H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in and share some DuCaine love. I definitely have to check out "Grand Prix" again. I just watched "Blood Moon," and I really loved the way Horatio ran into the ocean to save one of the Cuban refugees - that's what I kind of invisioned for H/C in an alternate version of "Going Under" ;)

inthewind — I hear ya about the other ships - i'll probably see you in the debate forum:) I couldn't agree more that H & C have a great history together, and without the messiness or awkwardness of some other pairings that I won't name ;)

Keep the DuCaine love alive, guys! :)

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good morning Ladies , Two pics today, Though my computer almost melted. Their DuCaine heat keeps melting the picture's I'm trying to put together.

@Inthewind, :D I wasn't being rude or upset with you. I'm just very sensitive when it comes to my favorite couple. So I do hope you come back and talk about DuCaine soon.

@Horatiosangel , Thanks for all you FB on the DuCaine picture's.

@miamirocks , I don't think I'll ever get over that Grand Prix, it was to hot :devil:

Refilled the Jelly Beans, as Horatiosangel keeps running away with the red and black ones.

Big Hugs fellow DuCainers, Keep our faith, :D

P.S- I've updated Going Under again, It's full of DuCaine Love. :cool: :D

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I have re-emerged from the depths of the real world. Two jobs don't give me much of a life anymore :(
    I would post lyrics to this one song I keep hearing on the radio in the DuCaine lyrics thread, but the innuendos are very steamy, to say the least. It's called "Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke and it's an otherwise very sweet and DuCaine-y song.

luvingmyHoratio
    Cute manips!!! Unfortunately, my DuCaine muse has taken a lengthy hiatus and I have no new material :( Any ideas?

4. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi EyeH: Miss you girl. Nice to see you again, *Big Hug*

Okay girls 2 Pics again. Poor Calleigh is waiting for her Handsome Prince to come get her and bring her home.

Horatio is telling her he's coming for he.

God!! I love these two. Such wicked thoughts with them. Hope you girls are enjoying Going Under over in our TalkCSI fanfic section.

Keep the faith girls

LMH

5. xxcalleighxx

xxcalleighxx Dead on Arrival

wow! these pics are awesome :D:D

xx

6. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

"Heeeellllloooo!!!!!! "Wow it echo's, lol. :lol: :lol:

Good morning Girls, New pic for ya'll , :devil:

Hope to see you all back here soon, for some DuCaine conversation and memories. :cool:

LMH :D

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I gots to say, those pics are HOT. I love that one that you posted about Calleigh waiting on H, that was cute. :)

So I've been rewatching Camp Fear again.. Its my fav DuCaine hottness ep, along with the fact Amber Tamblyn's in it. so it pwns!

8. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hi CathStokes. Yeah! I love that epi too. Especially when he removes the leech from her leg. I could so pixture him saying.......

Calleigh my love. Must you bare your leg to me infront of others. You know how much I want to stroke my hand up your thigh, between the scene, until my touch, makes you SCREAM. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil: :devil:

:eek: :eek:WOW, I love it!!!! :eek: :eek:

:cool:Should be the intro to Season 6!!!! :cool:

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

OMG, that was dangit hot. I'd die if that happened. Holy crap. I'd be like, Oh shit! I knew you two were doing something, but DAMN!

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

LMH, those pics are awesome, girl! :D

*sigh* I'm missing Emer around these parts :p :lol:

Sorry that I've been gone around these parts aswell, but I've got this killer stomach pain right now and it hurts like a biatch :( :lol: But that's just today. :p ......

and holy crap that was hot :cool: :lol: I wish I could read a fic about that haha :devil:

A few of them are coming along veeery nicely :lol: :devil: :D

I have a very interesting (to me :lol: :) ) story about the day I took it to school :lol: But its too big to put on here. Not really :lol: but I donty wanna get in trouble :p

Also, would anyone be interested in writing a poor little old smut fan some..... smut? :lol: If you're up to it, use my scenario about them running around the backyard with a hose and wet towel. IceCubes and cuffs are optional, but would be greatly appreciated ;) :lol: Mkae my day and write me something :p :D

12. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

:devil:YOU THINK YESTERDAY WAS NAUGHTY, TODAY IS NAUGHTY TOO :devil:

And girls, there is a PM coming to you all on the camp fear scene, taking from that picture. So get the cold showers ready, and make sure you have a good heart. Because it can get pretty dirty down in those swamps :devil:

Keep the faith my ladies.

*BIG HUGS*

P.S: I no longer have MSN, my computer crapped out, so now I have this older I have to use till mine is fixed. So BG, contact me through my e-mail. :D

13. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Helloooo!!!! :D I'm back!! I'm so gald to see the thread so active!! You all are so amazing and rock so hard!! :D :)

luvingmyHoratio: I love your pics and poems!!! :) They put a big smile on my face every day! I wrote 2 more poems from H and Cals POVs and I'll post them today in the Fanfic Poetry section! :)
    I am loving the 'Broken' pic as well, great captions! :devil: And that 'Camp Fear' extra... woah, that's hot!!! :lol: :devil: Here's a pic from the beginning of that eppie, and I was on the edge of my seat the first time I saw this, thinking he'd brush her hair or something... so close!!! Or Horatio would lose his balance in his squatting position and move even closer to her!! :lol:

[​IMG]

She wants to kiss his forehead, you know she does!!! :D

With the leeches scene(squee!!!) I keep thinking that did Adele sense a shift in the atmosphere when Horatio gripped Calleigh's ankle?? If anyone else was there, they'd be like, 'Woah baby!! It's getting hot out here!' and their cellphones would melt!! :lol: I'd have my iPod and I'd start playing 'Dirrty'!!! :lol: ;)

That first touch that sent hearts racing...
    And made Calleigh's mouth run dry...
    H: Bye... your skin is so soft...
    Cal: *giggle* You flatterer you! Touch me again!

So cute and sweet yet hot and sexy at the same time! :D That is a rare thing!
    I think that there are a lot of DuCaine moments that are sweet and fluffy, but with really deep aand steamy undertones, like 'Under Suspicion' and the hand-holding scene. It was so adorable the way their hands fitted so well, but you have to imagine their hearts pounding at the contact! The atmosphere was brimming with tension, and 'Heavens' Gonna Burn Your Eyes' just rounded it off nicely! :) Horatio couldn't even look up, and Calleigh had her eyes fixed on his hands. One of my definite faves from S4, and maybe of the whole show!! :D :)

Do you appluad fear?
    Do you hold it near?
    Are you afraid to live your life
    The way I percieve?
    In my arms, I'll catch you,
    Do you mind if I always love you?

Perfect!!! :D

@ BG: Loved the top!! :D And the shades as well!! :) 'Sweet Child O' Mine' is my absolute face GNR song!!! *thinks of putting it in the song thread* I have a one-track mind!! :p
    I would love to write a scenario with ice-cubes and what-not... *cough* sprinklers *cough* hose *cough*
    It's pretty warm here in Ireland, so I'll find some inspiration while I'm lounging in my back garden! :) No problemo, but I'll probably self-combust while writing it it'll be so STEAMY!!! :devil:

This Summer is the new Summer of Love, of the DuCaine love!!! :D

Here is a nice eppie to talk about: 'Just One Kiss'. How cool was that one? We had a compliment on Cals' suit, an interview together with Drake Hamilton, Horatio saying 'oral sex'(thanks for the heads up on that one, Palm, if you can hear me!!!! :lol:) and their hands almost touching, nice!! :D

Here's Cal arriving looking lovely!! :)

H: Nice suit... *Those pearls suit your swan-like neck...*
    Cal: I'm pulling out my Fall stuff... *I did this for you, Handsome...*

Can't take his eyes off her...
    Cal: *Stay calm, deep breaths... oh Horatioooo...*

Be afraid, Drake Hamilton. H: Rule number one, NEVER mess with Calleigh Duquesne... or I'll throw you a beating...
    Cal: Easy, Horatio, I can handle this jerk... but I love it when you get all protective over little ol' me...

Later...

Cal: More Hamilton hardball?? H: *Hmmm... don't you know it?*
    Big smile!! Cal: *Hey there. I was worried about you...*
    Cal: I'm officially over them. Can you forgive me for ever thinking they were all that? *I was so foolish...*
    H: Well, I made the same mistake myself once. What do we have? *You learned a good lesson...*

Looking at the plans...
    Shipper eyes glued to their hands...

CSI: DuCaine has unfortuantely been deleted, but I will continue to post my scenes at the Yahoo! Group, and they can be read at the Lonely Road archive too. I will continue writing, and will have that PM scene for anyone who's interested soon. Sorry it took so long!! :p

If anyone is interested in watching some Horatio and Calleigh vids/slideshows, go onto YouTube and type in 'mcee07' for my DuCaine videos!! :)

Enjoy all the caps!! There's more to come, trust me!! ;) :D

Byee!! :)
    *looks up at the long post* Wow, I should be absent more often! :p :lol:

*Picture edited by Mod as it was stretching the screen*

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

It's brilliant to see this ship so active :D

I am a die hard Ducainer and have never lost the faith, but I seem to have lost time in my life to banter with you wonderful folks...real jobs and real life suck big time!

Keep going girls I am hanging on in cyberspace, please know I am with you 100% even if I am a little busy to post better.

Have to say I was watching 'Rap Sheet' today and that is a real sneaky DuCaine episode, they spend the whole thing working the case together..they even get fun banter...and our H looks mighty fine in a light suit :lol:
    Check it out again you will see what I mean!

DuCaine...all the way, Oh and am loving the fan fics, keep up the brilliant job folks, will be here, but may be quiet...end game all the way. ;)

15. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Welcome back EmeraldEyes06!!! We missed you!!!
    ***waves***
    Thanks for the great screen caps above. Keeps the DuCaine fires burning. :devil:

And luvingmyHoratio, just when I thought your pics couldn't get any hotter, you go and post the ones above. :eek: Lord have mercy. Take it easy on me. It's like 90 degrees here and I don't have any air conditioning, so looking at pictures like those I'm just gonna burst into flames!!! (But what a wonderful way to go) :devil:

And Bullet_Girl I haven't tried my hand yet at any fanfic writing, but y'all are givin me some great ideas of how to start...I might just have to try and write something and see what happens. :)

Keep up the great work ladies!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.