Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Jezzmin

Jezzmin Witness

Re: Dislike A Character

I dislike Catherine. She is unlovely a bit.

2. abharding

abharding Rookie

I don't know if I would say I like the criminals, but one thing I do like that is quite often we see "bad guys" that are not really bad. We often see people who have made some very bad and dumb choices... who acted in the heat of the moment and didn't think through their choices. So I can't really say I dislike the bad guys, becuase they are so well done that the are times when I feel sorry for them...when you see what a wreck they have made of not only their lives but the lives of victims...

3. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

i don't like Sofia, Ecklie, or Warrick that much! i don't know y but i don't care 4 them. i know y i don' like Ecklie!! ity's cuz he broke the team apart!!! I was so mad i almost broke something!! i do have 2 say, he brought them back 2gether 4 thisseason so far.

4. creg

creg Rookie

I dislike Ecklie. He broke the team apart and why does he dislike Grissom so much. Becides that everyone else is cool.

5. dgemba

dgemba Witness

Yeah, why does Ecklie have such a vendetta against Gris? Did I miss some horrendous background on this,,or are they keeping it a mystery? Gris's just too likable! Who could hate him?

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ecklie has always disliked Grissom- my guess- he's jealous to the teeth- cause his team-mates adore him- and he stands up to him doesn't take his crap- and puts him in his place-everytime- so many incidents- I believe that's why he broke up the team (''Mea Culpa'') to just be mean and nasty-and do the power=play thing-- :devil:

7. dgemba

dgemba Witness

That sounds about right. Ahd he is jealous 'cause Gris is a whole lot cuter than he is, too! I am not too keen on Sophia, either. She has about as much charm as an avocado.
    :devil:

8. Christa

Christa Victim

The character I dislike most is Sophia. She's annoying in my opinion, and.. well I don't know what more... ;) I love the rest, they all have something special I won't miss!

9. GeorgeEadsLover

GeorgeEadsLover Witness

I dislike Ecklie.Sophia,Warrick, Hank,and anyone who has broken Nick or Sara's Heart. IF you did ,I am coming 4 you! mwawawahahahahahahaha!!

10. dgemba

dgemba Witness

I used to like Cath a lot, but she seems to be a bit bitchy lately. She and Gris have turned awfully dour. Guess because they are supervisors.

11. nicklover

nicklover Lab Technician

I HATE Ecklie man I just hate him. He took Nick away from Grissom. He is such a BAD man. Although I started to like him at the end of season 5 when he gave Grissom "his guys back."

12. martini

martini CSI Level One

I dislike hank cause he is a 2 timing 'peep' try to keep it clean and Ecklie, or he must really do a 180 and turn up nice cause he just is there to bug GG :devil:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

The one person who annoys me above all others on csi is Catherine. Everytime i see her prancing down the hallway wearing yet another low cut shirt, or giving her smug self contented smirk, (ooh alliteration), or saying " i'm mom too" I just throw a pillow at my tv and yell GO AWAY! i hate how she gets so much screen time and so many storylines when she is just plan silly.
    It seems like everyone should hate ecklie but i don't know, he just doesn't really bother me. Oh, i don't exactly hate Sofia i just find her about as appealing as dog slobber.

14. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Hmmzz... I like almost all the CSI Characters... Sara, Greg, Cath, Warrick, Nick, Grissom... Oyeah, David (Philips), Robbins, Brass, Vega, etc... But not Ecklie YACK... Truelly sorry for the Ecklie fans (And oyeah Sofia fans) but just don't like them so much... Feels like Sofia's trying to steel Grissom from Sara... And Ecklie just shouldn't mess with the team. Hodges sometimes to... He alway's say's something about Greg and is anoying the other team members. But okay, that's only my opinion.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I have to agree with Nicklover, I can't stand Ecklie, when he took Nick away from Grissom. That's his biggest mistake he did. On Sixth season, he still a snooty he was before.