Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Just wanted to bump this thread up because I secretly ship these two. They don't get on all times but I have found myself in love with all Cath/Sara scenes. Especially the end of Crash and Burn.

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I think the end scene of Crash and Burn is the most highly rated shipper scene between these two :D

3. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I love that scene. Its one of my favorites. I love Caherine in that scene. She tries to help Sara out. I like the looks between the two too.

4. SaraSidle_girl

You know, in my mind there is this story that these two have some sort of secret history together. Maybe they met when Cath was dancing.. At least, that's my story. Something happened, one of them left ( I bet its Sara) and they never expected to meet again. And than they did. And they just don't want to admit what happened. Why else would they fight so much :devil: Trying to keep it all hidden :devil:

5. question_kid

question_kid Civilian

well, i decided that i was going to stop lurking and actually join. Ive been folowing the cath/sara threads for a while now... :D

Anyway, i agree with SaraSidle girl. i read a fic once actualy where that happened lol :)

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Okay, now I am dying to see this scene... and it's going to bug me until I do see it.. thanks friends... :lol:

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

That could explain why they fight. That would be awesome if it was true. So i wonder what really happened between them and why they want to not remember the past. Im going to think for a bit.

8. SaraSidle_girl

I have a fanfic that may answer that question. I can give you the link if you send me a PM. Its not the best CSR story ever but its ok

9. edog

edog Lab Technician

Actually, I did too and now I want to read it again! If I remember correctly, the story is quite long. A nice 'curl up with a hot cup of cocoa and read for an hour or two' fic. Now I have to look for it.

10. SaraSidle_girl

I had a hard time finding this thread. Its not been active at least 2 weeks or something.

How many of you guys write CathSara fanfics?

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Don't write any. I've read some though. There was a good one on LJ a few days a go that I read. Dunno if it's "Thread appropriate" though.

This ship isn't my otp, but it keeps me rather entertained.

12. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Same here, I've read some that I really liked, but Cathrine is not my favourite ;) Besides, I have only ever written one CSI story (which was Sofia/Sara).

13. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I've never written one but I don't like writing Catherine's character...don't know why. It's just me.

I keep meaning to try it out but I never get around to it. I've read some really good ones though.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I used to write a lot a while back. Mostly Cath/Sara and some Sara/Sofia. Lately inspiration has left me though, haven't really gotten much done, the only things I write nowadays are short poems... But for those interested there's a link to my fics in my profile. One warning though: My two on-going fics are pretty much stopped dead in the middle, so you might not like them all that much. I've planned to continue and hopefully finish them one day but it's already been over half a year, I'm not sure I'll ever get back to them...

However, there are several finished shorter ones I wrote.

I agree, Catherine is difficult to write. I always had a hard time capturing her character, she's very complicated to pin down. Then again, that leaves a lot open for personal interpretation. She can range from complete bitch to caring lover and mother (even both combined). She's difficult to write but fun.

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I agree about Catherine. Sometimes it's even hardto watch her on the show because there are some instances where we're not sure how exactly she's going to respond to the situation. Sara is pretty easy to write, I haven't done it, but it doesn't seem too much of a challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.