Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I love Nick with Sara, or Grissom on CSI. Catherine and Warrick or Grissom and Catherine. I'm OK with Sara and Grissom...etc.

Love H/C on Miami, or Speed/Delko, or Speed/Cal, or Cal/Eric. I just love Cal. :)

NY I enjoy Danny/new girl, Danny/Mac, Mac/Stella.

I like this thread. :)

2. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I think on my part bouncing between Snickers and GSR will be really hard....Aggie recently converted me to GSR :) Such a lovely family I must say. Those are two of the fairly bigger ships so it will be hard to bounce around. But I WILL accomplish it!

It's really hard being a multishipper because there are really hard core people out there that believe you should stick with one ship and nothing else. Which I've come to find out is IMPOSSIBLE! There's just so much potential in everyone not to notice.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

When they scream the wrong name in bed.

4. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

[​IMG] They do or you do? I'll have to admit after reading some great fan fiction I was on the verge of screaming Grissom once. :devil: :p

5. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Who wouldn't? :devil:

Mmm, I think the hardest bit has got to be balancing between the different threads, although I do try to keep my opinions within the thread in question, so I'll not get in any trouble with any of the shippers! :p

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't really find it all that difficult, since I don't gravitate towards many multiships; only two or three. Also, my ships tend to have 'dominace'... For example, when Grissom is being a complete ass to Sara, I lean towards the Sandle side, even though GSR will always be the highest at my list... do you guys get what I mean?

BTW Onigami I love your avatar. :lol:

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

THEY do! I just type the wrong name sometimes, and then it's so embarrassing, you know, having to explain that.

Sara: Oh, Alex!
    Warrick: Alex? Who the hell is Alex?
    Sara: Huh? Oh, I--I didn't say Alex... I said... ilex.
    Warrick: What the--?
    Sara: What can I say? Trees turn me on.
    Warrick: .... are you sleeping with Vartann, too?
    Sara: Hey, they write 'em, I do 'em.

8. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

*dies* :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, for me, it's the fanfiction. Have to please.

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I agree that the hardest part about being a mulit shipper is keeping up in each thread. I am just waiting sometime to post cath/sara comments in griss/sara. I know I will mess up eventually. I also agree the other hard part is there is alot of people who believe you should only ship on group. I think there are too many fun possibilities to explore to stick with one ship. ;)

10. lament

lament Captain

Well, one thing is that sometimes, people get hard core and don't get that I don't have a OTP per se.

But fanfic! :eek: I mean, one minute I'm writing a sappy Nick/Greg established relationship fic, the next I'm writing Speed/Eric power angst, then I turn around and write a smitten Eric who wants to jump into the nearest bed with Calleigh. I get DIZZY!!!

11. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

When you're watchin' the show with your dad and you comment somethin' to the extent of "awww! they are so cute together!" (talkin' about Nick and Sara) then the next minute sayin' "awww! they are so cute together!" (talkin' about Greg and Nick) and you're dad looks at you with the weirdest look and says to you "you can't have the Nick bein' with Sara and Greg" then you start to say somethin' and realize that he'd think you were weirder than ever if you said it. (True story...I promise. I was about to tell him..."Oooo, good idea. A Sara, Nick, and Greg sandwich!")

12. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

Oooh! I forgot Sara/Lady Heather.

The hardest part? Having enough time for all the fanfiction.

13. melia

melia Rookie

That's hillarious. I would have just said it my parents already think im weird.

14. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

I'm with yah there.

15. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

Yeah, I was about to say it anyway, but it's kinda weird sayin' that in my household....I hate thinkin' my daddy thinks I'm weird. But oh well. They love me anyway. Oooh, also...hardest thing about the multi-shippin' is keeping up with fiction. I have so many favs on ff.net that are in progress and readin' the updates and....whew. Anyway...