Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

The "lets dance" and "hugging" pics are my favorites. Honestly, they are so cute together.

2. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I'm in the process of making some SNickers banners and stuff so if anyone has any pictures of their favorite scene or episode, I'll make some stuff with them.
    Working on some Gum Drops one's.
    Done one from 'Got Murder?'
    The best scene in the episode.

[​IMG]

And sorry I haven't been posting much lately, we must catch up with the Sandles fans, and the GSR fans!!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

YES!! i'm loving this!! i'm on here at least 3 times a day to post here, but... i guess we aren't really the talky type? NO WAY!!! SNICKERS rocks and that's all i want to talk about. i've seen some people lurking around and i told them to come by if they want. i dont know if they read my post... but i hope they did! i've seen ALOT of snickers fans here or people that like Snickers and we need them to come here. WE MUST CATCH UP WITH SANDLES. either way... just look at this: Sandels thread#11, Snickers thread #21!! a good 10 thread lead!! ee hee.

Sam, that banner is so adorable. OH! and i was watching Cats in the Cratel (i think that's how the title goes) and i saw your icon!!! it was so adorable!! I HAD THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!!

*waves to the other SNickers fans here* hey!! hope you guys stay around. help us catch up to Sandles? eh he

ok, i was looking through the website here and i saw a post that led to this question and answer thing on season 7. well, there was one question about Nick and Sara's relationship. and that was the only character they asked about.

^^ that was the only person they asked about. they didn't ask how catherine, warrick, or greg would react.. they just asked about Nick and the fact that Sara leaned on Nick in the earlier seasons (and still does!!). and neither one of them ignored the fact that Sara and Nick do have a REALLY good chemistry and need each other.

i definatly think that Nick has a crush on Sara, or has for a while. i hope that in season 8 they'll just give us hints. i dont want Nick to just come out and say it or whatever, just some hints. like, he doesnt want to talk to grissom anymore, trys to be with sara more, warrick brings up Catherine and he likes her and Nick says she's nice but he has his mind fixed on someone (and then warrick smiles about him about he knows what's going on with nick). but yeah, i dont want him to just come out and say: "Sara, i love you." no, that's not they way nick is. he respects sara and grissom and wouldn't push that on sara. so he'll probably stand on the side lines until sara and grissom break up (which i'm hoping happens at the beginning of the new season!) :D

4. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

samstokes - that's a beautiful banner :)

thanks for all the pics, everyone. one can't never get tired of looking at them

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i agree!! you can never get tired of looking at this adorable couple. they are definatly the best looking couple on CSI... NO COMPETION!!!

i love in Bodies in Motion when a cop asks Nick how he's doing and Nick replys "above ground." sara just smiles at nick and he smiles back. sara's worried for him. that's why she's with him through most of that episode and she's making sure that's he's alright. during season 6, it didn't seem like Sara liked Grissom until like, that last 3ish episodes. before that, i think she kinda developed a thing for nicky. come on, she probably found out about her feelings for nick because he was buried alive and after that she liked him, BUT then grissom probably asked her out or something and she agreed bcause she probably thought that since she'd been trying to get him so long, maybe her feelings for nick weren't ment-to-be, so she just went with Grissom because she didn't want to wait around and try to get another guy to like her (even though Nick already likes her). that's all i can get for season 6 because to me... sara did not like Grissom for the first 20ish episodes.

Bodies in motion
    Nick: in here Sara... :devil:
    hot stare
    Sara: that feel good Nicky?
    Sara: TEST RESULTS ARE POSITIVE!?! i thought i was on the pill :devil:
    Sara: rock hard Nicky!
    plain hot picture
    I LOVE THIS PIC!

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

7. MegBreanne

*sighs* More pics. Never get tired of those.

Emily -- I agree with your theory that Nick likes Sara. And I'm fairly confident that she has more than friendly feelings towards him.

8. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Um noo, Nick doesn't like Sara, he Loves/b] her!

Just like Sara loves nick it's so obvious.
    Jorja loves George, I just saw this picture of George with the 'Tache, and I remember when Jorja said something like, it didn't bother me because she comes from down south, and all the guys have mustaches.

No, more like you love him and don't care what he looks like, Jorja was the only one not to take the mic out of George!

9. Ilovechocolate

Ilovechocolate Victim

Hello everybody!!!!

Nice to see that you keep this thread going!!! I've been lurking as always (I introduced myself a long time ago, but..well, my english sucks so I decided to stop posting) Anyway, nice pictures!!!!!! Sara and Nick are so SO together!!!! they are really the best couple the show...

csiemily, I love that scene in Bodies in Motion, it was the first time that I saw something Snickerish (Before that I had just read fics) and Nick's smile and the way that Sara looked at him....I became a snicker fan, I don't know why but that scene.. I just love it!!!!!

Nice pics everybody!! I love them!!!!

Somebody coul please tell me if there is any scene Snicker in Happy ending and Leapin' Lizards???? I wanna know, because I have to be prepared to see them together (All this year has been very sad for all, snickers fans..snif, snif..)

Ok, that's all...bye!!!

Take Care!!! and keep the faith...I know I will.

Cinthia

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*waves* HEY! welcome!! glad to see another SNickers fan. hope you stay around! we need all the SNickers fans!!

is there SNickers moments in Ending Happy & Leaping Lizards. YES! in both. they aren't HUDGE but i think in Ending Happy it is.

here's some pics from Ending Happy:
    adorable
    nick's always on time!
    cute
    Nick: just a liittle more over Grissom...

in the first picture... this scene happened:

Milton: I shot an arrow into the air,it fell to earth, I knew not where; For, so swiftly it flew, the sight. Could not follow it in its flight. Long, long... '
    Nick: Sir, that's, that's really sweet.
    Milton: That's Longfellow. What do you kids know about poetry?
    Sara: Nick, the arrow came in through that window.
    Nick: Yeah.
    Milton: Even an idiot would see that.(Nick goes out, looks around and finds another arrow, he comes back)
    Nick: Hey Sara, I found another arrow shot into the ground near that tool shed.
    Sara: Maybe the shooter got nervous.
    Nick: Well, to work in a Brothel you're required to register your fingerprints. So...
    Sara: I'm almost done here, I'll catch up.
    Nick: Okay. I'll let you know if we get lucky.
    Sara(turns to Milton and finishes the poem): 'Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' Keep the faith Milton.

^^ an arrow (her heart) still unbroke, and found again in the heart of a friend (nick!) that's what i make of that. ADORABLE!! I KNOW!!

and then in leaping lizards there's one scene:
    Sara goes out of her way to see Nicky rolling in the mud!

hope you stay around ilovechocolate! can't wait for more Snickers love in season 8. i DEFINATLY don't think sara loves grissom anymore, i DOES NOT seem like it.. she DOES love nick and he DOES love her!! i really want them to get together! i LOVE them together! tee hee. i hope that when they save sara, nick FORCES grissom to let him go with sara in the ambulance... and he's with her the WHOLE time. PLEASE GIVE US SNICKERS!! :D

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome back, IloveChocolate, Your English is just fine, I can understand what you said it.

Good job, Emily. Keep on show the picture of our Snickers' love of Nick and Sara.

12. Ilovechocolate

Ilovechocolate Victim

Hi!!!

Thank you for the pictures, csiemily. I guess I'm going to watch those two episodes....even if I have to see Grissom and Sara together. Anyway, I really hope that eight season would bring us a lot scenes of Sara and Nick together. They are just so lovely!!!!!! I don't get tired of watching them together but sadly, I don't have anybody to talk about my love for them!!!! I don't know any other snicker fan in the spanish forum!!!!! Can you believe it??? Man, that is so wrong!!!! So, I think I will bother you a little more....I need snickers friends!!!!!!!!

See you (or read you) later!

Cinthia

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! i was in another forum but they didn't like SNickers, they were (dare i say it here...) GSR! *gasp!* so, i decided... hey! i need to talk to some RIGHT people. soo.. here i am!! annoying you guys! lmao. i love being here though.. i'm so addicted to coming here. glad you're coming around more ilovechocolate!!

i have alot people in my class that like SNickers... actually EVERYONE in my class loves Snickers and HATES GSR. it's a good life. but, i'm the only one that is OBSESSED with them together. lmao

ilovechocolate, good thing you're checking those episodes out. in Ending Happy, there are some GSR scenes, just a discusion about sex (barf.. grissom and sara having sex? DISCUSTING!) and in Leaping Lizards Sara and Grissom are together in Grissom's apartment and Sara finds his letter. but the good thing is is that she doesn't really look happy in it.
    here

^^terrorized? i think so!! she SO doesn't love Grissom anymore.

i'm with you on season 8!! nick NEEDS to show that he's not gonna go down with out a fight.

oh yeah, ilovechocolate, i dont think you've seen this. It's COMPLETELY SNickers in the last paragraph from George Eads (Nick Stokes). believe me... it'll put a smile on your face.

click here and read the last paragraph

well, hope you enjoy it here!! and extra Snickers bars for you!! YUMMY!!

14. MegBreanne

ilovechocolate -- I am so happy that you might stick around. It's great to have another Snickers fan to talk too. And you're English is great. I understood you perfectly. :)

I'm quite new myself, but I'm fairly certain no one here bites . . . . lol!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! no worries. wow... your english is great! couldn't tell english isn't your first language. thank goodness i already speak english.. LMAO!! trying to learn french but... it's not really working! :D

i'm preeeetty new. un... since.... March? i think. well, i registered earlier but i never really came now. but now i'm ALWAYS ON. but.. come on! i can't help but talk about SNickers. they are VERY addicting to talk about.

i'm so hapy that we got another SNickers shipper here. Snickers is DEFIANTLY the cutest ship EVER!! i dont see why everyone doesn't love it!! ah ha

Meg, when are you going to update your story? i'm DIEING to know what happens next. your story is AMAZING! i'm still writing the next part to my story. but, can't wait to read your update. ehe!

i've been reading ALOT of SNickers fanfics at fanfiction.net. their stories are so cute. THANK GOODNESS for fanfic!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.