Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I want a letter from Greggo, I might write one, mwaahaha! :D

And I have voted for him too! :)

2. Greg_is_da_best

Greg_is_da_best Dead on Arrival

Woo! Keep voting!!

3. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I'm so voting for Eric.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Also I want to remind people to write TPTB to get Eric/Greg on the S7 dvd cover, and for those who haven't seen this message to please do so. thanks

5. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

*Bops in* Hey guys!!!!! Remember me??? I haven't been on here in like half a year!!! (due to school and various things... :() but I just wanted you guys to be the first to know... (I'm going to avoid all caps cause the mods might flog me)

I just got an autographed picture of Eric from when I wrote to him in december!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe it... It's SO awesome!! I almost completely forgot I wrote to him and then I just randomly got it in the mail!!! He included a typed letter too but I'm pretty sure it's the one everyone else has gotten... But I'm psyched!!! :D :D :D

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome back sherlockanne , you must be really psyched! I know I was when he wrote back to me! I am happy for you.

BTW- I tried to vote for Eric but It didn't work, how do you do it?

7. Greg_is_da_best

Go 2: Cosmogirl

Then click on the lick which says Vote. Then (Hopefully) it should come up with an Email and all u do is write his name then you send it and he gets lots and lots of votes!!!!

Keep Voting!!!!!!!!!

*Edited: to Shorten Screen and URL linkable*

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I adore Greg ... I was looking through the vids of the last episode and I just realized how swet Greg was ... even if he had 10 seconds , he was really sweet !

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

hah I sent Eric a letter about 6 months ago, so that means I have about another 6 months to wait? :lol:

Oh well, it will be worth it :rolleyes:

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wojo, thank you for the reminder. I intend to write mine, but school has been keeping me busy. Plus, I have this internet problems. Do you think there's a final limit date to send them? Because it would be so much easier to write in oh holidays :rolleyes:

Hi sherlockane, congratulations on the letter. I was going to say 'welcome back' but it wouldn't make much sense since I have never seen you here. Yeah, I'm the newbie in the thread, sort of :p

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hi! sherlockanne and congratulations on your letter. :) And the same with CSI_Dani, I have never seen you here so I just won't say welcome back too. :D

And I voted for Eric. :)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm, I have never been big on writing stars. Maybe because the few times I had I never got responses. Even if it is a year later, it is better than no response at all. :)

13. Greg_is_da_best

I just wacthed Lab Rats. OMG, that was so funny (and Hot!) when Greg said: 'Kiss My A*s' to Hodges. I laughed so much! :lol:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Not really a time limit, but as soon as you can. The DVD's usually come out in Oct/Nov...

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I should write as well and see if they can put pressure on to have season 6 come out in Australia, and make sure they stick some sort of booklet and/or decent pictures in it and on the DVDs! We are so behind.

Did they ever say why they took Eric off in the first place? Considering the amount of protest it wasn't the smart thing to do. *Note: Australia DVDs have different covers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.