Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

That's a perfect theory. Raise hands for Team Depression Theory. :lol: I feel a list coming on Choco. :devil:

:lol: I'm like Grissom. Wow. :D
    I'm liking that too. Although she might not be able to move her legs. :( Nasty thoughts, nasty thoughts.

ETA:
    But, but...you thought it first! :p
    She's made secret icons. :eek:
    Staring at the pic some more (Not the one from Fear lol, I already stared at that one today ;)) you can even make out horizontal frown/worry lines. I don't thing TPTB know about Adz. :lol: They would've hidden things better. :lol:

Um, really off topic, but who was the person that sniffed up a moth? No reason lol, it's just been bugging me. Excuse the pun. :rolleyes:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think it's all in Natalie's fried/freaked out brain.. none of this is real.. like when Nick in "GD" was watching his own autopsy :( back to reality.. TO BE CONTINUED!

TOGETHER FOREVER

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey DESERTWIND, that picture of Grissom and Sara cracks me up. I can't quite picture Sara wearing something like that. It shows that the cast is comfortable with each other and they make each other laugh. If they get rid of Jorja the cast would be sad. I hope the cast sticks up for her, I know Billy will.

4. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

What's that picture from?... Or is it a photoshop job? There's the miniature, so at least Grissom has to be this season...

(I won't go into my Sara Harvard Mikado theory... But in Suckers, Sara and Grissom are on the same wavelength regarding the Mikado poster in the warehouse and the vault security code tune... I'm a theater geek, so that made me happy...)

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Holy poop man! I'm gone for three days and ya'll start talking about marriage, babies, and erm....Grissom's Godzilla. :lol:

So I FINALLY saw Manhunter (I know...I'm lame. :rolleyes:) And wowzah! :eek: Billy is yummo! :devil:
    The whole time I kept thinking "Grissom. Oh yeah, Grissom would TOTALLY say that. Yep, that's Grissom." :lol:

And the FEAR picture? :devil: TOTALLY envy Sara...

Meh...I'm still sticking to my "Please" in the handwriting analysis. "Please Give (insert geek!smut here)" :lol:

Oh? Seriously bought the "Be My Idol...Don't Kill Sidle!" Shirt today. :)

Let's see...
    Throw me on the "Not anti-marriage, just not anti-stupid" list
    Pro-Geek babies (Only after the show of course)
    Where's the damn coocoo? :mad:
    TEAM SO! :D
    And Team "We Really Need To Know What The Sentiment Says At The End Of The Letter" Team. :lol:

Hurray for David Rambo and letters! :D Thinking of sending mine off next week...

Alright. I think I've covered everything.

HURRAY FOR GSR AND SAVE SARA! :D

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I wrote Rambo this morning. Hopefully I get a reply soon! I think I probably confused him so much when I asked for any clarification on the word in the letter.. I was like "Some of us GSR fans (Oh you know what GSR means, you said so in the Who Shot Sherlock commentary. haha) are having a bit of a debate. Some think the word starts with a P, some with an R, some with a B.. You know the word near the end of the letter, followed by, "G")" hahaha.

7. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

desert was that pic just from filming? It's really cute!

I don't know if any of y'all read the CSI novels, but I do and there've actually been quite a few GSR references. I'm gonna share a few...I have a ton if you want me to share them all. Of course I marked all the pages with sticky notes covered in hearts *cough*

From "Binding Ties"
    Just to be clear, the actual book isn't written like this with Sara: blah blah, Grissom: blah blah, it's just to make it easier to understand for y'all

Sara: ...there's never a good way is there?
    Grissom: what?
    Sara: To get murdered
    Grissom: No [he admitted] but this strikes me as one of the least desirable
    Sara: I hear that [she said and strode out]
    He smiled to himself, pleased at how unfazed by the crime scene she'd been. He had picked Sara personally, when a CSI had been killed on the job and needed replacing; she'd been a student who excelled at his seminars, and he'd been inpressed and sought her out and brought her in, and she had not disappointed.
    On the other hand, he was disappointed in himself, sometimes, as his affection for this bright young woman had on occasion threatened to take him over the professional line

Separate passage:
    [The suspect's] up-lifting sentence/questions reminded Grissom of Sara's cadence, a Valley Girlish lilt that he rather liked, for no objective reason.

Hope you liked :D

8. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

desert was that pic just from filming? It's really cute!

I don't know if any of y'all read the CSI novels, but I do and there've actually been quite a few GSR references. I'm gonna share a few...I have a ton if you want me to share them all. Of course I marked all the pages with sticky notes covered in hearts *cough*

From "Binding Ties"
    Just to be clear, the actual book isn't written like this with Sara: blah blah, Grissom: blah blah, it's just to make it easier to understand for y'all

Sara: ...there's never a good way is there?
    Grissom: what?
    Sara: To get murdered
    Grissom: No [he admitted] but this strikes me as one of the least desirable
    Sara: I hear that [she said and strode out]

He smiled to himself, pleased at how unfazed by the crime scene she'd been. He had picked Sara personally, when a CSI had been killed on the job and needed replacing; she'd been a student who excelled at his seminars, and he'd been impressed and sought her out and brought her in, and she had not disappointed.
    On the other hand, he was disappointed in himself, sometimes, as his affection for this bright young woman had on occasion threatened to take him over the professional line

Separate passage:
    [The suspect's] up-lifting sentence/questions reminded Grissom of Sara's cadence, a Valley Girlish lilt that he rather liked, for no objective reason.

Hope you liked, I have more if you're interested in something to keep you entertained through this long summer

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

More, more, more x100. Well, ahaha. I seriously think I need to buy the books now.. Just so I can read the GSR references :lol: Thanks for sharing butterflied08! :D

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It's from a break they were having, in between flming, she really respects and admires him in real life.. wouldn't you :p.. and someone snapped it, it was on the web, she had been playing tennis & basketball with Eric, , and a friend sent it to me! She even stated, "who doesn't find Billy Petersen sexy" that's the camraderie you see while their on film!

[​IMG]

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I guess I'll just pop in and leave some quotes randomly then...yay!

From "Grave Matters"

Grissom looked at his two associates who seemed dressed more appropriately for the weather. Sara, her dark hair tucked under a CSI ball cap, wore tan slacks and a brown short-sleeved blouse; her oval face had a ghostly beauty in the moonlight

Sara said, "If I were forced to do this (exhuming a grave), with the grave of a loved one...? I wouldn't want to be anywhere around."
    Grissom looked at her curiously. "But you're a scientist."
    "Even scientists have feelings," she said, with a mildly reproving glance

Grissom understood immediately: "Might be the kind of book an older man would share with a young lover."
    Sara gave Grissom an odd look

wow, even I never realized how many innuendos there were in these!

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

lol butterflied that's awesome! I should keep an eye out for those. If I knew a GSR reference was around the next page I would definately read it cover to cover.

And yes, I want the coocoo. I still hold to my season 8 opener theory of the coocoo just sittin' there beginning to hatch but no one's around to witness the beauty of the metamorphosis cause they're out finding Sara. Alive. Yeah. That'd be awesome. ::GASP:: Holy crap! There it is! Sara IS the coocoo! Her coocoo is the car! And she will emerge from it. Eh? Eh? How many times can I say coocoo in one paragraph? And why do I feel like I'm talking about a clock when I type coocoo?

Thanks again for the happy birthdays :D You guys rock! Turts you're lucky I didn't use "Steinjagerin" as my sn :)

13. sidlewannabee

I really need to buy the CSI books they sound really interesting. Hey SARASIDLERULES8, what shirt did you buy and where is it from? because I really want it. I also want a Save Sara shirt. Does anyone know where I can get a Save Sara shirt from.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You know what I think the most amazing thing about this GSR thread (Yeah, spread the gsr love guys, spread the love :p) is that we make up names for EVERYTHING and only we actually understand them :lol:

I'm totally buying a shirt... And sending it to TPTB! haha.

15. sidlewannabee

Hey GSRLOVE, is your avatar actually a picture of Jorja Fox because there really isn't any identification and I was just wondering. One of my friends went to Las Vegas recently and she thought of me all weekend because she knows how much I love CSI. My friend and I are going to be CSIs when we grow up, we are going to open our own business up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.