Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmdcsmfan

nmdcsmfan Victim

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Hi Miami Rocks,

Here is the review for the movie Gold Coast;

DC plays a down on his luck burglar named Maguire who gets caught while doing a job in Detroit for a mob boss who just recently died while having sex with his mistress. (This is a hot love scene, to bad it was not DC!) The mob boss was going to pay Maguire and his accomplishes when they brought the goods to Miami; Maguire gets out of jail in Detroit on a technicality and heads down to Florida to get his money for doing the job. Maguire decided to go straight and goes back to working as a porpoise trainer (tooo funny). Maguire finds out when he goes to collect his money from the mob boss that he is now dead so he asks the mob bosses widow, Karen, AKA Marg Helgenberger to give him the money for doing the job. Karen is upset when Maguire shows up because she thinks that he is there to protect her because when the mob boss died his left in his will that his wife could not date or marry another man, so of course when Maguire shows up they start to date and Maguire wants to protect and help her. Marg and DC have one hot kissing scene in the pool and one love scene in the bedroom, only Helgenberger is naked from the back, sorry DC is in bed covered by a sheet from the waist down. The rest of the story involved Karen (Marg) trying to get away from this guy Roland who has been hired to enforce her husbands will and wishes to keep her away from other men; the beginning of the movie is really great, but gets bogged down once Wanda De Jesus ( also from CSI Miami season one remember her !) starts trying to get away from Roland. The end of the movie involves a plot to kill Roland so Karen and Maguire can be together, but of course that does not work out, but at least there is a happy ending for both Maguire and Karen, Karen gets her freedom when Roland is killed and she then gives Maguire a ton of money and he goes off to Rio. The only problem with this movie is that it is really expensive, (almost $35.00 with s/h) and I could only find it on VHS on Amazon.com, but at least it is worth it. I really like DC and I think that he really has gotten a bad rap for being human and having problems just like everyone else in this world. I loved this movie because it offers glimpses in the future of CSI with Marg, DC and Wanda De Jesus all having roles in it; when DC talks about going to Rio I laughed and said at least he is consistent, I was happy most of all with this movie because it has a happy ending for DC in which he does not play 2nd fiddle, does not died for once and if you are a DC movie fan, you know what I mean!
    :D

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Got my copy of "Black Point" in the mail today. And I must say the movie was pretty good! And David well he was as great and charming etc as always ;) For those DC fans out there who haven't seen it, you rly should!

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I watched Session 9 today. DC in just a towel and tshirt *Drools* i loved him in that movie. the towel scene was my fav part :D

4. nmdcsmfan

nmdcsmfan Victim

Ok, if you want to see a reallllly good towel scene just watch the DVD extra's from season 1 of NYPD Blue when David walks Butt naked out of the shower! :eek: :eek:

5. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hi irishgirl!!! ***waves***

Thanks for the great videos...AWESOME!!!(and they're in my favorites now too). :)

Oh hell yeah, nmdcsmfan , I am sooo gonna buy that one. :D Along with Gold Coast and Black Point and Session 9 and ...

Maybe I'll just send my next paycheck to DC, 'cause he's gonna end up with all my money anyway by the time I buy all these. (But it's worth it). :D

6. nmdcsmfan

nmdcsmfan Victim

Hey Horatio Angel,

I have thought the same thing, I have given my whole paycheck to DC because I have managed to collect all of his movies that are in release so while you are out there gathering them up don't forget First Blood with and Officer and a Gentlemen, even though DC is only in these movies for a short time, he is so young and sweet looking!! :)

7. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

OK, I'll add 'em to the list. Who needs to eat anyway, right? :D

8. nmdcsmfan

nmdcsmfan Victim

Right, food is so over rated!

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I did!!! it was like OMG!!!!!!!!!! *Drools* before i was talking about my fav DC movie moment but that extra from the dvd is like one my fav DC tv series moment!!!!! that man is just.....so god damn sexy!!!!!!

10. irishgirl

irishgirl Victim

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here is another video - looks like it is the same interview but they show different clips

http://www.cbs8.com/features/special_assignment/story.php?id=90140

Also thought this was interesting read and based on this I am going to assume those one liners are here to stay:

It was at an event held at Carnegie Hall. This is where the networks annouce the line up to the advertisers. For CBS they had a video that David introduced each nights line-up with what else - his one lines:

"She then proceeded to take the audience through each night's schedule, relying on video of Mr. Caruso to introduce each night with a trademark phrase. ("Monday's so bright," the actor says, pauses, puts on sunglasses and continues, "you've got to wear shades." And then there was this: "In Miami we call Wednesday" -- pauses, puts on sunglasses -- "el dia de la hump.") "

http://adage.com/latestnews/article.php?article_id=116734

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Thanks irishgirl for those links. I enjoyed the vdieo. It's nice to know how the chars and actors have evolved these past few years. (By the way, the 2nd link you must be a member to view.)

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I saw those, i loved them, and they should put some of the joking around behind the scenes on dvd!! i would love to see Adam's reaction when Jon and Emily messed up his trailer!! (I read that they did that to him in an interview with Jon :D) i would really like to see that!!! or the time they took DC's sunnies to see how long it would take him to notice they were missing! :lol:

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Please tell me someone put that clip online, please?!

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I totally would like to see that. I bet it took just one second :lol:

15. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

Okay, I have a strange request... I've been Googling for over two hours about this, and it totally escapes me about what episode this is, but I need to find out. Its of Horatio yelling Miami Dade Police, then there are shots fired (I suppose from his gun?) then I remember there were tires screeching and then sirens from crusiers followed by Horatio yelling 'Get him, Get him'

Anyone know what episode that's from? I would apperciate any help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.