Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

My mom has forbidden me to talk about CSI during the entire summer. She says I am obssessing too much over it. There is no such thing as obssessing too much is there? I am not allowed to talk about any other crime show either. She said if I talk about CSI in particular then she will not let me watch the new season. What am I going to do all summer? How am I going to survive without talking about CSI. At least I have you guys to talk to until she bans me from this.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

It almost looks like "Please" to me? It is one letter too much to be "Peace"

I am writing a letter to David Rambo via snail mail, as well as the rest of the writers to let them know they need to save our GSR by keeping Jorja on the show. You know, it'd really stink if Sara was gone, and we see a mopping Grissom around the lab, or *gulps* turning to Catherine. I don't think WP would let them do that to GSR, after they've worked so hard to maintain in.

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I was thinking it was "Please" too. It's what it looks like anyway. I'm thinking of writing him one myself...

Maybe it'll get through to their thick skulls that they ncan't take away our Jorja/Sara!

He needs to save our precious GSR! ::holds it tight to never let it go:: OUR GSR! OUR GSR! NO ONE ELSE'S!

And yeah...I don't think WP will let them do that. Bad for the ratings of the speculated last season. Plus, it's character suicide. Moping/Grieving!Grissom? :rolleyes:
    I'd turn it off.

SARA BETTER LIVE! ::shakes fist:: I'll threaten with fire! :mad:

4. sidlewannabee

I like your idea about letters GSRLOVE. I am probably going to write letters to the producers, writers, cast anyone on CSI to get my point across. I will include petitions.

5. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

I forget if this has been mentioned yet, but in that picture of Grissom and Sara and the dog on the bed, Grissom has the sweatshirt with "HOPE" in big letters (and I think "Athletics" written smaller, but that's beside my point...)

What I'm wondering... Anyone else think this might have been intentional?

6. sidlewannabee

That might have been intentional EMILY77. It could ahev been a message from the writers or from Billy to us saying have Hope, we will find Sara. Now I am filled with hope that they will find Sara.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

gsrLOVE, i think you're a genius, lol. it kinda looks like "Please", you know. it's the best we can think of anyway, i guess. if anybody's writing any letters to TPTB, include a question about it. i don't think it's something they wouldn't be willing to tell us.

i can't actually imagine CSI without Sara. i just can't, that's why i really don't think they will go this route. it's gonna be too hard to remain a crime show with a limited personal-story interference. they still want to be a non-serialized show where there are fresh cases every week and i think they won't be able to pull it off if she dies.

first and most important thing - Grissom. CSI tries to avoid any emotional moments that he might be getting into. why they didn't show us their first hook up? why didn't they show anything really regarding GSR except a couple of either flirtatious or a bit angsty scenes? we haven't seen anything this past season. and why is that? well, there are two answers. first they, like i said, want to keep the relationship subtle and low-key. second - it's way easier. and a storyline where Sara gets killed would affect the characters too much for this show to remain the same. and they know that they can't change the scheme to stay on top.

then there is also the rest of the characters who, i have no doubt would be devastated, not only b/c of the mere fact of her death, but also witnessing Grissom breaking down.

taking all that into account, and also interpreting all the "behind the curtain" clues, i'm about 70% sure that they won't let Sara die.

another thing is that we don't really know much about WP's contract either. we know that he's coming back, he talked about when the filming starts back a couple of days ago, but does anybody know if he signed for the whole season?

what is making me a little anxious is what Naren Shankar said in the latest TV Guide article. i remember rumors in the beginning of the season that they want to kill Sara off, and we all wrote letters in protest to David Rambo. well, Shankar said that they are going the same way they planned to go in the beginning of the season 7, and it doesn't sound good to me.

WP's contract doesn't sound very clear, and i'm thinking that they can actually let her die and make Grissom leave. i'm allowing myself to think that, to be honest. i remember when i read somebody's comment before the finale, and at that moment i was practically sure that TPTB will kill her off. at one moment all the pieces of the puzzle formed a whole clear picture in my head. so yeah, i'm thinking that there is a quite big possibility that they could actually do it.

nevertheless, keep the faith everybody!

8. sidlewannabee

This sounds kind of weird, but I recorded the CSI season 7 finale on a tape. Before I watched the episode I was having nightmares about Sara dying. So now when I got to sleep I have the tape in my arms and I have not had any bad dreams about Sara since. Instead I have good dreams.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I hate cursive.

lol.

I mean, really, it would be so much easier to figure out what he was writing if he was simply printing like a grade three would. But I agree, it does look like Please. But it has a G after whatever that world is, and it's in capitals. So maybe he's signing it. And it seems odd to be saying 'Please, Grissom' , that would be like... schizophrenic.. or maybe he just likes using capitals and it's some other word that starts with G...

Grape.

Gruesome.

Gravel.

Game.

Goat.

Grazing?

Um. I'll stop there. : )

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Anyone think it looks like it could be an M after the Please? As in PLEASE MARRY ME!!! :eek:

Which could explain this look lol. Although she could be giving that look just because G wrote her a love letter, who wouldn't give that look? :lol:

Yeah... :rolleyes: There is the smallest chance that it could be. :)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From all the hints and clues, coming from Billy and Jorja, she said "as far as I know everybody will be back, and he was just talking about the schedule at the CUBS game, and said "we start filming in July, and it gives everyone 9 week's off" and they were all at the CSI Museum event in Chicago, all positive signs ;) I'm 99% sure her and the rest are all coming back!

[​IMG] I love this bedroom scene[​IMG]

12. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

My argument is similar to that but people said Billy was leaving and he was just taking a break. They said that Nick would die and he did not.
    I think the season planning was around the MK story, the thread through it, rather than killing of Sara maybe it started because Sara's was the one that would be threatened.
    TV Show always do that, a big dramatic moment, headlines about "Will they live" and build on the tension and they don't die. This seems to be CSI's JR moment after he was shot.
    I can't see Jorja leaving unless she has a biggest role of her life lined up because this cliffhanger has potiental to be be Jorja's performance of a life time. If she was fired, she is so popular with the cast they would never allow it and it would be a stupid move by CBS. Jorja seems to be the glue that hold the team together because Eric, George, Gary, Billy and Marg all love her.And Emily Procter in Miami is her best friend. And if Billy goes they lose an Exec Producer and nobody will love to work for CSI anymore.
    Nobody would want to stay if one of the biggest stars can be fired because her character has too much to ofter just to written out.
    GSR was important to Grissom's character development, it took him ages to reach out to Sara but he is happier, not just cut off from the world or his feelings. If Sara dies, Grissom can't just go back to work, to be true to the character he has to disappear into a deep hole of grief and pain, that would destroy the whole premise of CSI. And for him to not fall apart would destroy seven years of work.
    Seven years of Billy and Jorja's careful, subtle, beautiful work destroyed. No way will Billy want that to happen and Sara would not be happily with them in Chicago if she was nolonger working with them.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I.Love.That.Theory.

Except I'm against GSR-Marriage. I could handle it, as long as it wasn't the main focus of CSI. I know, bad GSR fan, BAD! :(

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think that Jorja's coming back. I agree with what people have said about the Chicago outing they all did, and not to mention she did the early show for the finale. I think that if she was going to fade out from the show, she'd be doing less and less publicity, and The Early Show and the CSI Exhibit is not back away from publicity, that would be gaining publicity. I've got faith.

And I love the Marriage theory too. That's love.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] I 100% agree with everything you said.. keep the faith, and SARA LIVES and marriage the culmination of LOVE[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.