Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Because they consist of several pics and/or video clips. Unlike mine. :( Nah, I'm good with the one I have, otherwise I would just, errrm, steal one(?) of Tati's. ;)

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Sorry, I'm REALLY dense. I can click somewhere and they move?

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

No worries! :) No, they're just little video clips, like the banners some people (HoratioandYelina amongst others) have under their posts. It's just to make them a bit more interesting and funny I guess. And they are. Someone has an ava that says 'My ship kisses more than your ship'. That's freaking hilarious, esp because I have the same ship! ;) :lol:

4. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I watched it on YT lol

5. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

I'm just glad I live in Europe! 'Cause then it'll be on my dvd, once I get the money to buy it... :p

6. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hey, I like your icon lunalove I just caught on to it... yeah, I don't like in Europe sooo, yeah!

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

schell, wonderful to see you again! :D Not only that, but you even have a fic update too. I will read that after posting this. I'm just so glad that you are still in touch with this thread. :)
    They didn't air it when it was shown initially on CBS in the US and it's not on the US/Canadian dvd. However, when it first aired in the UK, the uncut, hand holding version was shown (as I live in the UK, if I had been spoiler free, I would have assumed this part had always been there). It has also been aired in full on A&E in the US and it is part of the actual episode on the European dvd (not as an extra). Thankfully, as we all know, Pusher has made it available to view on YouTube after some efficient postal communication between the UK and Bulgaria! :D

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Ya must be talking about NTL? I remember the first time I saw it. It was on A&E. The end there where he introduces Ray to Madison & H/Y holds hands. It was out of this world. Then Iget my DVDS & well.......................boy was I ever let down when I watched on my dvd.They had cut those parts out. Mad me mad. They belong together. More than H/M ever did, LOL here's another contribution to thre thread. LOL

[​IMG]

9. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

First time I saw it, it cut off when he said as the walked in I think...

10. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *Rolling on floor in hysterics*. :eek: I only just caught on to what ya'll were saying about Pusher putting parts of eps on You tube, and only JUST saw this video, where they grasp hands. Needless to say, I rewound it 20 times before I had to go to dinner! Granted, I have video pics , and made a sig pic, but I never imagined... okay ... okay ... deep breath
    :p
    Anyhoo,... so good to see you again Lucy, I'll try to drop in more often.

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

schell, are you okay? :lol: I believe you are recovering from the 'H/Y hand holding effect'. I nearly ended up falling off my couch when I first saw it! I had only seen the cut version at the time and wasn't expecting it at all.

Anyway, so glad you finally got to see it and that you will try to drop in more often. I read your fic updates btw, and they were exceptional as always. :D

I also meant to say that Kit, I really like your animated hand holding icon. I might have to use that one day. I will give you credit if I do of course. ;)

12. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

In Lithuania we got NTL without hands holding scene :(

It was just my luck, that I was at work, when I saw this scene posted by Pusher for the first time...

Me: OMG!!! :eek:

*five heads of bewildered co-workers turning my direction*

co-worker: You, ok?

Me: *grinning* Oh, yeah... I'm more than ok *grins like mad*

H/Y holding hands makes my day every time... I dare not to count how many times I watched it, and still watch :p

13. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Schelle73 I am so glad you have decided to update the fiction. :)For a moment I couldn't remember which thread I was in! Love this story. . .

A while back SM had one of your banners on her website that was what I'd call animated. It moved like a few frames of a video. But I'm not seeing anything like that on this site. Is there something that may be disabled on my computer, or do I still not understand? Nevermind. Just the old broad trying to become literate in the technological world.

14. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ It might be your computer then. The icons I postet on the top of the page are like the banner SM has on her website (it's still there, I just checked ;)). But I have no idea what to do. I'm a bit of a computer illiterate myself...

15. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Thank you Lunalove. The banner on SM website no longer works for me either, so I'm thinking Someone Else who uses this computer has disabled something, or its blocked by some software. *Sigh*

You must be in the same part of the world I am. People 'back home' are still in bed now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.