Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Thanks...you are right...it wasn't a battle for me.

Honestly, I don't know if I agree with this...what sets CSI apart besides it's story base is that the characters have remained on the show. This show stands different to me because of the cast. Granted I would miss Jorja if she left, but it would not ruin the show for me.

I also read somewhere that WP said that Grissom did NOT want GSR revealed. I wonder why exactly? :rolleyes: And now that it is revealed, I just don't see it being the way it was.

2. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i just dont want any of them to be replaced. they are all inportant characters and when you watch a show for seven years, you get attached to the characters...some more than others....the show would be different...so i am going to wait and see

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm confused about someone said about Jorja and Marg in a battle. What it got to do with Jorja and Marg and their characters? Catherine and Sara don't get alone once in a great while, but Marg and Jorja get alone just fine. They just played their parts.

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

it's not a battle between Jorja and Marg, it's a battle between their fans, rather it's Jorja and Marg or Cath and Sara, whenever one is brought up it seems people have to bring up the other and argue about it. It's... annoying.

5. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Remember Keppler? We started to like the guy and then they killed him. I think all of them can be replaced.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I could have sworn this read "Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing?" Not who is replaceable and who is not, and the battle of characters/actors.

People said they wanted a place where they could post rumored spoilers for the NEXT SEASON EPISODES we thought why not, its not the "Lab" so what could it hurt.

Debating is one thing, going off topic a little bit is one thing, but when this takes a turn from "little bit" to 30 miles off its time to step in with a reminder of why this thread is here. Lets move it back to that reason please.

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Sorry...I have to comment on this...

I'm not battling anything. I also dislike when people assume or say that my intentions are to battle between Cath or Sara just because I compare the two. I actually like both of them.

Anyhow...has anyone heard anything regarding to what is supposed to happen to GSR if Sara is alive?

8. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

i haven't heard anything on GSR, but I did hear that melinda clarke will be returning, which might make things interesting in that area...

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Oh yeah? Maybe that could make it interesting for GSR or maybe they are bringing back LH for as a replaced love interest for Grissom.

10. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yea, either way, im psyched! i love love love LH!!

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

But didn't Carol Mendelsohn say that TGTBTD was Melinda/Heather's last appearance on CSI?

12. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Yeah, but how many times has CM said one thing and done another?

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL that's true. :lol:

And I think I prefer the rumor to what she said. :D

14. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

she probably said that b/c i think originally in the script LH was supposed to die, but then they changed it, so maybe she said that before they made that change. (and thank God they made that change too, b/c i love LH and if they had killed her off... :mad: i wouldn't have been very happy, to say the least)

15. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

It's an opinion, of mine , and i stated that point for a reason ;)

For me - those three don't have the same depth of character in the show (nothing to do with their off screen personalities). When I watch that show, their characters just don't come over as strong, simple as that. Thats how I view them, Nick as a bit of eye candy for the ladies, Warick as the slightly mysterious one, and Greg as the comedy element. They dodn't have the same presence or intensity of character as the other main characters. Hence I don't think the show would really suffer if either of them went (not all at once, I wouldn't suggest that!).

anyway, I'll leave it now, cos as pointed out, this is a spoiler rumour thread. I'm sure this has been / will be discussed elswhere, and I'll pick it up there if need be!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.