House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

So, the other day, in class, we had a different teacher. Not a substitute, but another teacher that didn't teach a class that period.

Anyways, someone pointed out he looked a lot like House, so I was like WTF? and turned around and looked at the teacher. Basically I was like 'WOAHHH HE DOES!' And now every time I see the teacher I'm like 'HOUSE!! HAHA' and yeah.. I find it weird how I never noticed it before. He has House's hair, his facial hair, blue eyes, but not the same as House's. There's a lot of similarities and so my teacher could be House's stunt double if House ever needed one.

:) that would be cool.

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Lucky you :cool: Would be hard to concentrate though, if I had a teacher who looked like House. Oh yeah. I would be daydreaming all day long, and drooling and staring and gaping :lol:

No, unfortunately. Not yet, anyway.

Here's what it says HERE :
    :(

I want bloopers, and a commented version of "Half Wit" with behind-the-scenes footage of the kissing scene :D, and interviews with Hugh Laurie and Jennifer Morrison :D

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ I'd prefer to hear Lisa E. talking about House grabbing Cuddy's ass hahahahaha :p, but yeah what you say would be fun to see too :p, I really need to get all the seasons in dvd :p, maybe when I find a real job :lol: :p

ETA: you have a teacher who looks like House??? :eek: *drools*

4. GrissomFREAK

Hey, guys! I made a new House collage -'Teh Jacket' :p

You can see all of my collages over at my LJ :cool:

Leave your comments ;)

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

OMG the finale was amazingly masterful. House finally caring about a paitent and the medical case was interesting. I loved the fallout fro House's firing Chase and how after that Cameron resigned. I really can't wait for next season.

We know Omar is coming back which I think is dissapointing. I used to think Foreman was interesting espescally with his backstory of growing up tough and still making it through Med school his family issues, and his criminal backround. Now he's kind of a boring character.

Whereas Cameron and Chase have become more interesting recently with their affair they just seem to have more personality.

Does anyone know about their contracts.

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

I agree. I would have found it more comforting if Jesse or Jennifer had been stating they were going nowhere. Especially Jennifer.

8. GrissomFREAK

I made new collages ... you can see them here :)

The season finale was OK, BUT:
    - felt more like a series finale
    - the Cam/chase thing is REALLY starting to get on my nerves
    - they're turning Cameron into a real manipulative b**** imo -why did she go back to Chase, only then to tell House that she'll miss him??
    - ship mess (House and Cuddy's legs, House and Cam's lipstick, Chase/Cam) STOP! Please. They have to make a decision here, we're being screwed around.

9. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

Are you talking about Blackadder? There was a character named Percy in Blackadder, however not played by Hugh Laurie. His most memorable character in Blackadder was Prince George in 'Blackadder the Third' and is probably what you are thinking of.

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

anyone have any spoilers for the next season? tis is killing me :p

11. GrissomFREAK

^^ Nah, not really.
    Well, actually, did you look on House/Cameron (LJ community), because they posted some spoilers from Aussiello (not always reliable, though) ... SPOILERY

If like me you are addicted to/obsessed with House's stubble/fuzz, and like a good laugh ... I think I might have something for ya ;)

I went *a little* wild yesterday on my LJ, and started rambling on and on about facial hair. Just because (inspirational spell :lol:)

There's a bit about House -with lots of yummy pictures :D

Comments are love -good or bad- if you do comment though and are not a LJ user, leave your name ;)

This way to the craziness ...

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

woot! Hawt pics! ;)
    make me laugh for a sec cause my ma saw me staring at it. :eek: :lol:
    thanks for sharin' GFreak...

i gots a rumor... though theyre taking Huddy into another level, itll not last.. and they say Ham is up next -_-; im very confuzzled...

13. GrissomFREAK

^^ That's what I heard too ... Huddy AND Hameron.
    Confusing -I just don't know how they're going to pull this off, but great too --> YAY! for Hamerony :D

Cameron or Cuddy, I don't really mind -although I have to admit that after that kiss in Half Wit, I wanna see more Hameron next year ... what matters is that there's gonna be some serious action next season :p

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*shrugs* idk how to react on that really... i just want my House fix! :lol: Huddy makes me happy too... *gg*

ooh! i forgot to mention that there are rumors about Stacy coming back too! *grins* now that would be interesting...

Cuddy...Stacy... Brenda :)lol:) omg i need caffiene... LMAO

i like Brenda... she makes me smile... :D

i like to see how they take Chameron though...

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

From TvGuide :

Looks like they're finally starting to staff up at Princeton-Plainsboro. With four new underlings to be cast for the coming season of House, thus far Olivia Wilde (The Black Donnellys, Mischa's O.C. crush) and Kal Penn (24, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle) have signed on to join the hit Fox drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.