Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hahaha I recognise that too. I had one too. Cath, Sara and me.. :cool:

2. SaraSidle_girl

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

They do look close. The funniest thing is that they wore them in back-to-back episodes. Cath's shirt was covered up by her jacket for much of the time, so it's hard to get a good look at it.

4. SaraSidle_girl

My though exactly. They do look close... I just wonder if there is anything more Cath and Sara are sharing ;)

5. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

Yea the shirts look almost the same.
    What's your favorite episode with the two of them in it?
    I just made a Catherine Sara vid.
    My movie

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's hard for me to choose a favorite episode where the girls work together - mainly because they're so few & far between, that it's refreshing to see each time. Let me refresh my memory on C/S episodes:

The first one is Caged, then Snuff.

Along comes LHB where they don't work together, but they have great scenes together. As much as I love Catherine here, I always feel so sorry for Sara in having to work Eddie's case, knowing it's not going to end up the way it needs to.

Not to long after that, it's refreshing to see Sara as the conflicted one in Crash & Burn, where we finally see Cath's understanding.
    AFOC - Ah! The bloated floater in the tub!! "It's raining man juice" - "hallelujah?" A Classic!!

Nesting Dolls - A decent episode, but I don't like all of the angst between the girls.

Up to season 6 - Secrets & Flies: This one I really like, especially when they were talking to the Project Sunflower lady. Cath starts getting confrontational, Sara is the one to calm things down. Such a nice reversal in their roles.

Fast forward to the end of season 7 - TG,TB & TD: Finally the girls working a scene together, but it was such a short time.

So, which are my favorites (based solely on Cath/Sara scenes)? -----
    Let's go this way:
    1. AFOC
    2. Crash & Burn
    3. Secrets & Flies
    4. Caged
    5. Snuff
    6. LHB
    7. TG,TB & TD
    8. Nesting Dolls

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

Wait, was Caged the one where Catherine flipped out on the mom who drowned her little girl at the amusement park? Then Sara offered to take her out to lunch to cool off? Cuz that is definitely one of my fav Cath/Sara episodes. Up there with All For Our Country.

8. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

No, that's Justice is served, season one.

Caged was the one with the girl that was crashed in her car, where Catherine tell Grissom "Sara's all I need" and Sara finds the victim's dog.

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Ah! I totally forgot about Justice.... That one was sweet too. I liked the part where Cath is in the face of the carnival guy just before Brass comes with the warrant. Then when Brass takes the guy away, Sara has a cute smirk on her face:
    Cath: What?
    Sara: Nothing. This is fun.
    Cath: As compared to what?
    Sara: As compared to a more scientific approach.
    Then Catherine ends up smiling too!!
    See, Sara got Cath to smile!! How sweet.

10. SaraSidle_girl

Whenever these two are in a scene together, I smile. I just love it when they are working together. Reading between the lines gets you a hell of a lot more info than when you don't read between the lines ;)

11. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

Well I liked the scene in crash and burn when Catherine asks Sara out for a drink. I can't remember what ep. it was in but the one where Catherine gets angry and Sara hands her a candy bar.

12. SaraSidle_girl

The scene from season 6 episode Bite Me is also great. Cath and Sara discuss the blackmail letter. The way Catherine glances at Sara and her smile... I mean.. love is in the air :D

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That was a cute scene. I think Catherine was, in a way, trying to teach Sara to open her mind a bit there. Sara's first reaction was to jump to the most logical conclusion that the husband lied.

I like how each time you see Catherine teaching Sara something, it's extremely subtle, and not noticeable unless you pay close attention. When Catherine gives the others advice or lessons, it's usually with a direct comment - like "think for yourself" to Nick, or the hands-on tutoring she had with Greg, etc. But, the only time she's been direct/noticeable with teaching a lesson to Sara is when Sara was pissed at her in After the Show, and the comment of "when you're in my shoes, you'll do the same thing".

14. SaraSidle_girl

Exactly.. And I always like the way Catherine looks at Sara. I mean, no matter how pissed she is, her eyes still look... different.
    I mean, there is definitly something between them but what to call it?! :confused:

15. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I love the look Catherine gives Sara in crash and burn when she asks Sara is she wants to go get a beer. I also like the one on the carniaval one when they are arresting a guy. SARA turns around and smiles at CATHERINE.
    CATHERINE: What?
    SARA: Nothing. This is fun.
    CATHERINE: As compared to what?
    SARA: As compared to a more scientific approach.
    It takes a moment, then CATHERINE smiles also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.