Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I would just like to state upfront, this is NOT the "Spoiler Lab" that we normally have, that comes about a month or so before the show airs its new episodes, please do not confuse this thread and that one, when the regular lab thread starts this will be locked.

All spoilers are subject to change and used as a guide, but this early should be taken as early writings or high rumors. -- Also NOTE you do NOT need a spoiler box in here. The rules of the board, and that we use in the spoiler lab do apply here.

2. melbel

melbel Pathologist

it's a good idea

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Someone in the GSR thread found this..The listing for the S8 ep titles. Hard Evidence; Aftermath; Epiphany; High Roller.

Not sure if it belongs here, but hey why not? Get a discussion started at least :)

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I think Hard Evidence is the name of the upcoming Video Game? Can't wait for season 8. I seem to think that Jorja has signed on for Season 8, that it's just been a stunt pulled by writers to get more people to watch. So I think she'll be back.

5. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

Yea, i agree, i just can't imagine them actually killing her off. that would be such a huge mistake, and they must know that it would kill the ratings.

6. Destiny

Hey there is a thread for discussion regarding the returning of a star to the show, this isn't it. ;) :p

7. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

I hope TPTB knows that.
    All due respect, Des, you know I love you, but whether or not Jorja's still signed on does have an effect on whether or not she'll live on in Season 8, which is totally a spoiler thing. Like, if we get news that Jorja definitely did or didn't sign on again, that would tell us, you know? But, you know, you're da mod and all. No irritation or bounds infringement intended. Don't hurt me! <hides>

Naren Shankar said in TV Guide that they thought they'd be seeing the MK again in S8, which could mean that Grissom manages to worm Sara's location out of her, which could mean that Sara's going to live. On the other hand, it could also mean that the MK manages to keep her mouth shut and they don't find Sara until it's too late. But I'm really, really, really hoping it's the first one.
    Hard Evidence, eh? It does sound more like a game title than the S8 premiere, mostly because one of the other ones is Aftermath. So one way or the other, S8 is going to start out with the results of MK's little petty vendetta against Sara. We might not actually see what happened immediately, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Aftermath... the aftermath of an explosion, or aftermath of, like, a really awesome party? Explosion= bad things, sad people, emo Grissom. Party= everybody's really tired, but happy, and Grissom gets his Sara. Party? I want a party.

Des? Please don't hurt me.

8. Destiny

I don't plan to hurt you... Much :lol: :p Kidding.

Anyway from what I have seen in the other thread you missed a bit back when the spoiler lab was open and in the "Living Doll" post/page one thread this Link was added about contract talks and spoilers. Hope that helps a bit as to what I was saying. See that didn't hurt much. ;)

9. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

Is the anywhere I can view the TV guide article online?

10. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I went back to tv.com and the person who posted it also said it's just the production list, not necessarily the order of airing. Hope that helps.

Speculation..my over active brain is on the fritz again:

:)
    I could imagine 'Hard Evidence' being in relation to Natalie not spilling the location; so they use everything surrounding the model and her notebook (the hard evidence they have) to find Sara.

Of course 'Aftermath' would be either Sara's recovery/death/relationship reveal to ecklie and office politics. Hopefully the first option :) Go Team SO!

11. melbel

melbel Pathologist

nothing yet we shouldnt know until july.

12. FireIvyGoddess

FireIvyGoddess Victim

"Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said that the show 'ended this season with Sara under a car and that's how we'll start season eight.'"

I guess that means that we'll start right where we left off.

13. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

good to know, it would totally ruin all of the suspense and action if they just started the season and had the next episode take place several months later.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

It could be flashbacks of Sara under the car.. I hope it isn't though.. I'd like it to be as if it were a "next week TBC" :D

Speaking of next season.. Marg Helgenberger did an interview with Movies Online, which you can view here.

To quote:

And..

15. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

nooooo! billy can't leave! that would ruin the show- he's the main character! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.