

2. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

So I had this whole long reply written out and then the power went out- hence, my message was deleted. So here's the second try

If choc is an angst whore, then I'm at least an angst slut. I love that there was angst for the season closer.

On to Cold Burn. For those who haven't read the book, Grissom is going to a forensics conference in New York and brings Sara with him. They get there and the conference is cancelled because of a blizzard, G and S find a dead a dead body in the snow on one of their walks (!!) and they process the scene using makeshift tools kinda like Grissom did in Jackpot. There's a local constable there (Maher) who helps our desert natives process the winter crime scene.

Anyway, Grissom goes to talk to one of the suspects and leaves Sara with Maher. After he's done, he comes back to fill Sara and Maher in, but they're not where he left them.
    Now for the actual passage from the book

Grissom shuffled out into the parking lot, going first to the blue Grand Prix. The tomato stakes were still visible, but Sara and the constable- and their equipment- were gone. Their tracks, however, weren't hard to follow.
    The sky was a gunmetal grey, a darkening shroud over him, as Grissom slogged on past the parking lot to the end of the building, where he still saw nothing but drifted snow. He turned the corner and, as he plodded on, slowly scanned the horizon. In the distance, through the slanting white, he could- finally!- make out two dark figures.
    They were standing on the lake.
    He had a tiny jarring moment before he realized that the lake would be frozen over and safe-relatively safe-for human footsteps.
    Soon, moving as fast as he could, Grissom had made his way around and to the front of the hotel; he began to tramp down the hill, almost losing his balance. He could now plainly see Maher and Sara up ahead. Shouting would be useless, he knew, over the ghostly shriek of the growing blizzard; his voice just wouldn't carry to them.
    this is the good stuff :D
    And then he had an odd, dread-inducing thought- what if Maher was the killer? What if all the help in the snow, the forensics magic, had been deception and cover-up, not straightforward detection? What if Maher had lured Sara out there, to where the man knew the ice was weak, to throw her to an icy death?
    The thought of Sara thrashing in the glacial waters, her screams unheard by a world gone deaf, gave Grissom a ghastly chill; Sara, another victim for him to process...

:eek:

Hee hee I'll let you read the book to find out the rest

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

*cries* I cant help it! I Didnt say I WANT her to die, I said I wouldnt be sad and upset if they did it correctly.

Im sorry *gives G-love a GSR flag* [​IMG]
    leave me alone! :(

Is there a difference? Yay we will be angst whore/slut buddies :lol: :p

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

butterflied08 thanks for that! :eek: Next week, I'm going to my bookstore and hopefully they'll have some CSI books.

Choco did you make that flag?! I love it, I'm going to have to use it when I surrender my thoughts. (I have no clue what I mean by that.. haha)

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yeah, It looks kinda blurry and smashed cuz i made it in the 10 minutes after I read your post. Good luck uhh surrendering your thoughts.

And to all you who are getting mad at me for being all angsty but some of you are on team angst lover
    wait never mind
    Its just
    Choco-B
    GillianSGrissom
    nameless
    *grumbles*
    I cant help that I am an angst whore

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I like to think there's a difference...I won't go into the details because it would be inappropriate for this board :lol: We're officially angst whore/slut buddies...YAY!!

So I fractured my toe today- a horse stepped on it. It was great. It's really gross and purple and pink looking. That's my exciting story of the day.

live.love.csi

7. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Hello guys!!! Although I'm not new to talkcsi, this is my first time in this thread. I just saw Scuba Doobie-Doo and I loved the scene between Grissom and Sara, when she cleans Grissoms cheek. Wow that was great!!! I sure love Grissom, of course, less than Horatio. Since the beginning you can see that those two were meant to be together. I hope they continue like that. Some CSI Miami fans (count me in) are hoping the Yelina and Horatio be as well together.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi RedHot nice you're here ;) sorry I don't know who Yelina is :confused:not a CSI/Miami fan :( but your welcome to post here anytime.. ;)

[​IMG]

9. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Sorry chocbunny i didn't mean to be mean!! I just think it's for sure she's coming back if she's cast. :)

10. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I officially have a new CSI convert in my grasps. We were watching 6X2 today at lunch and she asked me what GSR was. After thinking of this board and all of you guys I bit my tongue and said "Gun Shot Residue" and chuckled. She's not ready for the awe inspiring truth of GSR. Next time we have lunch together I'll put on ToYD and give her a pep talk about our geeks. "Ok, you see that? That's what we call the 'eye!sex'. That's what we call..'hawt'. Ok, now I'll rewind so you're ready for it. Ok, ya see that? That's the 'You. Me. Table. Now.' look. That's what now? ...Good! Yes, 'hella' hawt would be an acceptable term."

I recently went back to working nights and my buddy tracked me down finally and asked what I thought of the finale. After my slight growling sound and me saying "PSSHHH!" I didn't even prompt her and she said "They can't kill Sara.. Gil Grissom loves her!" I am EVIL!!! :devil: MUAHAHAHA. Oh sorry.

Ok now to the real reason I posted.. I noticed the pan over LV right before Gris gets the mini of the car it shows a thunderstorm off in the distance. THAT's where Sara is. In fact Desert! If you still have the scene available, which direction is that scene of Vegas? Is it pointing North-ish? I haven't been to Vegas since I was 3. Yeah, so I don't remember ;) lol.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HUH?, what scene, have I posted it? let me know excatly what scene your talking about, and I'll look.. OK, there's lots of places to bury people here, and bodies are found occasionally, and it's creepy, usually by hikers. people out walking, etc. and then it's on our news! here's a site your can check out ;)

LAKE MEAD AND SURROUNDING AREAS where freak-show Natalie would have access to, but I'm still going with the "it's all in her psychotic brain" :mad:

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Dah, I haven't watched the finale in a while..Um, when they cut from Natalie placing the mini in Gris' office, or Gris and Cath leaving the creepy chick's dad's show, they cut to a birds eye view of Vegas at night and there's a thunderstorm in the background. Then it cuts to Gris finding the mini in his office. When they show that angle of Vegas is it looking Northerly?

ETA: I just FFW through the entire epi...The angle of Vegas is right after the boys catch Natalie, right before Gris talks to her. Yeah. :)

13. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

I think the whole first episode of s8 will be about how Natalie got Sara under the car and stuff, and the search for Sara and maybe we'll get some lovey dovey flashbacks of Grissom and Sara. Man that would be good, then they'd have another cliff hanger to the next episode when Grissom and co. are in the desert and they've split up to search and Grissom goes down a hill sort of and sees Sara's arm under the car and then it finishes with TBC to episode 2.

Can anyone recommend me some good fics please? :D

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I want the first episode to be about Sara and I want a little GSR in there (of course)

I'm actually almost coming around to the idea of killing Sara off. I don't think it will happen but if it was done well if could be pulled off. I'm a bad member of team Stupidly Optimistic :(

15. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.