Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*rips out her hair coz she's just a poor college student stuck in the Philippines*

Argh!

Hahahahahha.... I'm down under the weather, too. But nothing that a CSI episode with Archie couldn't help.

2. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I finally got "Local boys" two days ago, and I watched it yesterday nite. :) It was a good movie, but I'm not too in to surfing, still they had some cool moves. It looks like an amazing sport. I can see why Archie enjoyed so much.

I'm glad to see Archie appear through out the movie, even though he doesn't have much lines nor single shots. He can really act... He's incredible!! :D

OMG... he was HOT w/out his shirt, and his tan was so sexy... I wish I was there w/ him to enjoy the sun... :p

It was a nice little movie to watch, but I find the storyline a bit plain... there isn't really any action in it.. hmm... but it was also nice to see Jeremy Sumpter as a kid... he was so cute... I luv him from Peter Pan.

I'm still waiting for "Purpose" to come, I can't wait til I see Archie show off his great acting skills!!~~ :cool:

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhh... ;)

I saw Jeremy Sumpter on, if I remember, an ep of CSI: Miami a few weeks ago...

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

NEW PHOTOS...

Archie (along with a number of other celebrities) appeared at Christina Fulton's benefit for single moms at the Sugar boutique on La Brea in L.A. on Wednesday the 9th. Got a few photos over here... of Archie with Jill-Michele Melean and Keith Collins. Enjoy!!

5. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

yea!!~~ I luv that pic!!~~ I can feel the heat!!~~ :cool:

I missed that Miami ep, I haven't been watching NY and Miami lately... but finale are coming for all of them, so excited!!~~ ;)

Great new pics!!~~ Robin, you always light up my day when you post updates of Archie!!~~ :p

6. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

Niiiice new pics! Love them! :)
    He looks great with that hat!! :D

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think Archie is great, he was so cool in 'Lab Rats' with obnoxious Hodges, I was just wondering, have any of you noticed the resemblance between him and Wendy? they look like they could be brother and sister ;)

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe Liz had some Asian ancestry. One way or another, she's a gorgeous lady. :cool:

Anyone who checked out the pic from the Christina Fulton event, I added three more last night (with Ms. Fulton in the pics). Over the next several weeks I hope to be getting more goodies for the Visuals section.

9. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

hmm... I actually don't see the resemblance btw them... but I do have to agree Wendy do have a little bit of an Asian look!!~~ :cool:
    I think she's really pretty ^^

10. ARCH_angel

I just read here
    that there will possibly be a shooting of a sequel to "Point Break" in Singapore.
    Besides the possibility that some of the main cast will be on board, Asian actors are in plans for the main roles.

If this is true, it could be a great chance for Archie! He´s of Asian ancestry, a good actor, smart, goodlooking and he can surf. And as far as I know he stated somewhere that he´s also a fan of Keanu. :D
    The best qualifications for this job! Go on and get it!!

11. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

wow... it will be really cool if Archie gets the role!!~~ Personally, I think he fit perfectly!!~~ :D

I want to see Archie in more movies playing diff roles!!~~ ;)

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Visuals, I got visuals...

From the rather "truncated" version of the Asian Excellence Awards on E! Entertainment, all I was able to get as far as usable screencaps was a couple from a quickie glance on the red carpet...

Now I intend to get the full-length version off AZN-TV when it airs Monday night, although our DVR listings seem to contradict the AZN website, which worries me...don't EVEN tell me that the cable company isn't going to show it HERE ::waves from her house in a predominantly Asian area of L.A....:: Hopefully it'll be cleared up in time!

And, courtesy of TVGuide.com, a piccie from the "CSI Experience" cast wingding in Chicago Wednesday night...

[​IMG]

Enjoy. I hope to have more caps and some details about that big project he's got going in Asia this summer soon...

(Damn, he just looks so cuddle-able in a suit...!)

13. ARCH_angel

Thanks Korbjaeger!

He looks so cute and adorable in that suit! *sigh*
    I´ll keep my fingers crossed that you can watch and record the show! Of course totally unselfish! :devil:

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well of course, I mean...it's all...completely...altruistic here, right? ;) :lol:

I am happy to say the cable company got their data/schedule sorted out, and I will be watching and, later, screencapping like crazy. Caps MAY not be up until Wednesday; we'll have to see how it goes, but by mid-week...

15. ARCH_angel

Hurrah! :D

Or better internationally: hurray, jippieh yeah! :lol: