Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my dear dear Lynny you make me laugh hon! :D Ohhh lookie....CatNip's kissing! *Mo distracts Lynny and then tackles her when she's not looking!* Gotcha honey! *Mo giggles and tickles her Angsty buddy until she grins too!* :lol:

You like D/L and you know it! And you wub us, especially me and your Mommy...my Fluffy Twin! ;)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mer

Me is so not fluffy! You owe me a post in CatNip, damnit!

Mo:

CatNip's kissing?? *turns head and then gets tackled* Tricked!..No fair, tickling is NOT fair!

I like season 2 DL, that I will admit.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you're a CatNip fluffy Lynny and that is enough from you for me! ;) Lol, better go post in CatNip Mer bear, or she'll whack ya! :lol:

Lol, yeah it worked! And yup consider yourself tackled and tickled...and it's just so fun to getcha that I can't help it! :lol:

That's a start and the old Linds is back, so you'll like her again! :D Yup yup! ;)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Lynny: Me too, Season 2 DL... seemed more genuine. *runs off before everybody here bites my head off*
    But I haven't given up on D/L yet. :lol:

Although in the Pool Table flashback, it was nice that we got to see the spunkier side of Lindsay. So maybe Old School Monroe's back. :)

Oh and LINDSAY HASN'T GOT A SINGLE INTEROGATION SCENE THIS SEASON! I LOVED HER IN INTERROGATION, WHEN SHE'S ALL TOUGH AND DETERMINED in Season 2--we didn't get that this season! Not before or after her pregnancy leave! :(
    Lindsay rules interrogation.

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

it is part of my very firts DL fic Firts Time and Liff you left a review if Im not mistaken

I so hope it is true. shhe was great in S2 in all aspects, not only with Danny

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I know... This season has been more developement of D/L despite Lindsay going to the trial and everything. :( I just hope that she really does get some personality/funk back into her! I loved her because she was tough and funny and wouldn't take any crap from anyone: suspects, and Danny included. *Smiles sadly*

Anyway back to my favorite Season 2 Moment:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Well, hello Ms. Monroe. You clean up nice!"

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I missed this epi, I cant wait to see it.

I have seen the proposal not so long ago and it was so beautiful just like their bug date but my favorite is still the carrying across the roof, thats when I realized Im a DL shipper :)

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh, the Risk episode? Hang on... Look up: "The Story of Danny and Lindsay, part 5" on youtube and you should be able to find the scene! :) It's great!

I loved the proposal! It was so flirty and back when Lindsay was spunky and teasing.
    Lindsay rambles on about a dead football player's stats..
    Danny: Don't tell me you know something about football also. (in dismay)
    Lindsay: Why? Is that so hard to believe?
    Danny: Just dangerous; I might ask you to marry me...
    Then she does this cute grin, as she raises her eyebrow! :)

9. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi everyone! I'm about to go of to do some shopping (always nice to have time for that!), but I didn't want to go without looking at the new posts in our lovely thread. :D

Wish me luck, I have to find socks for my husband....and that's going to be a bit of a struggle :( I wish he would buy his own....

It's almost June, so the first month without D/L is over. DId you guys know I missed 'Obsession' last Thursday? We had some friends over for dinner, so I couldn't watch. Can't wait to see what's on this Thursday!

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Good luck! :lol: Socks? That seems easy enough...

Obsession wasn't a very good episode. I thought that it was so boring... No D/L, if I'm correct.

This Thursday is a rerun! :(

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hi guys great fics and thanks for the pics!!

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! I would love to read all the fics that are being posted, but ff.net isn't working :mad: And i'm not a member of DLC, unfortunetly. I'm sure they're all great tho!

Mo and Lynny, you guys crack me up! I've been stuck at home for most of this week (revising, and i was ill yesterday :( ) so it's nice to have you guys to cheer me up! I love all you guys! (Man that sounds so cheesy :lol:!)

PSG xxx

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day...when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May...I guess you say what can make me feel this way...my ship! Talking my ship!" *Mo giggles, singing beautimously as she pops into the thread!* Good morning all! :D It's gorgeous outside my room again and it's June tomorrow...I swear time is flying by...craziness! :lol:

Awww I love all those Season 2 moments you mentioned,Del...Risk, Cool Hunter, Supermen those were classic D/L eppys and will forever go down in the books as lovely D/L moments! I hear ya, and I love season 2 D/L too, how can you not...it's where they started liking eachother, flirting, teasing, smiling, being cute and hot and showing us just how much they really did belong together! But I'm gonna go out on a limb here (maybe ;) ) and say that as much fun as Seas. 2 was and as many lovely D/L moments as we had, I think it wasn't until all this stuff in Seas. 3 happened that Danny and Linds really started falling in love with eachother. Cuz I think it took the more serious issues of Linds' past to really bring out those feelings that had been building and growing and those events just took those feelings and shoved them to the surface where they couldn't be ignored anymore! And that will always make me love Seas. 3, as angsty as it was at times...it also brought us the deepening of D/L's feelings for eachother and HELLO...some of our most fabulous D/L moments ever...HUG, Courtoom scene, POOL TABLE! :lol: Season 3 is wub! :D

Okay peeps, I gotta be off to work...yay me...y'all rock...you're fabulous and awesome! Have a rockin' day and I'll be back later! :D

*Mo grins and climbing into her bubble, shimmers off!* :lol:

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Season two laid the foundation for season 3, giving them the friendship needed to make it through the angst. It is good that they remained friends for so long before becoming a couple, because it gives them a better chance at success. (but since they are my OTP I know that they are meant to stay together. ;)) It wasn’t easy and they had their down times, but in the end they prevailed. And now that the trial is behind her (we hope), Lindsay has started to regain her spunk! Have faith, Del, the Lindsay we know and love is resurfacing!

Examples:

3x19 Daze of Wine and Roaches
    Lindsay: Hey, it could be the next big thing. I mean, isn't the cockroach kind of the unofficial mascot of New York?
    Danny: Ah, that's funny. Take it easy there, Montana.

3x19 Daze of Wine and Roaches
    Danny: Since when do you know so much about wine, Montana?
    Lindsay: We're more than beer and buffalo burgers, Messer.

3x24 Snow Day
    Danny: There's no way you're gonna make this shot, too, Montana.
    Lindsay: A Benjamin says I do. (after making the shot) You owe me $100.
    Danny: You know what, you're going to have to wait till payday.
    Lindsay: No. You either pay me now, or...you come up with something better.

And we all know how that scene ended... :devil:

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

If u were starting from the begining wouldnt it be at the zoo i mean that when the really first met. Even though the scene in "LRC" broke my heart and mean more sense to be thats were the beauitful relationship began xxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.