The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

thanks for clearin tat up

2. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

When is Ryan's birthday?
    What are Delko's sister's names?

Thanks guys!

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

am i like the only guy in this csi miami thread

4. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Marisol is one of delkos sisters

5. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Thanks! I've seen that episode so I was a bit confused so I dug out my DVD box set! I have only seen the ep like last week on the reruns but from the 'Be still my heart' gunvault scene! I can believe I missed it but I've seen it now! YAY! And, what can I say - Awwwww... it was sooo cute!

Thanks again!

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys, I have a music question. In 402 Blood in the water; what is the song that is playing at the end of the episode where the whole gang is walking through the lab?

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happilyhappy, according to Elyse's CSI Site, the song is Nothing Else Matters, by Bedroom Rockers. And by the way, modrator Fullman might feel insulted that you ignored the CSI Music Forum of this board to ask that question here.

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

hmm.. we need a blushing icon. Yeah, I'm an idiot. Thank you for answering my question. And for directing me to the music fourm for any other music questions I have, which I probably will.

9. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Um like this is sorta not related to CSI:Miami but maybe it is well how do ya add a picture to your signature? and also when you find and icon you want how do you put it on?

10. Dynamo1

patluver144, even though that question is more commonly asked in the Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback section of this board, while I've got you here, here is an answer:

There are three areas to post images on this board.

If you want an avatar, the little picture below your user name, you must have at least 100 posts first. Maximum size of an avatar is 100 pixels high by 100 pixels wide.

If you want a banner, the picture in the signature section of the message box, you can put one up anytime; no minimum posts required. Maximum size is 75 pixels high by 220 pixels wide. You are allowed a banner or text in the signature area, but not both.

If you want to put a picture in the main area of the message box, once again you have to wait for at least 100 posts. Maximum size may vary from one forum to another by moderator's preference, but it is usually 400 by 400. But you can always just post the URL (web site address) of the picture at any time.

Places to list your avatar and banner are in the My Home link at the top of each page. The graphic must be on a website that allows you to link to it, for example photobucket.com or similar sites. Some sites do not allow you to link active graphics to their sites; that is called hotlinking.

Best graphic formats to use with this board seem to be JPG and GIF.

I hope this helps and does not confuse you. Feel free to write back in the QSF section with any questions.

11. Satapatas

Satapatas Victim

Had to watch the NBA game the other night. in Time out's Was flipping Channels. landed on one of these CSI shows,
    Was May 31 2007 Thursday , would have to say around 8pm-10pm EST

In the Episode they must have been in a city, and they where looking for a Car with its engine running, and the Exhaust (Muffler) was stuffed with Something there was a women inside the trunk with Duct tape on her mouth, I think she had Blonde hair also, she was alive when they found her,

(Then I had to go back to watching the NBA game) if anyone could help me find out what Episode that was would really Owe you one. Ive searched for ever and finally figured to ask the pros. thanks for your help.

For all i know could have been a New or Old episode, not sure.
    Also not sure if it was (CSI) (CSI: Miami) or (CSI: NY) hopeing someone may have watched this and know. sorry to bother.

12. terris3sons

terris3sons Victim

I think the show you're thinking of isn't a CSI show, it was an episode of Without a Trace.

13. Dynamo1

Satapatas, terris3sons is correct. The season 2 epsiode of Without A Trace, "Copycat," ran on TNT that night from 7pm to 8pm Eastern time.

14. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

does anyone know where u can watch all season 5 psiodes for free

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

uh......well right now in the US on CBS, seeing as S5 is over, they are showing the s5 reruns, on CBS mondays at 10pm. but if you're not in the US then i don't know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.