H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

hi gals,
    Hcrazy I LOVE the pic and thanks for telling us about the soundbites and songs in your site- I will go there soon to read and enjoy BTW you fics are AWESOME
    Lovingmyhoratio-- thanks for your encouragement and fics-
    We have to keep our dream alive. Someone tell me what are YOUR favorite H/C episodess to watch and rewatch- and tell why or what particular scene IF you can think of it-- this may give us something to spark off of and I would like you all to tell me of the shows in season 3 and 4- that is where I am in my dvd collection. I KNOW Lost son is a fav becuaseof the hug-- more feeling and emotionin that - NOT to mention the length of the hug- I thought they would hug " forever"-- teehee maybe THAT is where they are off somewhere " hugging"- haha-- OFF to read more fanfics and to get ready to send out a bunch of Post cards this week

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

This is one of my favorites. I loved "Under Suspiscion"

because of the closeness they shared, and the way Calleigh held his hand in hers, while she took his fingernail scrape.

Also the look they gave each other when she first walked in.

*sigh*, *double sigh*

Though my scene would have played like this

Cal: "So this is why you asked me to bring my kit".

"H": "No Calleigh that was just an excuse to see you".

Taking her hand in his

Cal: *whispering* "Handsome"...

"H": "Shh! Calleigh I need to tell you how much I.....

Cal: "How much what "H"?

*Looking into her eyes*

"H": "How much I have always loved you".

As Calleigh looked, and blue met green, Horatio softly touched her chin and kissed her sweetened lips with his.

TBC....

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

awww, I love all the... love that is going on in here! :p

I love that vacation pic... I might use it as an icon on MSN :lol:

I should really do some writing for the pair, but my energy is going into sschoolwork :(

Just a question, but what is your absolute fave scene? Mine is the "Hellooo, Handsome": scene from Broken :p

4. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I think " kill zone" had some of my fav scenes between H and cal ever- I LOVED how he looked at her when she flirted with him about "crossing a 6 ft man with a rifle"teehee and I LOVED how much action there was and how frantic they were in the end when the sniper could have killed him(he kept in contact with calleigh with the walkie-talkie the whole time- and of course the "I big to differ" sweet sweet sweet- the look on his face when he gave her that once over before he said those lines. It was as if he was " asking for a chance" but too shy to do it directly. I could have screamed when callie let the moment pass. I have read a LOT of good fanfics about that moment.

5. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

That's a tough question for me...

I think that my favorite scene (after "The Hug" of course) would have to be 1. the scene with H talking to Calleigh as she is leaving with her dad after he's been cleared of the murder. There is just soooo much chemistry going on between those two and you just know that there is soooo much going on underneath the surface and sooo much that they want to say to each other, but is left unsaid. :(
    I just love the protective stance he takes when he's with her and the way his eyes just go all tender and soft when he's looking at her.

Second favorite would have to be the scene right after Speed dies, when Calleigh is trying so hard not to breakdown in front of H and H is trying to be so strong for Calleigh and Alexx. She is on the verge of tears the whole time and he has this look that he gets in his eyes whenever he's sad. C'mon, you all know what I'm talking about...it's all vulnerable and soft and sad and he just blinks his eyes really slow and just gazes at her... just makes me melt into a puddle right on the floor. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here's a pic, if you can't remember (shame on you) ;):

Sad H

OK, I think I've been watching way too much CSI:M lately...but you did ask Bullet_Girl :D :D :D

6. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hey ladies,, hope everyone had a great Labour day.

My Fav's would be in the following order

"Lost Son, Just not because of the beautiful embrace, but also because when "H" put his head up from looking at Speedles body, the first person he stared at was Calleigh for her strength. That made me sigh.

"Grand Prix". In this one, I'm not sure how many of you looked carefully, but when "H", Calleigh and Yol", entered the Grand Prix Party, You could see "H"s eyes focus right on her bum, that was awesome, because you tell what he was thinking".

And of course....

Under Suspicion: "You could just feel the temerature raise by degrees, with those looks, and if you watched carefully Calleigh couldn't close her hand over "H"s, because the electricity was hot, hot, hot....

And that Ladies is Ducaine Love.

That's just three of my Fav's.

See ya Ladies :D

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I know I was asking for it :p

I have so many favorites.... so I literally jkust picked one at random. But if I had to actually think about it, it would probably be "The Hug" or the scene in "Going Under" which was the namesake of our last thread ;)

Okay, another question, but this is a kind of personal one. So y'alls dont have ot answer it... Maybe just one of you :p

I am suffering from writers block, but have never wanted to write so damn badly.. :lol: I was wondering if you could suggest a theme for me? I am thinking about a "Hurricane Anthony" DuCaine style, but I dunno... lol :)

8. MacsLovlyAngl

I have a theme, you must be interested or I'll write it myself, :p Just kidding! :p

Anyways how about Calleigh gets trapped in the Hurricane and "H" has to save her and take her to cover. Then while they spend time alone, in a small private cavern, "H" finds ways to keep her warm and to finally admit his love for her. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

"OHH!!! I love that, Great scene, story in my head, hurry love, go start writiing it". :devil: :cool: :devil: :p

9. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I have a different scenrio in my head from " hurrican anthony" what about if H gets hurt in the hurricane (not seriously-just maybe a piece of flying glass cut his back or chest or something) anyway- callie has to take care fo him- he could be delirious for a while and " confess" all his feelings for her. then when he is getting better and finally conscious. Callie could wonder if he meant it or not and H could have a feeling that he said some things- that was we get hurt/comfort/angst scenes- then of course the big finale where he admits his love- they make wild passionate love and go off into the sunset holding hands to fight criminal together(teehee) there i gave you a basic idea so you make it work- go on we are looking for at least 2 different "hurricane anthony" scenes from you

10. MacsLovlyAngl

Bringgirl: I can see you're scene happening too. Maybe she should put the both of them together and have them save each other. :eek: I can see it in my head. :devil: He's bleeding while carrying his lady love to the Cavern for safety. :rolleyes: then she awakes and finds him passed out from blood loss and nurses him back to health. :devil: :eek: :devil:

Wow, that's great", Now go and bring it girl. Hurry, write , write. :p :p :p :p

And don't forget the sex scenes, hot and heavy. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

:D Thanks you guys and I love these ideas bringirl and LMH.

You guys rock and hurry and write a FF like that. I would love it too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are all insane over our Calleigh and Horatio!!! I love it! :D :D :D :D :D

OK, Hmmm, Fav scene... hmmm, so many, so many... ;)

The scene where H protects Cal when John yells at her. I love my protective H. :devil:

Hmmm, Going Under for sure... OMG!!! :eek: For shit sure!!! :lol:
    I love how he called her sweetheart and was first to her rescue! I love that! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: Of course the comforting Hug when speed died. :( :eek:

Then when he helps her with her dad, "One day at a time works both ways." Awwwwwwwwww :D :D :D

Hmm, Big brother, when calleigh tells him about the bullet that killed raymond and then she askes him if he's ok. Awwwwww :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then after the fall, same thing, she is concerned for Horatio and tells him so, "Hey, got a minute, Are you ok?" Awwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now ladies I can't keep going on or we will have a novel here! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You gals are great! :D

Oh and My music player will be up shortly, my host was hijacked. They assure me it is being fixed. :rolleyes:

12. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hey Sweeties. Brought new funny".

I hope all your exams are going great, Em.

HCrazy, I can honestly say, those epi's are awsomesh".

Okay ladies, I need some help, I have those Rrated poems of H/C ready, but I so don't have photoshop or anything". "So"! "who would like to help make them look amazing on the pictures for me. I have the photo's I want to use, I just need help with the rest".

Feel free to PM me.

And keep the faith girls :cool:

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

What ep is that from?? Are they orginally that close together? if they are.. DAMN!

Your such a tease with those poems, I hope you know that.

So what are we going to do this summer while DuCaines off playing in the hummer... I hope they know, I'm not paying for gas, its to high and that hummer takes about 100 and up to fill up..

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey Chickie :D

No they are not that close, I moved them together". :lol: :devil: :devil:

The picture is from Man Down, the hospital.

okay girls.

I've got two of the poems with the pictures ready to go. Now they are to big, I need E-mail addresses for those who would like copy's, you can PM, mine is in my profile, I'm also with Yahoo messenger. :D

"So" Come and get them. :lol: :lol:

15. miracle97

miracle97 Victim

:rolleyes:You veterans will think I'm nuts, but I was kind of a late starter and don't get too involved in most shows (do more listening than watching).

;)The first scene I connected with was in "Camp Fear". When Horatio is examining whatever and, without even looking up, softly says, "Calleigh, please", knowing full well she'll be there for him which, of course, she was, sliding in next to him almost before he had the words out.

:pAt that time, I had no idea who the characters were or their relationships. But the chemistry was intense even then and has naturally grown since then. Or, at least it did until this season, when they rarely see each other.

:lol:I know, it's an odd scene to hook a viewer (and a shipper), but it was so obvious.
    ;) ;) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.