Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martini

martini CSI Level One

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

i know what you mean i just tried to stir them back to the topic an'd try to not taking to serious..cause the fire there is hot and you'll get burned :devil: :eek:
    it's like turning into a anti GSR topic. I kinda know how sophia fans feel sometimes ;)cause ther feeling the heat to

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

I couldn't stop myself and posted a couple of posts there, greglover. I believe I tried to keep it cool and logical though. It's all the groundless rationalizations that make me mad, I don't have a problem with Snickers at all, or any feeling resembling hate for any other ship except for the one that involves a certain woman we don't like bashing here ;), but
    all the fake evidence and all the un-reasons they give have spiked up my blood pressure. I will tell myself to stay away, because I can't help but get mad. And I don't like these wars at all, and never would consider crashing anyone's website or send hate emails or anything...

And as I said in one of my posts there:

It is very normal that GSR is the most hated ship here, because this is a shipper's forum, and GSR is the most real and threatening for other ships. So they will gang up on us. This means nothing for what the general, non-shipper public thinks.

3. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I've posted there. I really wish that thread could be locked. Its really just begging for trouble. I'm cool with other ships too. I can't say that I won't be SOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed if GSR doesn't happen, but I'm not gonna go pyscho on whatever does happen. If Snickers or Grillows or Sandles is how it happens, then thats that. I'll find another ship. See, problem solved.

4. grisslybear

The posts that annoy me most are the ones that claim Sara is a "stalker" (their words). Even if they don't come together, I really want a freakin' real KISS or declaration of feeling from Grissom before this show is over so people can just learn to shut up. Oh well, I guess they could always say: "well, it was dark when he kissed her, so obviously he mixed her up with...[insert woman from your fave ship here]" :lol:

5. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

You know what guys, this "worst couples" thread is raising my blood pressure! :D I just don't get it! Why can't we stay in the respective threads? To me it's another excuse to bash ships! And what's annoying is that some people really generalise in regards to certain shippers and that is just not cool!

Anyway, let's not get worked up about it and get back to our discussion! ;)

6. grisslybear

We're definitely on the same boat, Aggie...oh wait..I meant in the same gutter. Well, I'll be good to my body and stay away from that thread. :rolleyes:

7. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Gutter is much more pleasant, isn't it? :D

What were we talking about, btw?

8. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I hope they lock that ridiculous thread.

1) I hate that it seems like all its there for is to bash. Pointless.

2) They keep saying those GSRs. I have seen some GSRs bashing other ships, but once they are told to stop, they do!

3) Same #1. Its COMPLETELY pointless.

9. martini

martini CSI Level One

Do you think they should close the threat because some people are flaming other ships, GSR in particular? :confused: :eek: and if they feel threaten by GSR in the show the must think it will happen, that's good isn’t it? :devil:

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay guys, lets chill out in here. I recommend that the worst ships thread simply be avoided (I truly wish I could choose not to go in there - damn this moderator job thing!) And could I please ask that you guys don't go in there to defend GSR. It's not worth the agrevation, seriously. The more you guys defend the ship, the more others will argue against it, and it'll just keep things going rather than letting them cool off. So please, leave it alone.

Right, so lets get back to having some fun in here. Here's the next part of the "Will Grissom and Sara be allowed to join the Gutter Gang" saga...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/forensicsgirl/no_problem.jpg

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

LMAO forensicsgirl! They're really trying, aren't they? :D But what if it's just talk? Methinks they need to prove it... :devil:

And I'm not gonna go into that thread anymore. Like I said it's another excuse to bash other ships. It's pointless and it's really not worth getting mad over this..

12. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

*sigh of relief* Yes I love you forensicsgirl let's not talk about that thread anymore please. It's heartbreaking.

Squee! make out scene!

I get so happy when I can use that picture!

13. martini

martini CSI Level One

good job you keep us on track, but we can go in there and just stay on the topic right that's way it was placed for in the beginning... and maybe some people will join us cause we have so many opinions against us they will reinforce our troops :devil:

14. melia

melia Rookie

Why cant we all just get along. ( they are just mad because they know we're right)

15. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

I'm staying out of that thread. people are getting angry.

I admit I was angry, but I didn't get out of hand. I gave examples, and they preached about non-existent WP quotes saying he hates GSR.

[/vent]

forensicsgirl: hahahaha, brilliant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.