Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I am going to start twisting my friends words now. I will have them so confused that they won't even know what they are saying :lol:. It will take some time though because I am out of school, but I have the entire summer to think of ways to make them like GSR. Aside from the wait, this summer is going to be great :lol: :D.

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Yay GSR cause it's sweeter in the summer!

Reruns...? LoG was on last night, and I couldn't look at Grissom for more that 10 seconds without laughing at the foliage on his face.

And Sara said he looked nice. Stupid.

Okay, I was looking at all that talk about Sara's relatives. That's nice. I doubt TPTB want to start on the Sidle-Family story. It's too long, and they've probably had enough of Sara!Drama. I'll admit it. I'll take GSR (although I guess you could call it Sara!Drama) any day.

But anyhow, back to the parking lot. I know it was spoiled as a tazer gun, but did we see what Sara got knocked out with?

I was just wonderin...

3. sidlewannabee

I don't know how she got knocked out, we really didn't see Sara in that scene. Hey SHIPWRECKED, I watched LoG last night, too. I sat right in front of the TV when the scene came :D. I wish I recorded it because I wanted to watch that scene over and over again ;). Grissom's beard made him look really old. It was cute to see Sara stuttering around him like in some of the other scenes. He looked like he missed her really bad. He almost forgot where they were. Then she became self-concious and realized that she smelled really bad. She overtalks around him when she gets nervous, how cute. That scene was the only reason that I watched the episode yesterday :D.

4. wings23

wings23 Witness

Taser huh? I've been wondering how Sara was abducted myself. It must have been something like that though because Sara has her weaponless defense training and probably would have been able to fight off Natalie. Of course it probably didn't help that she was taken by suprise.

Here's something about the finale that I've been thinking about too- Where ever Sara is, I don't think it can be that far away from Las Vegas. If you go back and watch the epi, there doesn't seem to be that much time between when Grissom finds the minature and when they arrest Natalie. (Of course the timing could me manipulated on the episode, so I'm assuming it wasn't). That all means that Natalie didn't have time to go very far to dump Sara and trap her under a car.

I'm also wondering how Natalie dumped Sara. She doesn't have a driver's license, so she could have used a car, but maybe not. What do ya'll think?

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Well, Sara has to be in the Nevada desert somewhere right?

And Natalie doesn't have a driver's license hmm? That's interesting because I'm presuming she set up the location of the mustang first and then abducted Sara and crushed her under it. That definitely requires some from of transportation. Unless Sara is really really close. In which case they'll find her faster!

Sorry...got a bit excited at the end there :rolleyes:

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

a hilarous thing just happened. i'm back home, ya know, in Poland, and George Bush just flew over my head in a chopper.

lol.

about 5 american choppers flew above my house and 10 minutes later our news TV was transmitting his press conference after he landed at the airport nearby. i would expect many things from taking my dog for a walk, but not really that. lol

anyway,

aah, you do that and i'll owe you ... a bag of weed? lol
    don't ya dare Herz! :p

i don't really have much to add now. i'm gonna read Da Vinci Code now. peace up.

7. sidlewannabee

I'm wondering how Natalie put the car on top of Sara. She doesn't have a drivers license, hmm. She might have an accomplice although I don't think she trusts anyone so I doubt that. If she took Sara close than they have a really good chance of finding Sara fast. If only they knew it was raining, they would finsd her a whole lot faster. :D

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think Natalie has left Sara alive to give Grissom hope of finding her. Therefore I don't think she has taken her too far away, and she is probably findable. Unless she just wants her to suffer all the more. No. Bad thoughts. Must think positive. Go team SO!

9. wings23

wings23 Witness

It seems like transporting Sara and then trapping her under the car is a lot for Natalie to do on her own, but I really can't see her working with anyone else. Lots of people drive without licenses, and she did have to tow the car out there in addition to everything else. Creepy.
    And based on the timing on the episode, I'm confident that Sara is relatively close by. Which means there's a greater chance she'll be rescued.

10. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

I've always thought that Natalie was able to spring her trap on Sara because Sara recognized her from the lab. I reckon if Sara saw someone around the lab for six weeks she'd recognize them away from the lab too. I also think that all of Natalie's murders were done in revenge for wrongs done to Ernie Dell & his "kids", so she probably has kept in touch with some of them & one might have helped her with Sara. She must have had a tow truck take the mustang out to the desert so there must be a paper trail to follow, maybe that will help them SAVE SARA!!!

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Goodnes you guys talk a lot!:lol:
    lol, Adz. That would creep me out! I live in near the the appalachian mountains and we have people training with helicopter and everytime one goes by it scares the shit out of me!lol.

Well I dont think a person that murder's people for a living is going to care much about whether she is legally allowed to drive.

Go GSR and Team stupidly optimistic!

I think Sara I somewhere totaly unexpected and I still dont mind if they kill her off.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Choco you don't mind if they kill Sara off? :eek: Or was that sarcasim? :lol:

13. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

^^^
    Remember I am this ships biggest angst whore!
    If it is done well, and I mean high-quality fanfiction well. I wouldnt mind. It could be a butiful storyline if done correctly.

~The Angst Whore

14. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Don't feel bad. She did the same thing to me. lol. And besides, we MISS you. *hugs*

Ok so.

I have nothing to say. Again. So I'll ramble. Hopefully, about GSR. At least for three sentences. lol

Adz, you shoulda hopped on your dogs back and flew up to the helicopter to Kung Fu his ass. Assuming, of course, that your dog has magical powers like mine does. ;) You'd be doing the world a favor.

*cough*

I mean what? Huh? Wait. Someone took control of my brain and typed that I swear. I would *never* wish harm upon our loverly president.

I was in DC once and we were supposed to be touring the capitol building but we got delayed because about 5 limo's pulled up and the guys from Secret Service came our and shuffled us all to the sidewalk.

Then *honest to God* There were snipers everywhere. And a low flying helicopter (which I can only assume held more snipers...). We were then informed by our tour guides that it was because one of the Limos held Ariel Sharon. AKA The Prime Minister of Israel. It was fun - we got to spend 20 minutes standing on a sidewalk pointing out the obvious snipers on the rooftops. And taking picture of them. Because that's just how we roll. lol.

Anyways... GSR.

I'm going to go with the original spoilers and believe that Natalie tasered Sara. How else would she have incapacitated someone that much taller and stronger then her? And because of the angle of the shot - I'm assuming she was standing to Sara's side - which leads me to believe that she called her name to get her to turn.

The more contact with the taser wires, the better result you get. And full torso shot is going to get more then a hit or miss shot at her side.

And, as Choc said, just because she doesn't have a license doesn't mean she doesn't drive. Granted, I'm from a farming community where kids are driving before they know how to ride bikes - just to help in the fields...

But not having a license isn't a set "I can't drive". I've got a cousin that JUST got his learner's permit like... three days ago - and he's been driving for at least 6 years.

Welcome to Small town America. Just don't get caught. And make sure you wear your seatbelt. ;)

Well, I gave myself a headache trying to decide how much time Natalie had to get Sara - get to the car - shove her under it - and get back to Vegas before the boys got to her. And I just don't know. That whole timeline leaves me feeling nauseous. It's like a rollercoaster ride. Eh. I'm NO GOOD with timelines.

Ok, so I'm going to write one too. Probably. Adz, it'll be your job to make sure that I do. Because I haven't written anything in so very very long. It's depressing. I'm going to use this as reasoning that I HAVE to do it. Ok? Okies.

You mean like hanging out under a big rubber car in the middle of a sound studio? That'd be nice. lol.

*glares at Choc* Girl, you know I love you. But I think you've got off your meds a little to soon. *pats*

*sobs* Harsh wording, dude. Harsh.

I still however, do not believe Sara is being crushed. Trapped? Yes. But not crushed. If she was crushed she'd have spinal damage and most likely not be able to move even her hand. And at the risk of that, I don't think Natalie would have Crushed her. And She wouldn't have made the little hand animated (in Advance) if she wasn't sure that Sara was going to be alive and able to move her hand. And unless you've got in planned, -crushing- someone under a car isn't exactly an.. exact science. You know?

And Natalie's sure she's alive. And so am I.

Which leads me to believe that she under the car and can't move, but it's positioned so that the bent in top of the car and the depressions edges just meet, creating a 'crater' of sorts that Sara is lying in. Tightly yes, but not so much that she's bearing the weight of the car.

Yes, NOW I definitly belong on team SO.

That should be our new Thread name. "Home of the Stupidly Optimistic". Yes.

Okies. I've run out of things to ramble about.

GSR is love.
    GSR is awesome.
    GSR invades my usually martian filled dreams.

That is all.

I very nearly went into heart failure just now. I copied and then hit sumbit. And, of course, it wasn't 'valid' any longer. And so I went to hit 'paste' and it wasn't a choice on my right click! Then I realized that it was... but I had been looking at the copy button.

Go me. Maybe I should just be on team Stupid? :rolleyes:

NOW -

That is all.

15. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

ok people it is for sure that Jorja Fox is coming back so why are you saying IF she lives... :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.