William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Don'tcha just love exams? :p Back to school tomorrow. My year group are doing them now! :eek: I get more nervous than they do!

Good luck everyone doing exams! Now stop reading about the lushness of William Petersen and start revising! :lol:

There should be a Billy qualification - BA Hons Hotness or something. I'd do it! What could we have on the syllabus??

ETA - Have I beated Eggy to top of the page??

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

got the quiz, I got two wrong... that means I'm Catherine

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I got 9 outta 10, not bad, just the serial killer one threw me :D

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Is that bad? :lol: It just means you have to watch more CSI, that's all, hhunter! Such a chore for you! ;)

5. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

what quiz is this? someone repost or pm me it pwease....hahaha "bird" they called him "bird"? LOL. i would love to see what his hair looked like back to be called that. it couldnt have been that bad.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Anyone else find it hilarious that my post is like huge? :lol: Just me. :rolleyes:

It was dreadful, worse than...umm...something horrible. :rolleyes: I've never watched baseball before actually, it looks fun, not as much fun as rounders though, now there's a sport. :lol: I'm soo joining the Rounder's club at uni. :lol:

The worst thing just happened to me. I was sitting, minding my own business, and this huge ****er of a spider walked up the wall by the side of me. :eek: Which means that it's been in the room with me all day today! I've been in here for 12 hours! I've no socks on either! *wimpers* My dad threw it out of the window so I'm ok now. Sort of.

God, where was I?
    Right. Did you like my '<insert>'? Piss myself everytime. :lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks ams, it wasn't very clear that I linked it was it? :lol: It was a passing link. :rolleyes:

:lol: No way it's a science. ;)

I can't believe it, I revise for 2 seconds, and someone steals the top spot! I'll have to watch out for it next time. Funny how Ams missed out so closely. :devil:

I'm so jumpy, seriously you should've seen that thing it was a monster. *shudder*

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I got 7 out of 10. Shame on me LOL

I got stumped on where he got his degree, the one thing he didn't have in his office -for the love of me, I didn't remember about the fish-shaped board :eek: ... and well the third one was a silly mistake, I knew the answer -swear I did- but didn't check the right thing -it was about the fetishes :rolleyes:

*slaps self and goes hide in closet*

8. eggbe4thechicken

^ I got 7/10 too. :rolleyes: *goes to hide in closet with you* It's dreadful, really is. I've already said which ones I got wrong, so I won't say it again, but I swear these people are cheating. *glares*
    :lol:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, eggy pretty amazing.. I sat and watched it live, but would never have remembered everything he said.. :eek: I do recall they start filming in July, and the tme off with family and some baseball, and the Idaho thing and how they called him "bird" but how the H did you do that! good job ;) what a memory :eek:

HE'S A 1,000 WATT LIGHT, IN A 100 WATT WORLD

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd pay £3000 to take that course. Too right I would, his master of hotness should teach it too. He'd havta wear a suit all day woot woot! And yes, yes you did. Hardy har Eggy!

Oh sshh you big moose! One day I shall have a post at the top of the page. How do you do it Egg, share your wealth with the rest of us :p pwwwease.

God I did *not* know what you were talking about then lmao...:rolleyes: I did that once, the big ass spider was sat in a glass vase and I didn't see him. Creepy poohead!

I got 9/10 but THE BLOODY QUESTION WAS WRONG! Boo hiss. Lol. Least I beat Eggy mwahaha. Love ya!

11. eggbe4thechicken

I've got a great memory. :rolleyes:

You've just gotta wait until you just know, you get a feeling, and you know that it's your turn. *nods knowledgedly* << Did I just make that word up? :lol: ETA: I did make it up, I meant to say Knowledgably. :rolleyes:
    So hardy har back at you, since you haven't got the sense. :p
    :( Yeah, after I told you the answers to the hard questions. *frown* You're mean tonight Ams. *hides*

12. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Thanks again! :lol: there was so much chit chat on that page, I must have missed it :lol: I got 9/10.. that last question threw me off!!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I scored 80%, said I was good enough to be Catherine. that's OK, I'll be Sara ;)I missed the fish one, and the school, degree I thought he got his degree up north! fun, I love quizzes, revs up the old brain, what's left of it :Dand lots of chit-chatting, and quotes vs quotes.. WHY? HMMM, just asking :rolleyes:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

britfan I do need to watch more CSI. :lol:

I missed the quote one, like what did Grissom say
    and
    the serial killer one

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Howdy everyone! [​IMG]

Came home and to my surprise, Jackpot was on. Talk about great timing. :D

Hmmm where would I work....I'd go with Ugly Betty.  Sorry Jack Bauer and Gil Grissom, Betty wins. :lol:

OT: OMG britfan you have a Bauer t-shirt??? :eek:
    Where on earth did you get that?
    ITA, I would die if BP were on "24" with my hero Jack.  And to play a evil genious would be excellent.  Oooooh mercy!!  How frickin' cool would that be? :D

Honestly, I hope this is his final year so he can move on.  Whether it's theatre, movies on the big screen, made for television, or another television series.  Grissom was fun but, I think it's time to say good bye to that character.

Amen Hh  I've only seen the cross over between Vegas and Miami once.
    Once was enough for me. :rolleyes:

Whoa....I totally forgot about him singing back home! :eek:
    So he had on a Cubs hat and shirt, awesome.  I was to busy having fun.

---------------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.