Favorite/Least Favorite Episodes of the Season

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 21, 2007.

1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Fav one:
    Snow Day, because it was just an awesome eppy and
    The Ride In, because it made my shipper heart jump!! :D

Least:
    A Daze Of Wine And Roaches, because it almost made me throw up with all those cockroaches in the eppy... And because I found both cases quite boring and
    Sweet Sixteen, see dutch_treat for explanation.

2. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Favorite: "Consequences" for Flack getting a moment to shine; "What Schemes May Come" for his "Told-You-So" dance in Mac's office; "Snow Day" for being just plain fun; "Silent Night" for Flack snark and Marlee Matlin.

Least Favorite: "Cold Reveal" for its plain dumbassery and misuse of Danny Pino; "...Comes Around" for the Mactimony and lazy resolution to his conflict with Gerrard and Sinclair.

The entire season has been weak, truth be told, but those were the worst of the worst.

3. keich

keich CSI Level One

I actually had a hard time choosing the least favorite this season because for some reason I cannot remember most of the episodes. Heck, I can remember most of the first two seasons...I guess s03 isn't as memorable for me.

Favorite: Hung Out To Dry, mainly because I love those "Da Vinci Code" types of mysteries. A close runnerup would be the finale, Snow Day.

Least Favorite: I opted with Sweet 16 because like I said, I can't remember a thing about it (except I think this was where Lindsay was bitten by a snake).

4. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

The finale sticks in my mind the most just because of the sheer pace of the episode and Mac goin' all Die Hard in the lab. Close behing are the Shane Casey episodes. Hung out to Dry and Raising Shane. Consequenses runs close cause I'm loving Don Flack more and more as the season rolls on.

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

My favourite: Consecuences. I really loved seeing that episode. The intern debate in Flack, if he gives his notebook or not, betraying one of his partners was great. Also the interaction with Mac, who seems to be more appart from the street guys and don't feel the need to protect others cops. Also is the beguining for an arc, and I really loved the consecuences of those acts.

My least favourite: Love Run Cold. Lots of things have been said about this, I'll just add I was sleeping during the end of that one.

My favourite scene: the one with Flack and Danny in the bar in Comes Around. It showed us they are people after all, with their doubts about their lives.

6. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

Snow day was actually the best episode of this season, I thought that People with Money was OK but Snow Day was the best, I think all the CSI:NY fianles are the best. my least favorite was Murder Sings The Blues, it wasn't really interesting....

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I can't really think of a least favorite but I definitely have a favorite. My favorite...the season finale SNOW DAY.
    SNOW DAY ROCKED!!! :cool:

EDIT
    I thought of a least favorite. PAST IMPERFECT. I hate it when CSI: NY's Mac or CSI: Miami's Horatio are in trouble or UNDER SUSPICION for something they didn't do. :(

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: Ha ha haaaaa ha ha :lol: "Head On - Apply directly..."

It's like thirty freakin' degrees here right now so I've got the windows open to get some air moving - - Carolyn38 your signature made me laugh so loud I heard people pause walking down the street... :lol:

Hee hee their commercial campaign is so horribly badbadbad... I don't know why I find this all so ridiculously funny... (heatstroke maybe)

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Favourite episode
    Snow Day. It's definately my all time favourite NY episode, in fact it is possibly my favourite episode to come from any of the CSI shows. It could have been longer though, I'd have liked it as a 2 hour special finale, because it all felt a little rushed.

Consequences, Hung Out to Dry and Comes Around were all pretty good too. :)

Least favourite episode
    Well, it's a toss up between Love Run Cold and Murder Sings the Blues. Partly because, when looking at the list, and at people's comments, I still had to go and read the synopsis for each before I could even recollect which episodes they were. :lol: I guess they just didn't register with me at all. In fact, even after reading the synopsis of Murder Sings the Blues I was surprised that it was even this season.

I didn't particularly care for Cold Reveal either, contrived and ill conceived plot. I don't watch Cold Case, but somehow I don't think that would have helped it out.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

My favorite episode was Hung Out to Dry. Edward Furlong was great as Shane Casey. I wish they could bring him back next season. Also, the Danny/Flack moments were some of my favorites this season. When Danny and Flack were taking Shane back to the station, I thought Danny's speech about brothers was good. Of course, being a Danny/Flack shipper, their scene at the end (standing on the sidewalk beside each other, slightly touching) was my all time favorite this season. Of course nothing will ever beat their scenes in season 1's Blood, Sweat, & Tears, and Season 2's Necrophilia Americana.

A close second was Snow Day. Flack and Danny were both awesome and aside from the nauseating DL crap, it was nice to see Danny back to his old self. Season 1 Danny is the best.

My least favorite episode was Love Run Cold. The DL crap overshadowed anything else that happened and was the stupidest stuff I've ever seen on a crime show. It was like watching a couple teenagers. Danny was such a big, whiny wimp. I hope we never see that Danny again.

11. MacFlackNCaine

MacFlackNCaine Dead on Arrival

I liked "Silent Night"..it started to give Mac a little bit more characterization than the ex-marine widower..

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I liked Silent Night too - and I thought Marlee Matlin was a great guest star. I liked Mac's moment with Sid too. Fun. Humour, drama, romance, action, mostly decent writing for everyone.

As for my other favourite guest star this season, they re-ran Oedkipus Hex last night with Edward Furlong.

Maybe I'm getting all nostalgic 'cos the season's over, but I forgot how good an ep it was. I had initially felt I liked Raising Shane better of the two Edward Furlong episodes, and one of my favourites all season. I think maybe I still do, but I had forgotten here how balanced the screentime was for everyone, and how well done it was.

I'd like the dvds to come out so I can see them again.

13. csinyfan2007

csinyfan2007 Victim

Favorite: Definitely Snow Day. I had never watched a single CSI episode (LV, Miami or NY). One night I watched Snow day on the CBS website and I was hooked! I loved it so much that I am now working my way through the seasons 1 and 2 DVDs.

Least favorite: It's hard to say since I have only watched a few season 3 episodes so far. Of the reruns I've watched on CBS so far, I think I'd pick Sweet 16. It was a bore.

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

A brand spanking new CSI NY fan? Awesome! Welcome to the board and the fanship, csinyfan2007 !!! :)

15. Flacks_Girl

Flacks_Girl Civilian

my fav was silent night , because mmac learned a little sign launage . and it looked like he had fun . my least fav was sweet 16 , because it was not very good or very very horrible.