NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

The season finale of "NCIS" was the fifth most watched TV show last week. It was the highest rated scripted drama (the top four were all reality shows) and the highest rated show on CBS (the top four were two on FOX and two on ABC).
    This is a *phenomenol" showing for NCIS. . .especially considering that it was in head-to-head competition with "American Idol". Way to go, Gibbs and gang!

2. pilla

pilla Witness

Tony and Abby are my preferred !!!

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hey there,
    I haven't posted here 'cos I don't have cable and can't watch NCIS regularily. I watch it whenever I can and have seen most early ones, but far fewer of later ones. I can rent dvd collections, but there's not many available in my local, so my envious question to all of you lucky lucky bastards is:

iffin i decide to buy a season's set, which are your favourite seasons to recommend...? Loaded question, I know, but I'm game - - bring it all on, I'd love to know a great place to jump in... :cool:

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I find S3 the best :p That's when I started watching. I used to catch some NCIS episodes sometimes but they didn't really interest me that much. But than Cote de Pablo as Ziva came along and she's just such a great addition to the cast.. the ncis episodes since than are also lighter & funnier :p

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I've only seen S1, S2 and S3 is currently showing here, so i can only recommend ones out of those. But i personally prefer Seasons 1 & 2, because, no offence to Ziva fans, but i don't like her. I prefer Kate, but that's just me. :D

PSG xxx

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I agree with you PINTSIZEGENIUS. I like Kate better than Ziva. Ziva does not replace Kate and she never will but I am learning to put up with her. I think Ziva can be funny sometimes. My favorite pairing on the show is McGee and Abby. They look cute together. Abby may be smart, but I think she is a blond sometimes especially with McGee.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I say buy them all. I started watching in the middle of season 3. I like both Kate & Ziva for the differences they bring to what is NCIS. But I think Kit4na is right when she/he calls season 3 lighter & funnier. Whatever seasons you decide to buy it will be good. That's the thing about this show you can't go wrong with any season so far. :) Enjoy!

8. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I've watched from Day One (crush on Mark Harmon from WAY back ;)), I'm not sure which season I like the best but I'm a start-from-the-beginning kind of girl.

As for the Kate and Ziva conflict....I was very sad when Kate left because I really liked her. I liked her chemistry with everybody. I admit that I was resistant with Ziva at first but she has really grown on me and I think she fills the void well. :D

9. sidlewannabee

I agree with you HARMONYME, :) I had a crush on Mark Harmon too so I started watching it, plus he was in my favorite movie Freaky Friday. Ziva has really grown on me but I would trade her in a second if it meant we could get Kate back.

10. mugs

mugs Witness

11. sidlewannabee

I love your NCIS pictures MUGS.

12. mugs

mugs Witness

thanks have been collecting them for a while

but i just added a few more there now

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I've loved MH since he played on St Elsewhere( I think that was it LOL) Then of course Reasonable Doubts. He also did a good job on Chicago Hope. He's just an awesome actor all around.

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Great, they've shown half of season 4 here and now they make a break... So tonight will be season 3's "Frame up" again. Well I like this episode but I don't understand why they don't show the rest of s4! It can't take so long to synchronize, can it?
    Up to now s3 is my favorite, s2 is close behind, Kate was an awesome character, there were many good episodes. I like s4, too, but imho it isn't better than s3.

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, I think it's time to treat myself. I'm thinking maybe S3. I don't know how I'll take to Ziva - I admit in eps I have seen with her I couldn't help thinking of Kate's dynamic, but I love the show and trust Ziva's brought into the fold well. Thanks ev'ryone :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.