Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME MsCatherineBrown and Danni and age so doesn't matter.. Mr. Gil Grissom is 54 ;) and MCB there is a Warrick/Cath thread, and the two of them separate as well!! just scroll around and you'll find it..you've got good taste, he's handsome and they'd be a great couple ;)

Welsome to the nut house, MsCatherineBrown. Just when a thread has not had anyone posted in it for the past week, it drops off the screen, but it is not gone. At the bottom of the list of threads, you can change the little drop down window that says, "Show active in ..." There is a Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation thread.

Welcome Danni and MsCatherineBrown, I hope you are both settling in and having a great time here. :)

Hi everybody!!!

My name is Renata, 24 years old,i´m from Brazil...i don´t believe there is too many people from Brazil here in this forum but, anyway....CSI is very popular here, i just love it!! I watch since the beginin´and it´s better and better every season...i can´t wait until de next one.
I can´t tell who is my favourite character....but i guess if i have to pick one, that will be Cath...ou maybe Grisson...hehe...i love them all anyway.
Here in Brazil the only one wich is not that popular is Sara, I guess...i didn´t like her myself in the begining of the show but i guess she is one of those that u have to know a little better, so u´ll be able to like, and now i´m kind of afraid about this possible end of Sara..:eek: hope she doesn´t leave de show...it would be the first big lost since 2000.
Anyway, hope i find lots of friends add in CSI just like me... ;)

Cheers!!

Welcome to the LV forum, if you need help with rules we have a "Help Guide" tacked up in this forum to get you started. Enjoy the food/drinks and have fun.

Hi! I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Missy, I'm 25 from Victoria, BC, Canada!

My favorite CSI show is Vegas. And I can't wait for season 8! :)

Welcome Missy and Danni and all other new folks to the LV Forum. :)

Please read the "Help Guide..." thread on Page 1 of this forum for useful information on enjoying this Board. If you need any help, please holler out for either Destiny or myself.

Enjoy! :)

P/S .....am very fond of Victoria, BC; one of my fav cities. :)

Oh, sure. Blame it on a putergeist. :rolleyes: (Like a poltergeist in your personal confuser... er... computer.)

Welllllcome all ye newbies to the nut house. There is a help thread among the first few in the list in this forum. Also, virtual snacks by the door that are fat free, cholesterol free, calorie free, and cost free. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Ooh, can I have some snacks DYNAMO1 :lol:. Welcome everyone, have fun talking about your favorite show CSI :D. There is lots of room. Make yourself feel right at home here. :)Have lots and lots of fun. We are having a blast everywhere.

Welcome MsCatherineBrown and Renata(no, I don't think there are a lot of people here from Brazil, if there is anyone, but nice to see someone who talks portuguese ;) *waves from Portugal*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back