Former X-Philes, Unite!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :)

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Allright.. bringing this back to life. Its been a while or so it seems...

Any former Xphiles left around here?!

3. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I'm still here. Been hearing alot about X-Files2. I hope and pray the rumors are true

4. SaraSidle_girl

Heard about that too.. The last thing I read was that Gillian and David both signed up.
    I just hope the movie won't be related to the last seasons or something. It should be rather independant cause the last seasons (8 & 9) of the X files sucked!

5. Horatios_Shades

Horatios_Shades Prime Suspect

Nice to see this thread is still going! :D

I heard about the movie too, would be great, but these rumours always seem to surface every couple of years. Fingers crossed this time the rumours are true :)

I've rediscovered the wonderfulness of the x-files these last couple of months, what with the box sets FINALLY being on sale at a very good price...lol :lol: i actually gave up on it during season 8 and 9 so was wondering if it's worth buying them? I never really took to Doggett....any thoughts?

6. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I was the same way about season 8 but found myself watching it anyways so when I could finaly get all the seasons (thanks to Ebay) I also got seasons 8 and 9 and was glad I did. I really believe they are worth watching. I found the more I watched those last two seasons the more I liked Dogget and Reyes. Although Mulder and Scully to me are still my favorite and was glad when Mulder returned.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I would be so happy if the rumors were true about another X-Files movie. Now that you have the first one out of the way you don't need to waste anytime explaining who these people are and what they are trying to do. And I am glad the box sets are more affordable too. While I did have to stop watching during season 8 & 9 because I was working and couldn't catch it when it came on. I still taped it & watched it later. ;)

8. SaraSidle_girl

I missed out on most of season 9. Season 8 I did watch on tv. Still need those two seasons on dvd. Right now I am halfway through my season 7 box. Next episode coming up will be En Ami. Which I find a great episode.

So, what is or are your favorite episodes? I have a list :devil:

- Pilot
    - Squeeze
    - Ice
    - Genderbender
    - Darkness Falls
    - Humbug
    - The Anasazi
    - The Blessing Way
    - Teso Dos Bichos
    - Unruhe
    - Never Again
    - Memento Mori
    - Chinga
    - Triangle
    - Arcadia
    - How The Ghosts Stole Christmas
    - Millenium
    - X Cops
    - All Things
    - Hollywood AD
    - Reqiuem

season 8 and 9 weren't that great. IMO

9. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

it's my first post in ths thread... so hi X-philes fans!!

I love the show. It's my first one that I have seen from the beginning to the end. All seasons... Gosh that was good. I still remember it when i watched the frist episode... and it was so many years ago... and i was so young that i could only watch it with my dad :lol:

Despite my young age of 8 :lol: i've never get scared except just one time. I don't remember the name of the episode... hmmm it was about a creature that came on a ship from Russia(??) and was in the waste water (not sure about the exact word).... It has attacked people and lived in them... :rolleyes: :lol:

I really love theteam Scully & Mulder. During the whole years their realtionship has changed so much. It was very interesting to watch it. And i had a lot af fun. They were great together. And i always thought that they should be more that just work partners :devil:

After Mulder left, it wasn't the same. But it wasn't so bad either. Okay at the beginning I have had to get use to Dogget because my first though was 'a$$hole'!!! but when i have seen how he cares about Scully... and later came Monica and they were such a cute couple together i've changed my mind. The show was great, but i have still missed Mulder of course...

About the finale... the only thing that i couldn't understand is why William couldn't stay with Scully... i mean i know why but it was terrible to watch it and when Skinner told it Mulder... For me it was a ruined happy end... :( :( :(

Maybe they could fix it in the movie... :D

10. SaraSidle_girl

Yeah bring back the baby!

The chemistry between Mulder & Scully was priceless. From the second they met you could just feel there was so much more hidden underneath all of it. And the fact it was gently touched every now and than (like the sweet kiss in Memento Mori - which was cut out, or this kiss in Millenium or the near kiss in the movie and so on..) you knew it had to happen eventually but not when..

I mean, after seeing All Things people kept speculating weather or not they actually slept together. Gillian Anderson herself said they did.

Speaking of Gillian; She had her second child in November 2006. A baby boy named Oscar, born 3 weeks early and had some child issues. She seperated from his father when she was 3 months pregnant.

11. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I loved the X Files, too :)

Started out as a Mulder/Scully shipper, then become a Scully/Reyes shipper. But I still love the MS chemistry, and I also love Mulder. The show and its characters were simply amazing.

As far as the second movie is concerned, I would also love for it to happen, if only for Gillian having to die her hair red again. She looked so hot with her season 5/6 hair :devil:

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Why hello there. I have been looking for this forum since, like, forever.

BIG X files fan (MS of course)

My names Jodie, From the East coast (formally a southern lass) And I am so happy I finally found you guys!!!

xxxxxx

13. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

Hi I was wandering if anyone else had heard that X-Files2 starts filming today, and will have a release date of July 2008. Oh I hope this is true and we can finally get to see more of the X-files. I have been seeing rumours for awhile now and I am so excited.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Yep, I too read this info in the net. But I just don`t want to give my hopes up, coz we all know how long we wait for this second movie. Wow if this is truth at last I can die happy. *look at my X-files poster and cross fingers*

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Source

So I guess it's possible? I hope so, it would be fun ;)