Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Yeah i know Angel it was a great episode! Sorry, i must of confused you too for a sec. I put "Internal Affairs is airing again" instead of Rio. *sigh* Mondays. :lol:

But yes, we are all probably going to get Season 5 airing. Maybe i guess. It says Internal Affiars is airing; then Rio comes on. *shrugs*

Got some pictures. :D I can't help it! I love the scene too much! ;)

The super hot fighter stance.
    This reminds me monkeys fighting each other with knives. Of course H ain't not monkey. I guess i watch too much Simpsons.
    And so my hero moves in for the kill....
    And let's him fall....
    "That's what you get for killing my brother. Bitch."

2. RedHot

RedHot Witness

If you are talking about acting, only look at the epi of BIG BROTHER. Man! there is acting there!
    When H comes and looks for Bob, and then comes Susie and start telling H everything his brother was, look at DC face, he is telling you hundreds of things with his eyes and the position of the head, some times denying things but at last confirming things. It was extraordinary, simple extraordinary.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I watched Body Count the other day. it was very good. i liked seeing DC play a bad guy. especially one with an attitude!! :D that was an awesome movie. it's on again tonight and i'm gonna watch it again!!! just because i can :D

4. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

its on? like on tv? like on a network channel? please tell me you live in the US! and if you do where is it on?

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hunter those pics of H are fab now i can't wait to see S5. can i snatch the pics

6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Where and When is "Body Count" on tonight? ;)

Would love to see it or at least tape it! :lol:

7. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh we are still in the dark ages and I am without season 5, so will wait patiently!

As for the previous t-shirt under the shirt discussion, I think it must be to do with the cold, don't they shoot through the winter too, that may have something to do with it. It is very obvious at times though, the most obvious one is if you watch 'Deadline' season 2 when he says sorry to the dead girl Amy in the car trunk, he is wearing a black t-shirt under his shirt!

Oh dear minor detail obsession, I need to get out more :rolleyes:

8. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Is Body Count the one where he's like a killer or something? I saw a couple of previews on youtube, and it was kinda hard to follow... :confused:

Has anyone heard if and when Season 5 is coming out on DVD yet in the US?

9. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Nothing posted on tvshowsondvd.com for a release date yet - should be this fall if it follows the pattern.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

There's an article about DC from CSI Files.

Here's the link:
    Caruso control

It's kinda nice how he says he tries to connect with the fans.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Body Count is the one where he's involved in the museum hiest and headed with some other criminals to Miami. i have Dish network, it's on one of the movie channels i get. but it was only on yesterday. so i don't think you would get it unless you have Dish network.

12. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Nice article, Hrockz. It would be so cool to meet DC in person someday. Seems like he would be so nice. I don't agree with the "pasty complexion" comment though. I think he's perfect the way he is. (But who in this thread doesn't, huh?) :p

We're getting Verizon FiOS hooked up next week, so I'm excited because I'll have DVR and hopefully access to CSIM anytime I want. :D

Now I think I might have to buy Body Count too, Need4Speed. The story you describe sounds better than what I thought it was about. Is it worth buying, do you think? :rolleyes:

13. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

holy crap, i have dish and i still missed it! lol oh well, i wasn't home that night anyway. it does sound good, DC a bad guy...ooooh. i will have to buy that.

that article was great, thanks for posting Hrockz, he does sound like he'd be really nice to fans. it would be awesome to meet him someday but i would probably mumble and forget important things...like breathing.

14. 56SCAE71

56SCAE71 Victim

That would be awesome!! :lol:

15. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I so would too! I'd probably only be able to speak in squeaks. :D It's nice to read good articles about him again, after so many years of bad press after NYPD Blue, and some articles you could tell were fabricated. From what I read about NYPD Blue, things were stressful because the writers would get the scripts to them the day they shot, and the dialog was not in what we would call normal speech patterns, but rather what was dubbed "Milchspeak". If you watch the show often enough you'll hear the Yoda-like inversions of sentences. That was what drove Jimmy Smits away eventually. Anyway, I've sometimes wondered what I would do if I heard "that voice" behind me and I whirled around to see the ginger hair. Would I pass out? Would I be rendered mute? Would I actually maintain my composure? Would my heart beat so hard it would jump out of my body? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.