Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The thing I didn't like on the Regis interview, was when Marg was talking about how Alan always told her that with his new job, he understood how politicians went corrupt with bribes and things - that the guest host muttered something under his breath and when Marg asked him what he said, he ignored her!

I just felt it was rude, and also I'm sure the comment was uncalled for.

2. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

wow marg was great on Conan O'brien,she look beautiful...and she was soooo funny. beautiful as all ways

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

OMG! The Conan interview was hysterical!!

They started with the mundane - the Playboy offer, the changing her name for the weather-girl gig, etc. Then they got on the subject of how CSI educates the criminals, and she kept digging herself into a hole. First it was how to use bleach to clean up blood, and you can use luminol to see it, then continuing about how CSI also has all of the state-of-the-art equipment that most crime labs don't have. By this time Conan & the crowd were laughing hard, and Marg puts her head in her hands in laughter!! And then he asked her about her favorite piece of lab equipment to use, and she talked about the one that makes the butt prints!! She said that there's no butt print database, so she didn't know how they could get accurate results. Conan said he has a whole butt print library!!

She was wearing the bluish dress from the Parade photoshoot (the one on the stairway)

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Just watched it and I was like roflmao all the time. This one has got to be my favorite of all the recent interviews. I just loooooooooved it so much. The butt print part was hysterical. Conan said he'd been scanning the seat for celebs' butt prints all these years. :lol: And Marg was so embarrassed when Conan kept reminding the viewers to remember what she said about bleech and luminol (sp). It was also funny when they talked about Vatican and... Stephen Segal. Oh my Gosh this was such a fantastic interview. Do watch it if you can! :lol:

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yeah I also love the part where they were making fun of Steven Seagal holding a carp roflmao :lol: that Steven Seagal joke still went on even after Marg's segment. The guest after Marg, Steven R. Schirripa, and Conan still joked about it. :lol: Also love the part where the crowd whistled when Conan talked about Marg getting an offer from Playboy.

Thank goodness Conan was in his usual funny self in this Marg interview cuz you know when Conan doesn't feel the vibe with the guest he doesn't talk that much.. like when Joy Behar (host of the View) guested a couple of days ago Conan hardly talked. Joy wasn't chatty she kept pausing waiting for Conan to talk but he hardly responds lol.

6. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

That's one of the best interviews ever, it was so funny. The parts where they were talking about educating criminals were hilarious. :lol:

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I like how even when she's talking about another actor she's worked with that she's not fond of (Steven Seagal in this case), she doesn't come right out and say anything bad about them. She kind of shrugs it off or just has a general comment. Here it was a "how would I not remember I worked with Steven Seagal" comment.

And strange that the Vatican is contacting her. Do they want to know how a Catholic woman and a Jewish man end up marrying each other? ;)

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

that interview was great :)

I loved her dress. I want her wardrobe.

The comments about The Vatican were too funny :lol:
    the best parts were....
    the butt reader, reading your butt prints and all the stuff about Steven Segal (which you have worked with) according to The Vatican Radio network.

Great interview :)

OT- welcome back kaylyne :cool:

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

have I been gone? Guess I've just been busier than usual the last couple weeks. :rolleyes: I've been reading posts, but guess haven't actually posted much :( Now I'm in desperate need of a vacation! One more week and "VEGAS, here I come!!". :D

Did anyone else think of Marg's interview with Oprah (which I've yet to see - *hint*anyone*hint* - I've only seen stills from that) when Marg brought up the subject of butt prints on Conan's show? :cool:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

When was Marg on Oprah?

Man, she has been busy ;)

OT-kaylyne I thought you had already gone on vacation :lol: :cool:
    Have fun in Vegas :)

11. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

That Oprah interview was in 2003, Marg was with then-CSI producer Elizabeth Devine. Marg and Liz discussed the newest CSI gadgets and equipments at that time, and they discussed and demonstrated how the butt print machine worked. Like Conan, Oprah was really fascinated with that machine, lol. :lol: When I saw that csi segment on Oprah I wasn't a CSI fan yet, I haven't seen a single CSI episode at that time, but I do remember that I liked the butt print machine so much that I thought of checking out the show.

12. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Oh the Oprah one was cool. I just got into CSI and Marg when I saw that. This Conan interview reminded me of that too. Speaking of Conan, I have to agree, this one has to be the best out of all her talk show appearances recently. The View was downright annoying to me. There was absolutely no new in that interview, the only thing it was good for was to oggle her good looks. Everything they asked had been asked on other shows before.... AND on The View too. :rolleyes:

But yeah, Conan was cool. Poor Marg did end up educating everyone. :lol: But she was adorable. And hot :eek:.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh here comes someone that's been missing for a loooooong time. WELCOME BACK Zsa! :D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Z!!!! Is it really you? *poke*

I love the Oprah one. Marg was so fascinated by everything that was going on the show.

I have to admit, the only thing I liked on the View was that Marg and Joy Behar seemed to get on really well. That was nice to see :)

15. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

*giggles at being poked and squirms* Hey! *slaps your hand*

:cool: Yep it's me, returning from the dead. Only to return back to dead. *eye murders UNI* But I've been watching... like Big Brother. (Okay not really... but I'd love to :lol:. Not sure Marg would love it though.)

Anyway, gotta love the publicity she's been getting. Funny that the season is over, yet even when she's off to promote her new movie, she promotes CSI too. She's a walking CSI promo. Gotta say though, I'm not sure the show deserves it. It needs it bad but deserving it? :p

Is there any more interviews coming up for her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.