Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by cainesugar, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Totally forgot about the bullet fragments guys!?!?

But on another note I wanted to post a pic of this gorgeous man. It's probably been posted but here ya go GORGEOUS SMILE!!!!!!!!

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It's been posted before but it is always nice to see it again!! :D

That sexy smile never gets old.

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Since we're talking about Eric diving, does anyone know if that's just something they have the character do or is it a hobby of AR and they used it in the show?

4. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I believe that it is part of the character. I vaguely recall that in an interview, Adam stated how he had to get licensed and undergo special training for it and every so often, has to renew his license (or whatever clearance you need for diving).

I can't imagine that he doesn't it as a side hobby for when he's not filming. Or if anything, uses the skill to impress the ladies. Imagine him taking you deep sea diving on your first date? That would rock.

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Wow that's dedication to your craft to learn a skill like that for your character! That would make for an interesting first date to go diving, but I might have to overcome a fear of water first, lol.

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm a diver, and I have a license. It's not a very safe hobby, but if you love water then it's the most amazing thing. I love underwater photography, it's gorgeous down there.

That said, it's not easy. You have to study a lot and take a couple of exams.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

first of all WOW!!! loved the pic!!! and i would so go Deep Sea diving as a date with Adam!!!!! i love the water and i go swining all the time, swiming with Adam qould just make the swiming all the better!!!!!!

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I read somewhere that Adam's dream girl is a girl who can make him laugh. So start working on those knock-knock jokes, girls!

9. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

does he actually have a GF

10. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Who knows. I don't like to know anything about the actors' personal lives. Makes me feel slightly stalker-ish.

11. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

I feel the same way Skylar except every now and then I find myself at his fan sites reading his bio and looking at family pics. But If I was to ever stalk any one (not that I would cause I'm SO lazy and don't have that type mentality or strength to do so) Adam would be at the top of my list. To be honest I don't see how stalkers do it. It's just so.......*shutters* creepy!!!

Found another pic: Gotta love em'

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Does anyone know if Adam is going to be at the Alma's?

Lovely pic, by the way. When I saw it I just went "Awww!" He looks so cute when he's all happy. That man is too gorgeous! *sigh*

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

This, and a side order of 'I don't care.' I can't bring myself to care about actors, for some reason. Unless I knew them personally and they were nice.

Lucky for Adam he hasn't had to deal with any nutjob fans. I've seen some real psychos online, starting with those scary John Krasinski fans. Scary shit.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Even though I am in love with Adam and Emily and I would die to meet them, I myself can't seem to figure out why we seem to go nuts over someone we see on a billboard or something. These people are images in our society. Take Paris Hiltom for example. Some people love her some people hate her, but I for one think the media should just leave her ALONE. They are trying to make her seem worse or better than what she really is. She doesn't even act! But I have nothing against her.

People like Adam don't seem to get that kind of attention. Mostly, I think, because he is a kept to himself kind of man and he deserves what he gets. From what I have seen of him he seems nice and if I knew him, I would keep my distance because I would want to actually see him again and not have him think I am crazy!

So the bottom line is, since he doesn't through himself to get attention, I don't think he has to worry about that as much as some of those crazy Hollywood people. He doesn't seem to be caught up with all of that which seems to make his fans follow his steps. :D

15. xxcalleighxx

xxcalleighxx Dead on Arrival

yeh i am just fed up completely of bpeople like britney spears and paris hilton who always seem to be in the news! that much so that i just dont care anymore, but with adam hes hardly ever in the news, he has a private life outside his work which i find very respectable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.