CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

He doesn't personally reply does he? That would be too good to be true, does his fan club though? :D

2. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

i know ppl have sent things and he does read all his fanmail. I am not sure if he replys, but he will read it. You might get lucky if you send an envelop with a stamp and return address and he might write back or send you an autograph.

3. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

He really does read fan mail, I didn't think he did..... OMG, if he does I think I would die! I want to contact him so bad saying I'm his biggest youngest fan!!!!

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Is this the only address anyone has tried to write Carmine at? Does the one to CBS studios work? I would like to write, but don't know where to send a letter to.

5. funkygirl

funkygirl Dead on Arrival

omg u met them in person??? i mean billy and jorga lyk from ages ago i'm a bit slow lol * nearly falls of chair* that must have been truly amazing!! :eek:

6. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Mr. Rodriguez can be wrote to with the address provided by CBS, or visit his page on MySpace. I am on his friends list. :D

Mr. Caruso's response is the only one I recieved from using the "CBS" addresses.

7. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Thank you so much for the info on the Stars. It was very helpful and what I was looking for. Tks again. :)

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hm, I just read this entire thread and I was thinking, wouldn't it be useful to do an update list of all CSI stars adresses, classified in wheter there were respnses back or not. Because I am so confused. I would like to write to them, not necessarily askign for an autograph, but just telling hum much I love them, and I have seen different adresses, then some change or not, and well, yeah, I am confused :confused: I just thought it could be a good idea, I don't know.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It would be great to have that information, and if people have had any positive experiences of receiving responses and autographs from the CSI actors it would be great if they would post some more information here. Unfortunately the majority of people haven't said what address they wrote to or if they received anything back so it would be very difficult to produce a list like that I'm afraid.

This thread has been active since 2004, so I would suggest caution before using any of the older addresses listed. With management companies and publicists changing from time to time, it may be worth sticking with using the main CBS addresses listed here for contacting them and requesting autographs. :)

Writing to the CSI stars and letting them know how much the fans appreciate their hard work and love their characters is great, and getting a reply is obviously fantastic. Unfortunately these are very busy people so I imagine it is often luck as to whether or not you will get a response. Be polite (not that anyone here wouldn't be of course) and follow some of the good advice listed in this thread and hopefully you'll be in with a chance. :)

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yeah, I noticed and figured that, actually...Thank you Elsie :)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

What a sweetheart! I adore Eric already, but this just made me <3 him all the more. :cool: What a great guy!

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hey, that's great Drumchik a letter and an autograph! Thanks for sharing the pictures too. :D

14. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

So the if I sent a letter to address listed on CBS do I just put the actors name on with the address?

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

So if I write to David Caruso using the CSI Miami address I might get a response. I have gotten a few autographs from other celebrities, but it has been over 5 years sense I have sent a letter out. I would love to have David's.