Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

Hey yall! my names Jayme and im a big DL shipper but i havent been to this site much. Is there a list of DL songs?? If not we should totaly compile one =) Just an idea.

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

*Thank you guys for cheering me up, it really helped me out** *vex happily munches the m&m's that were given to me**

Welcome Jamie to the thread!! :)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo bounces into the thread singing happily..."It's finally Friday, I'm free again, I've got my motor running for a wild weekend!" :D * Hello my lovelies! :D Yay, it's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday! I love Fridays! :lol:

Liff you rock dude! :lol: You're welcome in my fluffy bubble anytime, and anytime you want some you and Linds time, just let me know...I'm more than willing to "distract" Danny! :devil: Heehee! ;)

Chell! ohhhh BBQ pizza and ketchup...lol, nice babe! ;) *Mo laughs as she wipes ketchup off her face...she ponders a moment, grins and flings marshmellow creme and chocolate sauce at Chell belle, before running and hiding behind Aud!* :lol:

Well done Dutch! You are brilliantly right! *Mo applauds Dutch's brilliance...and hands her her prize...a mini pool table to remember D/L by, always! ;) * :lol:

Alright, I'm sure you all will be glad to know my muse decided to kick in, or kick me, either way...she put my plot bunnies in overdrive and so I will be posting my new ficcie as soon as I can get my computer to let me save it! So stay tuned! ;)

Fluffy Twin Aud wub, where is you? ;) You'll have to read my ficcie when it's ready...and Mer you too! ;)

*Mo skips off to let her plot bunnies finish what they began!* :D

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo & Auda, aww, I get to be family? I wubs you guys! [​IMG]

Hmm, not quite as easy to sing along to as Mo's song. What does that translate to?

You’re moving on my birthday? :confused: Will you have internet at the new place yet? Oh, and I’ll make a note to remind you closer to the wedding to save some cake for your shippy buddies!

She thought about running out to him though, I know it. Like in their offices, she asked Hawkes if he had seen Danny recently, like she wanted to give him the card in person even though she was torn whether or not to. I think she was scared of her emotions since she was still dealing with the drama of the trial for her friends' murders. She stood him up and then gave him one of the oldest excuses in the book. As insecure as she was at that time (knowing she would have to face a killer who was personal to her), in her mind how could she be sure that Danny would have been there for her? We all know he would have, but I think fear was further eating away at her confidence so she just sadly watched him walk away. :( But like you said... now we are CANON! squee!

Ooh, ooh, I can answer this one! (btw, welcome jayme!) We have an awesome D/L soundtrack thread. We currently have 439 songs on it! (I keep a master list of all the songs… because I’m a dork). You can find it here: Our Danny & Linds Soundtrack

Mo, I can’t wait to read your ficcie!!!!
    Well I’m off to bed. [​IMG]
    Day 15 is done, and I clock in for day 16 in eight hours. *head-desk*

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup Mer you're fam now honey bun! Ain't that right Aud wub! ;)

I am really really hoping to have internet at my new place right away hon, Comcast has this new thing where you can just transfer everything online without any hassle, so I'm gonna try that and hopefully it will go smooth...otherwise I'll be hanging out at my parents and mooching their internet until mine's set up! ;)

Yup ficcie is finished (yay!)...now I just have to edit it and then it'll be posted! :D (Yours is better Mer bear, but hopefully mine is good! ;) )

Alright I'm off to bed myself...well to finish editing and then to bed! :lol: Night all...

*Mo climbs into her bubble and before her work can grab her, Mo grabs Mer and kidnaps her into her Fluffy Bubble to save her from working more!* :D

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Good night guys! Here for me another sunny day has just begun... :D

*Dances around* I love the prize Mo! *hugs* :lol:

Aaah don't worry Delia no one's gonna kill you...I've been wondering about that too :)...It just felt like they had the urgent need to stuff everything in the 3rd season without considering that it perhaps might be a little too soon ;)...I'm very curious what their plans are... :)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww yay, glad you like the prize Dutch! :D

Alright much like Mer bear the other day...I am up way too late due to ficcie ideas...but that said, my fic is done and posted and now I can really be off to sleep! So without further ado here is my newest little bit of fun...and I am off to bed! :D
    Love To
    :D

8. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

mercy, thank you i actually just saw it about 5 seconds before i read your response :lol: but thank you for your help and for the warm welcome

9. JenP

JenP Police Officer

kissmesweet , wait 'til he needs underwear! :(

Dutch, it didn't take me long to figure out which country you're from! :lol: Maybe we even live close to each other (somehow that must be the case when you're living in the Netherlands!).

I'm going off to celebrate two birthdays...Again!

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome to the thread Jayme....here's some M&Ms!! :lol:

SOOH airs tonight I can't wait- een though I have seen most of the ep, especially the ending!! :lol:

Great fic Moriel:)

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Hey everyone!! Isnt it great that its saturday... in 6 hours and 20 minutes ... SOoH is on!! Yay!!!! im soooo excited :D

Jayme... Welcome huni!!!! **[/b]Chell[/b] Hands over a D/L Hamper full of M&M's, Muffins, D/L Ficcis, and Auds's fave cocktail, 'S3x on the pool table' :lol: ** :devil:

Mo

hehe your fic is sooo cute!! and i love how it seems a few people have added the whole
    "It could happen to you ya know..?" COnversation between Danny and Mac from Season 1 :D

**Chell Flings the sugary goodness that is marshmallow creme and chocolate sauce off her and covers Mo in chocolate brownie Ben and Jerrys before hiding :lol:

And on that note... every one HAS to go to you tube... type in ' Danny & Lindsay CSI:NY Your call' OMG!! Its such a cute fan vid.. and it starts off with....

'It could happen to you , ya know?'

Yay!!! :D

Be bak later ya'll!!!!! :D

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Yay, it's Saturday! SooH's on tonight, as Nat said, and i can't wait! Even tho i've practically seen all of it, it still doesn't compare to really seeing it!

Mo, your fic is so cute! I left you a review (same screenname as here.) Your plot bunnies should definitely come out of hiding more often! :lol:

Welcome to the DL family, Jayme! :D

PSG xxx

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Welcome aboard Jayme! You'll love it here. *hands new buddy some delicious M&Ms*

Ahoy and aloha to everyone! How are we on this Saturday morning? It's sticky and humid here...makes me wish I had a pool :lol:

Mo darling, I read your lovely ficcy and left a comment! Pstt...everyone should read it! It's so adorable :D

Liff!!!! *Stuffy pours chocolate sauce all over her fellow buddy, then giggles and hides behind Chell*[/b]. Oh, and Angel says hello to everyone. She's been lurking around here and DLchem so she says hi! Angel wubs why don't you come out of hiding? We miss you lots...and we have cookies! Yummy homemade chocolate-chip cookies with loads of mini M&Ms!!

*giggles* Being the dork that I am, I'm watching it now! It is really amazing! Great song too.

*[/b]Stuffy[/b] places a cherry on Liff's head to top it all off*

14. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Good lord kids!! You sure do post alot!!

I'm glad we're off the cheating subject... that kind of depressed me... :(

This thread is kind of a bubble... I go into it no matter what and we're always happy!! Yay for escaping reality!!

So I just made a D/L chat room!!
    FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

password is pooltable

anyone who wants to chat about D/L without waiting for an update!! Also you can be on while reruns are on or we can hold watch parties!!! YAY!!! :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo strolls happily into our thread of wub...head full of the Sound of Music for some reason this morning!* Hello my dearies! How are you all this fine and gorgeous morning? It's June 2nd and for the moment it really looks like it outside my windows! I love those mornings where you get to sleep in leisurely and then you wake up and open your blinds and then sun streams in and lights up your whole house...there's something so cheerful and fun about that, ya know! :D

Natty, Chell, Soph, Stuffy so glad you all liked my ficcie! You rock buddies! Lol, and I'm a review whore so I love anything nice said about my ficcies! :lol: :lol:

*Mo licks Ben & Jerry's off her face and laughs before grabbing a big lemon custard tart and smooshing it on Chell's head...then runs to hide behind Mer & Aud!* :lol:

Alright my dearies...I get to go find an apartment today...wish me luck! Have a fabulous Saturday all and I'll be back later...of course! ;)

Psstt...Aud too bad you don't live here Fluffy Twin...I think I need a roommate! ;) :D

*Mo giggles and shimmers off in her bubble!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.