CSI New York Sites

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by glam_chic86, May 17, 2006.

1. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Does anyone know of some fanfiction/RPG sites for CSI:NY?

2. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I think the rutta.dk, CSI Caps, and Pastmyshoulder are the best CSI NY sites in my opinion since they have a huge abundance of screen caps to eat up. However Caps seems to be down occassionally but thank God they got the site up and running again.

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hey there, general question about the CSI-Caps site for everyone -- I still can't get the page to load. Not from links from other pages, not from a google search, not from direct http. Can anyone PLEASE tell me if there's anything I need to do access the page? (nuthin's changed on my computer since before the site went down).

Any help or hints very welcome - Thanks!

5. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

Elwood21,
    did you type in www. before you typed in csi-caps.com? Because if you did it won't work. Other then that I'm not sure how exactly to help. Try it again and don't type in www.csi-caps.com but type in csi-caps.com.

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Crying Danny - thanks for responding - I'll try that and give it another shot. Thanks!

Edit - :eek: well what can I say? that did work, but how come none of the hotlinks, google search page links, or favourites previously saved work? I still can't seem to bookmark it and get it to load. Well, not being a techno-guru, I'm happy enough to type it in as needed.

Thanks for your help! :p

Edit #2 - okay, now at least I don't think it's just me. I can get to the home page, and even to the NY main page with the mini-thumbnails, but I can't get anything else to come up thru their links, titles, or thumbnails. And man is it ever sluggish (and my connection hasn't changed since I was last able to use this site many weeks ago...) :( :confused: Ack. I dunno. *sigh* man... So close and yet so far... Argh argh argh. wtf.

7. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Elwood, if you're talking about *this site*, I suggest going to the Screencaps from CSI shows thread. Wurlocke and a few others that post the caps at the site, post the caps in the thread as well, and might be able to answer your questions :)

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Allstar - thanks, I'll try that.

I read on the Screencaps from CSI thread that the site was working again, so I'd gotten my hopes up. Ah well.
    Well, just tried the link you posted and it's still sluggish in coming up. That may be to the server in my area I guess. Next is to see if I can actually get to see any of the caps. That's the part where it seems to ponder aimlessly and deny me viewing happiness.

No joy for me yet, but I appreciate everyone's suggestions.
    Looking forward to figuring it out (and lord knows I can use all the techie help I can get...:lol:)

9. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Danny fans can find a great site at
    www.bella-dorka.com/carmine
    with a fan club called carmine's crew
    She does an amazing job and it is very up to date.

10. Rose0206

Rose0206 Victim

I have something like a fanpage for eddie cahill... since I don't know much about html and creating websites I just made a MySpace support profile for him, where you can find a lot of information about him, as well as some pictures, a fanlsiting, best videos, icons etc... if you want to just take a look at Eddie Cahill Fans on MySpace I would really appreciate it =)

11. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Gary Sinise Net

This is a site, that was posted in the Gary/Mac thread, it has beautiful pics of Gary/Mac, promo's, appearence's, the team, epi's etc. You'll find some nice ones there. :)

12. RandiC

RandiC Civilian

Hiya,

We've created a new roleplaying community for fans of all CSI's to roleplay their favourite characters from CSI:NY,CSI:LV or CSI:Miami .

Our group is a fast growing home for all Active CSI fans. Our group status is set to Mature audience and we will only accept people over the age of 17 with good spelling, grammer and use of the English language.

We will only be taking a limited amount of people (30 Members) so I urge you to join quickly.

Please come join and have fun roleplaying your favourite characters
    http://groups.msn.com/CSINYRoleplay/welcome.msnw

If you have any queries/ questions or comments, please feel free to email me at allsaints4eva20032003@yahoo.com

13. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

14. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

15. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

I'm looking for a godd Don/Eddie Site....but I can't find some good Site....Maybe you can help me