Your CSI dream team

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Calihan, Jul 3, 2005.

1. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Yes, Mac does indeed look good in a suit. He also looks hot in a black t-shirt. :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ME: Doc Robbins - he's quite quirky and often comes out with quirky quips that you would usually expect Brass or even Grissom to say.

Cop: Brass - passionate about job, has respect for CSI and would work well with the lead CSI of...

Lead Csi: Grissom - great leader, all younger 'kids' look up to him, he teaches them everything he has so that they can progress, passionate about job, he cares for the victimes wants to give them closure.

Other: do you have to have just three? If so my top three would be Cath, Nick n Calleigh with greg in the lab. Cath because she has trust in Grissom and for her expert analysis on blood spatter, nick for his caring attitude and because he strives to become a better CSI and calleigh because she kicks ass and has great balistics knowledge whilst ya gotta have greg in there somewhere to provide humour so sadly he would be confined back in the lab.

3. creg

creg Rookie

I totally agree.

4. kimberiea

kimberiea Lab Technician

Me- NY's new Dr.

Cop- NY's Flack and Miami's Horatio

Lead CSI- NY's Mac and LV's Grissom

Supporting CSI's- Miami's Speed , NY's Hawkes , LV's Sara ,LV's Sophia.

It's my perfect team.

5. dgemba

dgemba Witness

ME - Doc Robbins 'cause he is so cool and polished.

LEAD CSI - Gris, of course. He is too adorable and Horatio looks like Howdy Doody on crack.

Supporting CSI's - Nick & Sara...Catherine would rather go trolling for Marines

Cops - Brass and O'Reilly are hysterically funny with their sarcasm. (Soup's On!)

I will stick with the LV crew...the first 2 episodes of CSI: Miami made my eyes bleed and I never even bothered with NY. :rolleyes:

6. martini

martini CSI Level One

ME - sara cause her 'don't mess with me attitude'

Cop - Brass with his 'comments'

Leas CSI - Grissom 'who else'he rocks and is good looking :) :D

7. Lieke

Lieke Police Officer

ME : Doc. Robbins because he's someway funny and still does his job good. He gives autopsy's a funny twist sometimes and that's not wrong to do. ( Example ; That episode when the dayshift coroner had given him that music tape and he listened to it.)

COP : Defently Brass because his good sense of humour. He deals good with the job he has , he couldn't be better if I have to say.

Lead CSI : For sure Grissom ( Not Mac Tayler , he's not better then Grissom..!) because he doesn't let his personal life get involved with his work. ( not that he has a personal life..but still.) He's sometimes funny but more serious, it's not a funny job to do. And he's incredible sexy !

Supporting CSI's :
    - Danny Messer because he's kinda funny and defently hot. Like his way of doing stuff.
    - Greg Sanders because he gives it a funny twist to it. Looking at the bright side. But still he is at his days pretty serious.
    - Catherine Willows/ Sara Sidle ( can't make a choice. ) because they both have a good character , both though and aren't affraid of what's waiting for them.

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Alexx Woods, Jim Brass, Horatio Caine, Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle and Calleigh Duquesne.
    Those 3 women DEFINATELY are my dream team and I prefer Horatio over Grissom coz Horatio actually has feelings :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats not necessarily true, Horatio is more upfront about his feelings and feels closer to the victimes that Grissom but that doesnt mean that Grissom doesn't have the same feelings. Grissom prefers to bring closure to the victims through the evidence and being the person behind the scenes to bring a criminal down whilst Horatio takes the more police line routine and goes after the bad-guys gun in hand ready for a chase or shoot-out and then relies on the evidence.

10. nicklover

nicklover Lab Technician

ME- Robbins
    Lead CSI- Grissom b/c i think he leads the team the best
    Supporting CSI'S- Nick Sara Catherine and Warrick- They are all very supportive of each other and especially Grissom
    Cops- O'Reilly adn Brass- They are just so funny but at teh same time very serious

11. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

Hmm i'd mix it up a bit on my dream team....

Supervisor- Grissom of course cause he's the man!

Catherine- she's great as gris' sidekick and shes super smart

Nick- very friendly with people

Warrick- knows the ins and outs of vegas like the back of his hand

Coroner- Dr. Sheldon hawks- i know he's not a coroner anymore, but he is the hottest qualified coroner!!

ME- of course!!

Greg- the comedian of the team, the hottie

Ryan Wolfe- Greg's twin, cause two is better than one!! lol

* Me, Ryan, and Greg would always go together on scenes, because greg needs help, ryan would be the cop back-up, and i'd be there to enjoy the show! and of course collect some evidence.....hehe

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I would keep all of CSI LV teams except for Sara, replace Sara with Aiden

13. abharding

abharding Rookie

ME: Dr. Robbins - I just like the way he talks and explains his findings to the CSIs...

Cop: Jim Brass

Lead CSI: Grissom... he is my favorite of the supervisors - maybe because he trys to look at the evidence to make sure the real killer/rapist/what-have-you gets caught and doesn't want to catch someone just to make people feel better.

Supporting CSI: Nick, Speed, Danny. I would just love to see those guys interact...

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

ME: David - he's so shy and clumbsy that he's funny!!
    Cop: Brass - nobody else cathes those bad guys quite like he does!
    Lead CSI: Grissom - the ultimate CSI!!! He leads the team the best, and actually cares about them.
    3 Supporting CSIs: Sara (gotta keep that ship sailing!), Catherine, and Nick.

I'm a fan of the original CSI team.. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

15. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

I'd keep all of the CSI's except for Sofia. Ewww I hate her. Replace her with no one I guess, I don't care I just want her GONE!!! :D :D.....