Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

i think thats 'Pro Per' in s3...when the little boy who was a witness was staying at yelina's and H showed up as the guy was shooting at the house and he yelled 'get him, get him!'

thats the only thing that comes to mind. i could very well be wrong though. anyway, hope that helps.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no i don't think they did :( Jon told me about that. He and Emily sneakily took them while DC was in makeup and he had left them on the table outside the makeup room, so they took them. i've heard that Jon and Emily are quite the little pranksters on the set. they mostly mess with Adam, thier fav object of his to mess with is his trailer. i so wish they did put some of thier pranks online or on the dvds.. i know i would want to see that!!!

but anyways back to DC!!! :D

i wathced Kings Of New York last night. i finally got my copy in the mail :D it was awesome!!

3. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

Laci I agree with ilh214, the scene you're looking for is in "Pro Per." It's the one episode lull between "Lost Son," where we lose Speed, and "Under the Influence" with the arrival of Ryan. I'm catching up on DVR stuff, so I just watched "Pro Per" a couple of days ago.

A little off topic, sorry I've been gone and not participating much lately. I went on vacation and then came back and have been under the weather for a couple of weeks.

Need4Speed... You liked "Session 9"? I was brave enough to watch it last night, and I had to turn a lamp on...lol...I couldn't watch it in the dark by myself. I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to watch it, but man, that was one creepy movie! Of course, you do get to see DC in a towel...and he's excellent in the movie. But I'm still creeped out today!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

aimsavol I hope you're feeling a bit better. :)

I found Session 9 to be a really good movie, though it might not be a lot of people's cup of tea. I suppose that's what you get with the independant type films.

I found it interesting to see Paul Guilfoyle and David Caruso working together a bit on that movie, mostly because they're two of my favorite actors, lol.

The movie though, is pretty creepy and I'll admit I had the lights on for the better half of it. :lol: The only thing I didn't like about the movie (aside from the constant 'colourful' language) was that it seemed to drag a little in the middle.

David Caruso, as well has been known to throw around a few pranks here and there. ;) Specifically when Corey Miller first arrived on the writing team for 'Tinder Box'. (And it's in his blog) David convinced him to play a prank on Rory by changing the scripts to make his character have to dance. :lol: Ah David.

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Haha i didn't hear of that one. :lol: Oh boy i can imagine it. Did it say anyhthing about the prank working? Slightly? :lol: Or did RC catch on right away?

On a different topic i just have a question. Why is everyone so "Oh my Gosh!" when Horatio Caine smiles or grins in the show? I say to myself, look at Speed. Does he smile? *pause* Ye....nnoooo. Just pointing that out.

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i dont get the stalking article thingy. can someone plz help explain it to me...

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol:I'm watching First Blood right now (on Spike). Hate Stallone so I won't last long, but DC looks about 12 here. Was this his first movie? He's adorable, hardly an adjective I'd use to described him today.

8. RedHot

RedHot Witness

Yesterday I saw Proof of Life, DC was so freaking out. He was jumping all over Russel in the last scene. Imagine H doing that.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i heard about that!!! and when Rory was reading it, David had his hands covering his mouth to keep from laughing!!! :lol: i so wish i could have seen Rory's expression!!! because i know he hates to dance!!!!!

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I know! I've seen the movie, i have a couple captions of David Caruso in that movie, he is adorable. :D

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i found this!!!!! it was posted in the last thread but it's worth posting in the new one!!!!

How To Be Just Like Horatio Caine

1. First you'll want to develop an air of mystery about yourself. You don't want to blabber. Mysterious people don't have loose tongues.

2. Have someone call you by the first letter in your name. This is an essential in becoming Horatio.

3. Get a chemistry degree.

4. Rarely smile or laugh.

5. You'll want to stand with your hands on your hips a lot of the time while you stare off into the distance.

6. Get yourself a group of 'followers' to report to you.

7. Read the book of 'How to never be wrong in any situation'.

8. Fall secretly in love with your brother's widow.

9. Never wear short sleeves, you must remain a demeanor of 'cool' no matter the temperature.

10. Speak...your words...in disjointed sentences. (This makes you sound mysterious and intelligent.)

Tips

* Put your sunglasses on in a manner that no one else does.

Things You'll Need

* Buy hair dye (a light ginger red color)
    * Buy a Hummer
    * Buy Silhouette sunglasses
    * A gun
    * Badge
    * All knowing power

HAHA!!! LOL! :lol: i so wish i was a guy so i could do all of this!!!! or i could and jus be "the Female version of H" and the letter of the first name would so work!!! my name is Heather! so my initial would be H!!! just like Horatio!!! :D

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think someone posted that on the previous H/DC thread. But it's good to be reminded, I find myself doing that head-tilt thing too much lately.

13. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Oy vey. I've seen that so many times it ain't funny. *shakes head* I forget the site name, but i think it has a 'Z' in it.

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Just a short comment.

:cool: :eek:I'm watching "Identity" right now. Love the interaction between Horatio & Clavo Cruz. It's a real shame they killed Clavo off this season.

15. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hi Ladies!!!

I haven't posted in here in a while, but I just had to say something tonight. I'm watching the epi Identity as I'm typing this and DAMN but Horatio does look FINE in the light colored suits!!! :D(a light gray one in this epi) :D Will TPTB ever put him in light colored suits again??? :mad: God I hope so. And Clavo Cruz is in the one too!!! :devil: He was awesome, even though he was the bad guy. They just played off each other so well. Too bad they killed him off. :( I hope we get someone new like him in S6, just to keep things interesting. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.