"Law of Gravity" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 4, 2007.

1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya I guess that makes sense, I think they could have been a little more clever though

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

You beat me to it! lol.. And I also noticed she put the gun back on her right pocket after Keppler was shot.

I thought Liev was brilliant in all the four episodes, but he shined here the best. I wish he and Grissom had more time together though. The storyline was good but I thought the episode wasn't a tear-jerker. But then I saw several real life cops who posted on the CBS website thanking the writers cuz this episode struck a chord..they have experienced losing their partners/co-workers in real life, and they said the emotion showed in the end scene was as close to real life as possible.. so now I understand why some people became emotional while watching the ep.

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Thanks for sharing that hottie cath!!!! I thought the episode was very intense especially at the end. I felt the emotion, and all I can say is cudos to Marg! Awesome job. She had me emotional in under a minute...that's all it took. She seemed emotionally lost to me, and it was aparent that Grissom saw this. Finally, he seemed to be more like the caring Grissom he used to be. He seemed more like himself to me personally.

Also, I felt this episode displayed Catherine beautifully. She has always been one to stand behind the people on her team. She was the only one still standing behind Keppler while everyone else seemed too eager to believe he was a dirty cop. She was the only one that remained loyal. This is who Catherine is...one wanting more than just evidence--especially evidence that was just basically hand delivered to Nick. I'm a Nick lover, but to me he was too eager to jump and place the blame on Keppler...just like everyone else.

Awesome episode all in all.

4. keich

keich CSI Level One

I loved the episode. It just sucks that they had to kill Keppler off. I think he's the only "temporary replacement" I've grown to like of all the shows I watch. I can almost feel bad for Cath.

And Nick, the "ass man", was cute. :D

I'm glad Gris is back, but I'm not a big fan of the uber hairy face though.

5. Cova

Cova Witness

Great episode, this one will easilly tie with Gravedanger and Rashomama as my favorite episode. :cool: Wow. I can't think of much else to say other than I think this was an excellent watch and they played out Keppler's storyline well. Heartbreaking about his death though. :( If I had to grade it I'd give it a solid A+. ;)

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I don't know why but I didn't write my usual little review after it aired last week.

One of the best episodes yet I think. In the episode you really get to see how even in four weeks Keppler has really bonded with the team especally Cath, her emotions were well acted after he both called her and as he was dying. As for Keppler I loved his backstory about killing the man who he thought raped his fiancee, love when characters act out of emotion rather than logic makes them seem very real. As for Keppler I thought his acting in this episode was the best I've seen in a long time, after his desperate call the Catherine you can almost feel his emotional pain. I must say even in his final moments he still wwas able to shoot one of his best friends and mentor as he was dying. Quite sorrry to see Keppler go but hopefully he won't be forgotten.

His death reminds me of that famous song line which has become more of a quote recently.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away" well that and "There's more to the picture than meets the eye".

7. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

just saw the episode now. amazing. just couldnt believe it! anyone else really bummed kepplers gone?

8. lane

lane Police Officer

I am! He really grew on me, eventhough he may seem distant at times. Keppler's a real jewel and it's too bad we can't see much of him anymore. He is my favourite character in season 7. And is it just me, or does he look like Mac Taylor?
    The last few scenes were emotional, too. It was very unfortunate that Catherine had to see Mike die. And Nick and Warrick finding the box-that was so sad. The scene was like saying Keppler is alive but you can't see him.
    It is the second best episode for season 7 for me. I can't remember which is the best.