George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Come here McStokes let me give you a hug. Squeeze. I hope I didn't hug you too hard there. I'll wear my sticker today that says have you hugged your friendly cop today :)

And yes I could see GE as an action hero. The only role I would have trouble seeing him as is a villain. That being said I would still go see him in the movie.

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I do! :lol:

Action film would be great.. I would watch that over and over and over again! :D

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Thanks for the hug! And I will start printing those bumper stickers today!

Ya know, it might be fun to see GE a little villian-y...kinda like Sawyer on Lost?!

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

have you seen the episode of friends where ross, joey, and chandler get to ride along with phoebes cop boyfriend? yeah, that would be me, i dont think youd want me in your car :lol:

other csi actors have made theater released movies for the off season so i really wish george would. but maybe he just likes to take a good long break in between seasons. cant say i blame him for that one!

5. Carmine_is_Cute

Carmine_is_Cute Dead on Arrival

Hellooo.. :eek: Haven't been here in SUUUCH a long time.

That Friends episode is really funny, allmaple! :lol:

Long breaks are the best, but I get bored real quick. Maybe he would too.. But I guess we don't know and just have to wait!

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

True. I think I saw Marg in the new Kevin Costner movie. Come on, George...grace us with your presence!

Ride alongs are a trip...I had a writer come along with me and my partner in the South Bronx when I was down there...that poor guy, by the end of the night he was practically sucking his tumbing and beggin' for his Mama!

I could sooo see all of us crammed in there, cruisin' the Stip looking for Nicky and 'Rick, some of you hanging out the windows dangling your cuffs, while Jacquie and Sparky take turns on the loudspeaker!! :lol: Oh, and we'd be blasting "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" of course!

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't know about any movies but he's in Chicago at the moment. He was at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industy (not positive that's the museum name?) for the opening of CSI The Experience. I put a pic that I found from it over in the ward. :D

Susan

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh the image of this is going to stay in my mind for a while. Now I'll have people asking me what's with the happy smirk. How do you say it's because of this loving image that McStokes created :) :lol:

I think it would be interesting to ride along in a cop car. Scary but interesting. I wonder if GE's ever done that for research for the show. We already know he's had a ride in the backseat of a cop car as a teenager or at least we presume he's ridden in the backseat. No special treatment for the DA son.

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Well, *speaking from experience, duh!* :lol: depending on the day, it can either be incrediby boring (that was usually when my partner tried to perfect his tan or slept) or it was like a NASCAR race through the "lovely" neigborhoods of the South Bronx. Oh, with a little gunfire thrown in at times for good measure!

Now, up here in "the Sticks" it's like...sit....watch cars go by...check speed...try and figure out if you know them/like them before contemplating chasing after them...!

I could still take you on a ride through the Bronx...I'll just hotwire one of the RMPS!

PS...the back seats are sooo not comfy! No room to maneuver, *cough* if you know what I mean! :devil: I'M KIDDING!!!!

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

:lol: Ofcourse, ofcourse, McStokes. Ofcourse.

Have never been in a police car.. I'd love to see the inside, though. If it has to be back seat.. Fine. :D

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*goes back and reads what I said.. Points out what I said* Hmm hun you were not reprimanded, I rarely use this > :D < during one, it kind of kills it when its used. ;)

As I explained you asked for a reason "not" to do it and I gave you and anyone who thought to be brave enough to try, one that would make the rethink. I also know as I said that folks wouldn't go over and make trouble on purpose or by accident lol, for the sake of it. Now BREATHE because you are not being reprimanded.

Think of it this way, go back through to times when I or Tally have given warnings or what have you. Trust me if that would have been one you would have known it. :p :D

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

First, riding shotgun would be a hoot McStokes. My brother in-law is a patrol cop in a little suburb in Wisconsin and I did a ride along once when I was in college. It was so boring - most domestics. He's a nice guy but pretty serious. Now, you, you'd be fun, even if the night was slow.

I'm am soooo going to that CSI exhibit later this summer. Seriously. I've been planning on it for months. My in-laws (yes, the very ones STILL visiting at my house) live outside of Chicago (in Indiana, but it's technically Chicago suburbs) and we are going to visit them in August.

I got my computer back from the Geek Squad today. It came back with a fresh new hard drive with nothing but Windows on it. Been re-loading software all day.

13. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i didnt know they were going to do an exibit like that... i wish it was a bit cloer to home but it is not impossible for me to go...hmmmm Roadtrip!!!!! hopefully i will take a few weeks off this summer and go!

GE looked so nice in his suit!

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'm going to Chicago at the end of June, so I'm going to call ahead and have them arrange for George to be there. :)

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

do you need a travel buddy Baba? :p
    i can see you calling and not taking no for an answer. good luck with that! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.