Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I watched Cop Killer last night! it was such a good CaRWash ep because just about every scene that had Ryan, Calleigh was with him!!!! there were only like three or for short moments where they weren't together!! good ol S3 CaRWash. got to love it!!!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hi guys! "urban hellraisers" is repeating tonight, not a big carwash moment but i like that its ryan who sends peter on the wild goose chase! you know its cuz secrectly he didnt want him w/ cal. happy carwashing!!

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome to CaRWash love thread, jelian! I'm so glad that even though we're not having the best moment, there are still people joining us ;)

I really couldn't be saved from CaRWashness :rolleyes:

Nikki, I read the last chapter of your "HIWTHI" fic, and it is good as always! I also read a CaRWash story of SaraDuquesne there, a sad but beautiful one. Oh, and I am sure you're going to take good care of the CaRWash C2 section there ;)

About episodes, I just saw "Rio", and well, they hade some cute scenes there. He told her she was beautiful-that was great :D Right after that she ordered something he didn't want to do, but she was very cool and nice, anyway, when she said "It's my fifth. Get goin'" I'm glad she didn't take that too seriously, she could have felt disrespected or something. But our Calleigh wouldn't do that, right? Especially to Ryan :rolleyes: So she was very nice with him, as he was with her, and everything was fine there :)

About season 6, yeah, definitely some cute sweet scenes between them, we don't need them to assume or anything, just little flirting scenes, to make us dream :devil: We have to keep faith in that!

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*Gasp* the CaRWash thread was on the second page!!! where's all the CaRWashers? come on people, just because thing don't look to good for CaRWash right now doesn't mean we should stop posting, on the contrary. we should be posting more! there's still hope in the new season!!! so lets all just dream! and here's a good pic to get this thread out of the gutter!!!!
    CaRWash

5. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

*Double Gasp* :eek: Oh dear! Where oh where have the CaRWashers gone, where oh where can they be? With their fanfics so good and their pictures too cute, oh where oh where can they be? :lol:

I just had to stop by and show off my new banner courtesy of the lovely cathwillows. Too cute, right? Brings back all sorts of wonderful CaRWash memories...sigh. I can't wait for the next season to get here so we can have some more CaRWash goodness fresh off the press, so to speak.

In the meantime, keep up the faith girls! (guys too! ;)) Calleigh and Ryan won't let us down!

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

carla Those pics on your LiveJornal are AMAZING!!! What editor do you use??? Keep up the good work!

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

CaRWash has been a crazy ride. I like your banner CaRWash_Cutie Its really cute, shows alot of good CaRWash moments, makes me miss this ship more. *sighs* Those were the days..

8. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I watch 4.17 Collision before, with the great "Big day coming up..." scene! I love that scene, firstly for the way Ryan looked at Cal as if to say 'Aah, maybe someday...*sigh*' and she just totally blew him off with the immediate "NO, we're with the crime lab!" and totally dismissed the thought of the manager even saying it! He got slightly scared and just went "o..k..."

Loved it!

9. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

hey guys! i was going to post earlier but i was busy with real life. what's this i hear about the thread being in the second page? we can't let that happen! especially when some other ships are currently going through like 8 pages a day :D (not mentioning any specific ships. *kisses* love y'all, shippers of other ships! don't kill me, mods! :lol:)

--> more R/C icons & graphics this way!! <-- just in case anyone's interested. kate, i'm glad you like them :) i use photoshop 7, BTW.

this weekend i watched both "rio" and "going under." i liked them both... rio was just so out there, man. i mean, it was good out there, and horatio and eric definitely needed the let-out. i have to admit, though, that at times i felt like i was watching miami vice instead of csi miami :lol: i liked the "beautiful" comment; i thought it would be less significative when i read about it, but actually seeing it made it stand out in my mind. i thought it would be more of a "oops! i screwed up, gotta say something right!" moment but really, it sounded perfectly sincere to me. ryan didn't look at all like he was stuck and had to resort to flattery to get out of the hole. nope, to me he sounded like he was actually going to say that from time zero. of course, cal took it as him trying to take his foot out of his mouth, but it was cute that she faltered: "that's a... that's a nice save." awww, gotta luv my bubbles, they're so silly ;)

their moment in going under was also very significant. not so much the "babe" thing, but i think it's more the fact that ryan telling her he was glad she was ok was kept in. why put that in if it's unimportant? they're always doing that kind of stuff. i mean, of course it's natural to ask if the person's alright after going through a life-or-death situation, but ryan always seems to still have that in his mind after the risk is over. like in "from the grave," when he asks cal about the hagen thing... i mean, it was a whole new season, but they still made the point that he was still thinking about it, about her situation. that he didn't just not care at all. even calleigh herself did something similar in "kill switch" when she asked him if he was okay after the whole trap thing. seems like an insignificant detail, but it's important, i guess, if it made the cut. you guys get my meaning? i fear i'm not making much sense :rolleyes:

one thing i saw in "going under," though... and this might just be me, but dread just filled me up in the last scene of the episode, for jake. that scene was foretelling if you ask me. horatio comparing jake to ray... i can't shake off the feeling that jake's going to die, now. which is good on the one hand because it gets him out of calleigh's way, but on the other hand, i quite like him so it sucks :( but oh well, that may just be my imagination.

heather- aw, shucks. he did? well, if they decided to keep it, i can still hope that some day they rewind the tape and decide to use it :) yes, there's that annoying optimism of mine again. or i can just use it in a fanfic or something. it may be ad-libbed, but hey, it's canon now :D oh, and speaking about fanfics... *POKE!* go on, write it, write it! :)

same goes to you two, carwash_cutie and amy!! go ahead and write! :) best thing we can do until S6 starts.

about ryan & cal's "sit down," i would normally go with calleigh initiating it-- because she always does, really, and she's so subtle it's just so easy-- but amy's right, she's too caught up in the whole love triangle thing, so it would have to be ryan or nothing, i guess. i actually thought that alexx would say something about it, but her & ryan haven't interacted as much lately. not like they did before. which brings us back to the "feeling left out" thing... poor ryan :(

need4speed, cop killer's a great episode, and there are many R/C moments, too. i particularly like the whole "good girl/bad boy" conversation. ryan's voice is all husky and calleigh's tone when she tells him "really? do tell." is totally flirtatious. and i find it funny because later on she says (in "rush" if i'm not mistaken) that she likes the whole "bad boy" thing :lol: BTW, i really like that pic you posted. they always stand so close to each other, don't they? oh, helloooo, gutterville! :devil:

carwash_cutie, that's a lovely banner! mind if i ask which episode the still that comes right after the "at the" comes from? i don't think i've seen it but god, what lovely lighting! i definitely need to get a hold of that cap and icon it.

i'll be watching "death pool 100" tomorrow, i hear the bubbles argue in that one, so it sounds like my kind of episode :D might watch "if looks could kill" as well, because it's an ildy modrovich episode and i love those :) besides that, i will be focusing on finishing my fanfic so it might take a while for me to post here again. don't let the thread go to the second page, you guys!! *pokes everybody*

10. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

Wow, haven't been here in awhile, been keeping up with school, exams have started :rolleyes:
    Anyways, thanks for all the warm welcomes, see, I knew you guys would be a friendly group, and that's what I love about this thread. :)
    Second of all, A&E and some weekend channel have been airing some episodes with bits of CaRWash here and there. Tomorrow A&E is supposed to be doing a marathon of some sort, so that should be interesting, and I checked ahead of schedual, they're airing 'Deviant' and 'Collision', but pooey, I'll be at school, no matter though, gotta love my DVR for that! I've only seen both of them at least once, so it surprises me when I've seen that you guys watch them non-stop! (I've read your previous CaRWash threads :D
    And last but not least, I've made an account on FanFiction.net (finally) and I've posted my first fic, let me know what you think of it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565050/1/
    I'll be back later, it's midnight here, gotta get some sleep!

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No, I'm not dead, and I most certianly didn't want this page to be on the second page. I've been busy with real life for a moment ([randon: AHH I was almost up front with Evanescence performance! I love Evanescence![/random]) but I'm here and loving the CaRWash still! *cheers*

What is kind of dead, though, is my inspiration for HIWTHI. I'm doing my very best to get a chapter up for you guys ASAP, I promise.

Furthermore, again, I want to warn you to please post a minimum of three lines. There are shippers here who post a half page *cough*Carla*cough* so it's possible to do at least 3.

So, as I have not yet seen the latest few episode I won't really talk about it, and leave you now with the message that I'm going to write. So be patient (please!) and something good (I hope!) will come ff.net's way.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Rush)

[​IMG]

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Carla Don't worry, I'm being optomistic about that line as well. Especially in the upcoming season. the writers could write a storyline about that line, plus the line he said in Kill Switch "I was born to be a cop."

AND they can tie it in with Calleigh and that desperate sit down they need to have. I even feel a locker scene could be used. Him with his box of stuff going BACK into his locker, she walks up to him, "Welcome back." He shyly smiles as she walks away, then they run into each other in the break room as they are getting coffee. Ok, now I'm really feeling the urge to write that fic now. So... *runs off to write*

13. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i really think they both have potential with each other but at the end of born to kill they made it seem that ryan and natalia were goin to get totgether and i really haTE THAT

14. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi everyone! Today's a day to celebrate! This is my 100th post which means I finally get to use the avatar that was made for me forever ago! My first post was in this thread and my last post (heaven forbid that should ever happen! :lol:) will be in this thread! Yay CaRWash! *passes out cookies and goodies to everyone*

Oh and carla, it took me a while, but I finally remembered which episode that picture is from: Darkroom. It's a season five epi, about the eighth one I think. There wasn't a whole lot of CaRWash in that episode that I remember, but they were matching and I couldn't resist! :lol:

The fanfic fairy has been busy visiting me lately and I'm over run with plot ideas at the moment, unfortunately I don't have a ton of time to work on them. I do have a new CaRWash one up on ff.net If you want to check it out:

My Fanfiction

I'm CSI-girl419 over there in case you didn't know. Hopefully I can get some happier stories written soon, in fact, I think I'll go get started on it now. See you guys later!

15. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

hey everybody! i wasn't going to post until after i was done with my chapter, but i just finished writing an... *ac-hem* special scene and it left me feeling all fluffy :D so i had to come and check how the thread was doing.

and since i'm feeling quite YAY at the moment, if you know what i mean, i started fiddling with photoshop and fixed up an image. i was going to just post it with my next batch of icons, but since i'm feeling festive, you guys get the first look at it. and here you have it, from the caps that inspired the above mentioned scene in my fic, and pretty much the whole chapter ;) yes, you may take that as a spoiler. also to celebrate that i'm not a victim anymore, now i'm just DOA. which i find hilarious :lol: nothing spectacular, but it fits:

here you go!

the caps are from 04.13 "silencer," and the lyrics: "and i love your prowess and the things that you do, and it's your flawless soul that bleeds my stone" come from paolo nutini's song "loving you."

also, i watched death pool 100 today and yep, it's definitely my type of episode :) i really liked the ending at the beach. however, it does seem like ryan & cal never get any closure for their arguments, doesn't it? next day they're back at work like nothing happened, until it happens again. well, they did kinda fix things in recoil. but ah, that was good ol' season 3. they seem to have forgotten about apologies altogether now, in season 5 :rolleyes:

will take caps. i love their expressions when they argue :lol: so you can definitely expect screencaps soon.

i'm half-tempted to try my hand at writing a post DP100 scene. the beach scenario and "transatlanticism" in the background is hard to resist ;) but i'm sure anything i write wouldn't be half as good as what others have already done *coughNIKKIcough* so i shall refrain. i have to focus on ITD7 anyway...

nikki, you have no idea how jealous i am of you right now. evanescence! :eek: wow. they'll never come to where i live, for sure :( regarding your inspiration for HIWTHI, i know how you feel. we can CPR it, though! i get particularly inspired by watching fanvideos :) and of course, the very long list of songs that remind me of them. i would start there if i were you... *pokes*

heather, yes! exactly! that "born to be a cop" line, it ties in perfectly. really, if they don't use the "in his blood" line in the future i will be very disappointed in the writers. it could be such a good plot. and whoo! go write! yep, i'm definitely eager to see that "sit down" on paper. errr... pixels. you know what i mean :rolleyes:

carwash_cutie, congrats on becoming a witness :) i'm still a long ways to go. and yeah, i haven't seen "darkroom" yet, but i'm on my way! you wouldn't happen to have the original cap, would you? BTW, i'm liking "darkest days" a lot, it's just... really sad so far :( hopefully the mood'll pick up in the future :) or not. it's still good, anyway.

see y'all later! :D (says she who writes half-page posts... haha, that's really accurate!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.