Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I think Billy and Marg look cute together-- not just on CSI. What I'd looooove to see is a movie with those two together, playing a married couple or something. :D It'd be easy to imagine them being Gil and Cath instead... :)

Hotttt.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I was this close *holds fingers a cm apart* from posting that song.

On marrying your best friend note, they shoulda done what rachel/ross/pheobe/joey did in Friends. If they didn't find 'the one' by the time they were 40 (think it was 30 in friends?) they'd marry each other. In this case, Rachel=Cath, Ross=Gris, Joey=Nick, Pheobs=Sara. Now that woulda been interesting!

Yo PJlove, definatly, I love how good friends they are. I think if they both weren't happily married, they'd make an excelent couple. Can you still not get the icon to work? :( and god yeah, that'd be an awesome movie, Billy & Marg in a romantic comedy *swoon*

I had yet *another* GCR dream, I swear I don't make up how much I dream about them. Anyway, it was GCR in different scenarios, and the only one I can remember was Gil, Catherine and a bathtub :devil: how strange that the bathroom one is the only scene I can remember.

Which CSI books are the best for GCR action btws?

3. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Did I hear someone say Billy & Marg in a romantic comedy? :lol: HELLSYEA. I think I'd totally be the first in line, and would see the show twice in one night. Come on. It would be the best thing since...ever! :) It's even just nice to imagine such a movie. Dayum.

Hottie, your banner and avi are absolutely wonderful. What "photoshoot", if I may say so, is that picture of Marg from? I've been trying to find it because she looks absolutely gorgeous, but...couldn't actually. :) Please and thank you?

ams, your dreams get more interesting everyday. And about the CSI books, check out Sin City, and the last chapter of it. Great moment. :) Although you really should read all the books 'cause there are little moments in there. If you want touchy G/C, read Serial, the graphic one...:lol:

I'm sure we had a G/C Soundtrack going in the Shipper Threads, didn't we? :p

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol people at SPIKE are such PureJoy shippers. Just adorable. :D

Billy and Marg in a romantic comedy would be great. I assume it would be something just like Something's Gotta Give. Meloves that movie and Jack+Diane! (btw, wasn't her name in that movie Erica?) :lol: Gravy the Marg photo was from her Parade photo shoot, you can see the photos on their website right here. Gosh those pics are just so fan-friggin-tastic that fans made tons of icons within the first two days they were out.

I'm for the marrying your best friend theory. I think that in real life, as time goes by, the passion will be gone eventually (although in the land of fan fiction, this rarely happens :lol:), and what's left to support a relationship is the friendship and the deep understanding between two people. If there isn't a deep friendship as the foundation of a relationship, it's more likely that the relationship would fail.

I think this topic reminded me of not only Mulder/Scully but David/Maddie. Ah the good ol' days.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

GOSH Billy and Marg doing a movie together would be great let alone a romantic comedy. :lol:

Talk about Maddie and David [from Moonlighting ] I'm gathering Erica ;)

They both have such good timimg, that's what makes them fun to watch on CSI :D

6. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

Hey! Throwing in my two cents.....I'd love to see Billy and Marg in a romantic comedy. That would be awesome!

Loved the pics of Marg from Parade. She's so gorgeous!

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Billy and Marg in a romantic comedy? Hell yeah. I'd also love to see Billy and Marg remake the "Thin Man" movies. They'd be so awesome together.

nuke - nice to see you in the thread again. It's been too long :)

I kind of feel like G and C are sort of in a timewarp in ffic. I know in the Lyrics Series, the little kids may age, but no one else does :D

8. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Okay so our 100 reasons....

(I don't know what number): He can remember that Cath needs reading glasses, but can't remember other things about other people (i.e forgetting that Sara was a veggie)

9. rebec

rebec Police Officer

I'm raising all hands and feet for the billy/marg romantic comedy. Billy and marg can play out their natural chemistry and have those witty ad-libs, it'll be just awesome :D

GC soundtrack? Gotta have Are You Gonna Be My Girl, not to mention the marathon training scene which the song was played in...more sex :devil:

10. GraveyardIntern

Kerosene...I don't think I've ever seen you around here before. :lol: Hello, I'm Gravy. :)

Thanks a bunch Erica, I owe you one. :)

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanking you. *runs off to amazon*
    Woo woo, got both for £8! Yey. Cheers Gravy!

*hand on cheak* Wow, those pics from Parade. Hot stuff. :D

Kerosene same with me, don't think i've seen you around. Howdy, call me Ams (pronounced aims!) ;)

Does anyone have any of the CSI games? I just won one on ebay and wanted to know if there decent? :D

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Kerosene welcome to the PUREJOY thread :)

ams I read two CSI books Binding Ties and Killing Game they did have some hints of GCR mainly they are extentions of the show. [IMO]

13. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I agree HH. The interaction in ALL of the CSI books is exactly as it is on the show. No real G/Cness, just their normal friendship and bantering.

14. GraveyardIntern

ams, I own all the games (yes the board games too). The three PC games are both really great. The newest one does not have Marg or Jorja dubbing over their characters but all the guys are dubbed over, so that's fine. :lol: But my personal favourite is the very first one (without the expansion pack) and the very last case of that one. I will try and not spoil it for you but...the ending's really G/C. I know you'll like it. :lol:

The board games are really fun when you play it with your CSI buddies who get really into it too. Even the ones that aren't into it, start to get interested in the show and everything. So they're great for geek parties. :)

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hahaha I love the first video game, too. As Gravy, said, the ending was quite C/G-ish. It was full of PureJoy. :D I'm sure you'll love it as well, ams. ;)

Does anyone have the newest CSI board game? I searched for it on the internet the other day and saw that they made really cute figures of the main characters instead of the cards used in the first board game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.