Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

yeah, I agree, Gris tends to act annoyed when he comes around. I know its suppose to be his character...hodges that is, to act like that, which I love and everyone who loves hodges, lol, loves too, BUT a little respect. When grissom realized the true intents of the MK, he was quick to disregard the bleach idea...which did play a signifficant role!

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I trhink something BIG will need to happen for grissom to wake up and realize that Hodges is a valuable member of his team, as are all the lab rats, and he needs to start treating them with respect.

I have seen Hodges reaching out to people all season, and he still gets dissed. Makes me sad. :(

3. DJRideout

I totally agree...no matter what he says or does, its seems never to be good enough...what is the man to do to get some serious respect around the lab? Like you said, DLR, 'Hodges has been reaching out to people all season and he still gets dissed.'

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Maybe (speculation) He will be the one to figure out how to find Sara

5. DJRideout

OOooo.....**thinks about it** That would be cool!! I was a fan of Sara's Character and a supporter of gsr, but the way the writers and producers went about the ship this season past has really, turned me off from the whole bit because they put that in the fore front of the show, and that wasn't cool....BUT, if its Hodges that still has the opportunity to save the day, sara, and everything else in between...lol....I will be extremely happy and just maybe he will get that respect! LOL

I know though.....like you said, just speculations!

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

For a while I actually really liked David and Sara as friends. I used to think it would be really cute. But they both changed, him for the better, and now I can't really see it anymore.

7. DJRideout

I know what you mean....It looked like that to me too for a while, but yer right....they both changed....he for the better, and her...well.......I dunno! lol, the jury is still out on that one! I am glad he isn't so paranoid now too, although it was amusing to watch in the past...

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I like his paranoia. You know, it was in the original Redrum script for Keppler to call him paranoid hehe. And for David to a sk him out for drinks. I don't remember if the drinks part was cut too. Shame on me. I must see Redrum again!

9. dirtylabrat

Word Up! Move over Grissom, Hodges is the new alpha geek in the lab!

I hope he gets to play hero and save Sara. That's assuming that Sara is the one stuck under the car, since we didn't get to see her face. Are we sure that it's not Hodges? Did we see him around the lab while Griss and the gang were studying the car mini? I'm still concerned about his cel phone!

10. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ok, just saw dave on the phone with the victim's mother last night. oh my gods, he did well poor soul. and wallace with the acting, but i suppose that goes without saying.

11. DJRideout

well, even though we can't see the victims face, I am finding it a little hard to see it being Hodges the one under the car. But then, the way the writing HAS been this season past, questionable at some points, anything is still possible.

*wonders if its just DJ that thinks that the "hand" under the wrecked car "looks" female, or is DJ just crazy...lol*

12. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

You're not crazy DJ ... the hand looked awfully female.

13. DJRideout

lol...thanks for the reasurance HA47...and like dirtylabrat, I am still concerned over the cell phone call, AND will be wondering about the different possibilities of that call, should it be persued.....right up until next season...

*wishes DJ could put Hodges in protective bubble...lol*

is it season 8 yet???

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

yah! the hand was definetly female so no worries Dj...Hodges is alive ans well!

15. dirtylabrat

Did you see the picture of Wallace in a bra? I thinkhe be androngenous. He might have pretty girly hands! :)