Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Calihan, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Re: Season 8 Wishlist

I would love to see the hot guys (Greg , Nick) with some pretty girlfriends ... who's with me ?

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

naarr, sorry ericloca! That isn't something I want to see. I actually like the was CSI doesn't go down the romance route so much. There are plenty of other shows that has that as a central interest, and that's one thing that makes CSI different - it doesn't need that angle.

OK, so there is the Griss / Sara thing, but it's been done so subtly, and it doesn't take away from the rest of it. And then we know of Cath's relationships, and Warwick, but again - it's not overkill. It's all very suggestive in CSI, rather than 'in your face', and I hope it remains that way. It'd be tacky to see 'pretty girlfriends' brought in for characters, just for the heck of it. CSI is too strong a show to go down that route.

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I totally agree with you on that, the nice thing about CSI is that there are relationships but they're not really prominant, it kind of mentions it and then lets you imagine what it's like, and just touches on it a nice amount. I think relationships will totally take the main point of the show away, being subtle ties in with the show's theme a lot more. ;)

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

If it's been mentioned...Sorry!

I would like to see less of GSR. That is what I would like. And if we are stuck with GSR next season...I would like to see some sort of repercussions for their actions.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

-More David Hodges.
    -I want to see the old Grissom,because,I don't know,I have the feeling that he lost part of the charisma he had on the first seasons and he's my favourite character.
    -An episode with Lady Heather.
    -No more miniature killer...
    -Good stories.
    -And,of course,that none of the actors leave the show.

6. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Here's another addition to my earlier list - more Doc Robbins. What happened to the scenes with Grissom, or even Cath, and Doc Robbins with the witty dialogue over a corpse? (Gris and Robbins talking about bras, reciting poetry or doing Jeopardy bits??)

Oh yeah ... and have I recently mentioned that I hope Sara is finally done annoying me on the show? :devil: ;)

7. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

barbarella- why don't you like sara? i have to admit that she's not my favorite character on the show (i bet you'll never guess by my name, avatar and location who my fav is ;)lol) but I do like sara, and i think that without her, the show would definitely drastically change b/c we'd be down to only one lead female (not that cath can't hold her own with the boys, cuz we know she can) and i think sara's role is important for balance, so i do hope she stays.

8. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

I loved the character of Sara for the first couple of seasons when she had....personality. But the more seasons we go through, she just annoys me more and more. If I knew her as an actual person I'd just want to smack her. I just find her character alternating between pouty/whiny and self-involved a lot of the time. I miss the spunk she had in S1 - then again I miss all the personalities from S1...

I'd be happy seeing Sofia have more screen time. Or Greg to have...any. Almost anything is more interesting than her character.

9. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yea, i miss the vivacious personalites from the first season as well. i am currently watching all of the episodes over again on dvd until next season starts up, and im on season 1 right now, and i totally know what you mean. greg needs more screen time, and when he's on screen we need to see his 'greggoness' so to speak. where's the greg that used to dance around with head pieces on and rock out to music in the lab? i miss him :(

as for sophia, im not really a huge sophia fan. personally, i wouldn't care a bit if she left.

10. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

srry GSR fan but....

my wishlist

sara live but GSR drop die,dont eva come back,bye bye GSR
    no more cath drama she's been threw alot
    warrick warrick where are u?
    more funny and krazy greg i miss that
    GSR die please just die bring on cath/gil

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I want Grissom to dump Sara and return to his normal self again. Also, for Grissom and Catherine to spend more than 10 mins together....if that is possible!!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes I agree, Grissom's character needs restored. He is no longer the old Grissom I've grown to love. I am tired of seeing him and Sara joined at the hip episode after episode. No wonder people are tired of Sara and don't want her to return, TPTB has brought this upon themselves. At this point I don't give a damn if Sara dies or not but end GSR and give us back the CSI we once loved.

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Drop GSR. Forever.
    No more Sara. I don't care if she lives, just have her transfer to another city...
    Grissom to have professional repercussions for secretly sleeping with a subordinate.
    More Brass & Sofia.
    The Return of Lady Heather.
    Gil & Cath get their fun old friendship back.
    Get Nick & Warrick some decent storylines.
    No More GSR. :D

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

First and foremost I don't want Sara to die. I'm a Sara-shipper and if she dies, she kills all my ships with it!
    If she does survive (please, please, please!) I'd like her to work more cases with the other CSIs. Grissom can also work with the others.

I'll agree with the general consensus of more equal screen time for everyone, more interesting cases, less angsty/drama (just a bit less), and some nice eye candy for the ladies (whether it's Greg, Nick, or Warrick - take your pick. Ummm... I don't include Grissom because I don't want to see him shirtless. I honestly don't know what I'd do if they showed him shirtless! :lol:)

15. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yes, i definitely agree that gil and cath need to get their old friendship back. they were so tight, especially in the first season, where has that gone to?! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.