Poll-why can't the CSI: Miami guys keep relationships?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 9, 2007.

1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

2. athens

athens Coroner

Something between the third and fourth!The writers won't show us something romantic about all the CSI guys,all the time!It's a crime show,so not too much romance can be actually seen!..Once in a while altough a moment-even a small one-will remind us that they are still humans and not robots! ;)

3. sarakanne

sarakanne Dead on Arrival

Well, perhaps they will change their minds about romance where Horatio is concerned. NBC is not going to renew Law & Order where Alana de la Garza (Horatio's Marisol) has been parked ever since CSI: Miami killed her off in Season 4. So now the writers can get creative and bring her back to life for poor widower Horatio and his mourning brother-in-law Delko. After all, stranger things have happened in T.V.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It has to be tptb keeping them apart. If everyone had a nice relationship tptb are afraid people will get sick of watching, IMO.

So tptbif you're listening it's time those poor CSIs keep a relationship, especially H... with Yelina. ;)

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

let's just say it...some peole like to seee those man miserable ....but we would like to see them happy. sure relationships are not the easiest thing to keep but many of us do it....

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

do'h it's that evil force... but I am a s1-3 wannabe :lol: H & Yelina! all the way. I used to be against it but they aould make a perfect couple. Make things normal again like s1-3 :lol:

i could only wish

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i swear in every eppi there someone making out or having sex its just not our characters- so why cant our characters do it?? nat & eric have & need to again, hint hint! i could go for seeing her rip his shirt off & him throwing her down on the bed. ny showed danny & lindsay! id much rather see nat & eric go at it. then they can fall in love - anyone who doesnt see the chemistry between these 2 are truly in denial!

8. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

CSI:MIAMI guys can't keep relationships cuz everytime Horatio has sex someone dies :devil:. j/k :lol: But I want to see eric and Calleigh :devil:....not Jake. :eek:

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Ok guys...as long as everyone can discuss the original question "Why can't the CSI's keep relationships", and keep their personal ships out of it, we'll allow this thread to remain. However, if we start seeing a bunch of 'I want character A & character B together!!!' posts we'll either lock the thread or move it to Shipper Central.

Thanks.

10. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Simple answer...because TPTB won't let 'em.

Complex answer...who knows?!?! (Commitment phobes or possible mommy issues?) :lol:

11. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

It's because Horatio has been cursed with "Killer Date's". He always trys to get a date but the next day or soon his date/girl friend or watever has been killed! :D

He needs to like go to a temple or something to get his mind or whatever cleared so the next time he has a girlfriend she won't end up dead like the next day! :D :devil:

12. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

umm... because they like me better than any of the girls in miami...no seriosly... you know, Horatio just has a problem with choosing girls to date the day before they are scheduled to die, man someone needs to get this man a planner :lol:

anyway, i think natalia and Ryan go together like monkeys and barrels, they're kids (named ryalia) would be so cute

13. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

no it's because Horatio is cursed! :devil:

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:cool:Horatio: Don't think he's cursed; just psychic. He selects ladies with little future. Keeps him from having to make long-term decisions. Just a tad commitment-phobic. :cool:

:eek:Tripp: Is he even divorced or still married? :eek:

:mad:Stetler: Please!! :mad:

:rolleyes:Eric: Too busy checking to see what's around the next corner. :rolleyes:

:pRyan: Too much debt to even think about it. :p

15. sarakanne

sarakanne Dead on Arrival

Hmmmmm, interesting post. Did Rebecca Nevins die? I don't remember "death" being the reason for the ending of that relationship. In fact, Horatio broke things off with her after she cut a deal with a cop killer.