Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love the song on the video actually I think I have seen it before but oh well!! I love the begining convo between Mac and Danny!!!:lol:

*Nat thows a sticky, fudge cake at Mo for Chell!! :lol:*

Yyyaayyy Saturday SOOH is on in about 3 hours!!!

TheCoroner i'm just off to have a look at that link...

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

The video is so sweet! What's the name of the epi where Mac says: It could happen to you, you know? I've never seen it!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I think it's 'Til death do we part'... is that right!!

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, that's the ep from season 1 where Mac says that. Poor Danny had no idea what Montana could bring him. :devil:

You guys are lucky over there getting to see SooH. I remember my first time. I squeed for days. You guys will have the squee bug too. Believe me.

5. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

thank you for all the m&ms and the lovely welcome, im sure ill love it here =)

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Hey guys, this is my goodbye to you all for about 2 weeks. What am I gonna do? I'm going on a cruise tomorrow for a week, then a thing for school for another week. Please go crazy in here talking about our favorite ship, I want loads of stuff to look forward to when I get home.

You guys, I love ya, you guys make me smile.

:)

7. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Have a good time! See ya in two weeks!

8. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Good evening at all!
    I couldn’t post in these days, because I have a test Monday :(, even if the school year is finishing.

I watched the video and I enjoyed it…the song is lovely, too.

Mo , I’ve read your fic…it’s so sweeeeeeeeet, but I couldn’t leave a review, ‘cause I’m not registered at fanfiction.net. :(

SOoH …great episode :D! I remember that the first time I watched it, I didn’t know anything about the almost kiss and when it happened I stared at my laptop, petrified, for about five second, than I jumped for all my house squeeing. That evening, from time to time, I had to repeat myself “They almost kissed, really…they almost kissed…”

Welcome aboard, Jayme! :)

Radical, have fun on cruise…we’ll miss you.

9. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Wow. I'm so dense.
    I knew that they basically made out and stripped all over that incredibly lucky pool table.

But I just noticed that they woke up on it.

=P

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I see lots of new people around here! Yea! :)

My baby is leaving us for two weeks? You sailing on the Good Ship D/L now? Huggles you. :)

Mo, we should totally be roomies!! Too bad I live in Texas and you live on the NW coast! You should move to Texas next year when I move to Houston---although me moving to the NW coast sounds fun too!! We could totally be wrapped up in D/L, go shopping, and talk about boys! It would rock! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm lovin' these ficcies! I hope some of these ficcies actually come true. ;)

I wonder what D/L are doing this fine and lovely weekend? :devil:

Mer, welcome to the family! Huggles you. :D

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I had to do that same thing when I first saw SOOH never mind when they woke up on the pool table..(SSSQQQQUUUUEEEE :lol:)

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

my crew! yup thats all of you...how have you all been?? wow, i missed lots and lots of discussion here: everything from ficcies, hubby's socks, cruise fun ( have fun, Rad) to reruns of season 3 episodes with/without DL!

Cuz!, im here! just about everyone here has uncovered your *crush* on danny's montana. tsktsk, i wouldnt want to know what he'd do if he knew you were checking out his girl like that! :devil:

stuffins!, my DL messenger. wonderful fic you wrote--like i said, i thought i wouldnt like it but the feelings it brought out changed my mind. *munches on yummy M&M cookies and sips some milk*

i was watching ep. super men last night online and i snorted out loud when i saw danny turn his head SO fast toward Lindsay after she said 'call me'. :lol: and they're just staring at each other completely forgetting about pino's presence.

i was also watching SD clips (hearing that wet kiss again and again! :devil: ) and i noticed how in the opening DL scene, danny lays his head back after he kisses lindsay's forehead with this content look like 'i have everything i asked for right here. this is real. she's mine. this is us. we're together.'

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I noticed that too! He's in love! He was probably thinking: "It happened, it finally happened." :)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo skips in, singing as always..."Doe a deer, a female deer, Ray a drop of golden sun, Mee a name I call myself...Fa a long, long way to run!" :lol: * Why Sound of Music you may ask? Yeah I don't really know...it's one of all-time favorite movies...I used to make my mom let me watch it like everyday when I was little! :D Good times, good times indeed! :lol: I think we had this discussion already a couple threads ago...but I wonder if Danny and Lindsay like musicals...anyone? I think if Linds did, she would like Wicked and Phantom of the Opera! :D

Oh you wanna get stuff thrown at you too? Hey it's good by me, the more sticky it gets in here, the better! ;) Lol! :lol: *Mo grins and getting two birds with one stone...flings banana creme pies at both Natty and Chell before ducking quickly behind Aud!* :lol:

Awwww, have a fabulous time hon! Enjoy the heck out of it...and we'll keep things hopping and fun for you to come back to here! :D

Awwww thanks hon! Y'all have been awesome in your reviews...I did this one so quickly...but I'm glad you all liked it! I think I would die happy if we actually got to see what I wrote in Seas. 4...or what any of us wrote for that matter...any of them would make my whole year! :D

Hi hon! *Mo snuggles her Fluffykins!* I know right! It'd be so fun! We'd squee over D/L and shoes and boys all the time, lol, it'd be fun! :lol: You're moving to Houston? Nice! Fun for you...I'm moving two buildings over! :lol: Not quite as far as you, but I like the new place, so it's all good! :D

Yup Angel, Vex I totally think that was what was going through his head! Here he's been in love with her and waiting for her for so long and finally everything that he's wanted and waited for is laying in his arms...life couldn't get much better at that moment! :D

Alright buddies...I'm off to go get some pre-moving fun taken care of! Yay...lol, but it's still light and pretty outside and that never fails to make me happy! :D
    All y'all who get to see or got to see SOoH today, that's awesome! I love that eppy, next to our finale, I think that's one of my favs! Good D/L...there's so much love it's fabulous! :lol:

*Mo giggles and shimmers off in her Fluffy bubble!* :D

15. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Fabulous vid!!

and cause it's one of the best shows on the face of the earth!!!!! Ya i'm a theatre kid! :D

I'm also a music nerd... did anyone else notice that in the opening credits in the first season the music is in a different key than the second and third seasons?? Listen to them... you'll see!! <- This is what comes from sleep deprivation!! :D

messermonroe LOVE your fic Signs... very sweet!! Keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.