Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I've been told by my family members that I'm the most outgoing of all of us but I have yet to try and even flirt with someone :lol: With guys it was so much easier because I felt more comfortable around them. I think that's because I was never really 'shy' around them and now I'm really shy about that girl I like and don't even try to make eye contact with them :rolleyes:

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

*Hugs* CSIdoglover54! I'm happy for you :)

I'm VERY shy and loud at the same time. Like you wouldn't know if we had a class together until we started talking. Once I warm up to a person, You can't shut me up :lol:

Well, I know of gay people in my town, but I mean every gay person I know is a guy, or in a relationship. So I'll wait til I leave here.

Ahh, light venting here, but today I went swimming with this guy, whom I was on and off with for a year and a half. It was really weird because it was just us and it got really awkward because once I started thinking I was gay and accepting it, I ended it. But everytime we hang out, we always talk about the past and it's just weird.

marg_kc_willows, please type full words, or stop with the periods! Please and thank you :D

3. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

to ashleywillows-thanks, I feel so relieved now!

I have that with an ex of mine too, he is always bringing up things we did while dating or even worse asking me if I like any girls or who I think is hot. Talk about awkward, not to mention annoying.

Don't know where to put this so it goes here.
    I GOT A JOB OFFER TODAY!!! Going for the interview on friday. It's at a vet clinic helping with the dogs!!!! Hopefully it goes well.

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Hey CSIdoglover, that's great that you got a job offer! Hope you get the job! :)

5. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

Thank you!

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

That is so me. I'd rather see people approach me. Its safer. Cause when I approach people there is a bigger risk of getting hurt one way or the other. When people come to me it somehow feels like that chance isn't so big

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I'm not really outgoing. I'd too would rather people approach me.

My friends aren't either so i never really go to the mall with them unless I ask them. which is really anoying because I'm the only one who has parties (they have birthday ones), and askes them to the movies or mall. I've only been asked once.

doglover your lucky. wish I could. hope you get it.

8. SaraSidle_girl

I''m the kind of girl that uses the internet to meet new people. Sometimes it happens that I meet someone and feel a good click but usually something gets in the way..
    I am not hopelessly going over online dating sites. My friend did talk me into one and I came across a girl. And I came across her again on another site but I didn't know it was her. So I reacted upon both her profiles.. That was funny. What are the odds you come across the same girl twice within half an hour online?

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I've actaully never used the internet to meet people. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I'd rather meet someone in person than the internet. It's probably oh, only 10 times easier to find a girl that is gay on the internet then out somewhere, but I don't know, I'd rather just have to wait forever and ever to meet someone in person. Actually, that's a lie, if I don't find someone when I'm 30 I will use the internet :lol:

10. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I tend to sit behind the safety of my computer. I use the internet to try and meet people because as catherinewillows said it is easier to find girls that are gay, and sometimes you click more on personality when you meet someone online. I'm a big one for personality. A girl could be the sexiest thing out there but if her personality sucks or she hates dogs then not a chance in the world. I'm weird like that I guess.

The only bad thing about using the internet is that you meet some really great people and then they are states or even countries away from you. That always happens to me. I don't have a problem with it at all but I don't have a lot of money to visit people. Maybe if I get this job...

Yet in a since I think it's kinda cool that the internet brings everyone so close together and that you can meet and click with people all across the world. Maybe that is how I will find my soulmate and maybe not but that would be cool.

SaraSidle_girl-that is quite odd that you would click on her profile twice in such a short amount of time. I've tried those sites but they never work for me.

11. SaraSidle_girl

I can definitly relate to CSIdoglover54 I am totally into personality. And over the internet (unless you got a web cam) its hard to see how someone looks. Yeah you can share pictures. But since you have to talk you get to know more about the other's personality. A girl can be goodlooking and all but when her personality sucks', I'm gone.. (makes me wonder why I stuck up with my ex for so long..)

The stupid thing is that when you meet someone with whom you have a lot in common, even in just a friendly way, they always live oceans away from you. At least that's what happening to me a lot.

12. loki

loki Lab Technician

Sorry I'm a little late but *hugsCSIdoglover54* Now hopefully you can find someone who makes you happy, without worrying about hurting anyone :p

And I'm so jealous of your job, btw, I applied for that job once and had to move before I made the callback :lol:

I don't think it would be hard for me to find a girlfriend, I'm naturally very flirty with girls, even more than boys, and if the girl doesn't get totally freaked out by it we usually make good friends, lol.

13. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

SaraSidle_girl its the same with me about personality. What kind of personalities do people like in a girlfriend/boyfriend?
    I like someone who's nice, kind, caring,loving, and someone who won't rush things in a relationship.

14. SaraSidle_girl

I would like someone who knows who she is. Who doesn't judge people, and who isn't afraid to be herself. She has to be nice ofcourse. And a good sense of humor would help too. And, she has to be liberal. Just like me. And ofcourse she should be loving too :cool:

15. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I would like someone who loves dogs, okay they would have to love dogs. I'm so one-minded. I would want someone who is has a down-to-earth personality and a good sense of humor. As sarasidle_girl said I would want someone who is liberal like me as well. It would also be important that they would enjoy being outside because I love being outdoors and of course they would have to be able to tolerate my obsession with Broadway Musicals and my love of singing and of course Star Trek and CSI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.