CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, May 20, 2007.

1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I've always got something negative to say about someone in any single episode of CSI LV M and NY :lol: Everyone has done my head in at some point. I used to dislike Sara Sidle on LV but she's grown in me now, Stella used to piss me off in S1 but I've loved her in Season 2, she's annoyed me again in Season 3 a bit :rolleyes:. I think I've had something bad to say about everyone on all CSI's except my beloved Tim Speedle, :( he was an angel who couldn't put a foot wrong :lol:

Anyways.......

2. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

I've always said that if everyone liked the same thing the world would be a really boring place. So, a new thread for us UK talkaholics. Gotta say I'm looking forwards to this weeks epi. Mac Flack and Danny, the holy bloody trinity of CSI NY..what more could we ask for. Only problem is that it's edging ever closer to the SOOH barf-fest. Ordering barf bags for all who need them as I speak....

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Joolz - I'll need a few of those!! I'll just cringe my way through it like the finale!
    Hehe! I am so excited for the Ride In - ever sonce I saw the promo pics many weeks ago and Danny, Mac and Flack are sttod there in awe staring at the arc. I cannot wait!

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

or sniggering like school boys!

5. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^but Flack isn't laughing so hard like in the promo pic...

My fav moment in this episode is the one with Stella and Sid. I love them both. Really touchy. It's one of my fav moment in the whole season even if I don't like 'Ride In' cos the cases are not interesting IMO. But Stella with Mac and Sid really saved the story.

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Stella and Sid made me cry ... first time i've ever cried at CSI i think.

There is a pic of all 3 of them (that must have been used from promo, cos its not a screencap) where danny looks amazed, Mac is looking at Danny in a sort of unamused way and Flack is killing himself. Love it!!

7. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^ but it's not in the episode... it's a pity because Flack is really good in this one :D

yeah they made me cry too. But the first time I cried at CSINY was in RSRD... :rolleyes:

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Aww man I'll be bawling like a baby! I think I've cried at so many CSI:NY's I have lost count! I just watched RS,RD while doing some housework and my god I still cry like a baby! poor Danny!

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Isn't that when they are looking at the ark??

10. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Yeah, but in the episode they don't actually show that exact clip... so you can't get it as a screencap.

But its such a funny pic, as Chelle pointed out Danny looks stoned!

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Has any one got the pic??? (I saw it ages ago but want to see it again!!)

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It is a cute pic, here you go :)

[​IMG]

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

hehe! Thanks Sammy but he really does look stoned!
    Flack looks hysterical.
    I'm wondering if that picture was taken of their first impression of the arc. God knows what was said to make them all pull those faces.

14. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I dunno about you but i looks like someone (mentioning no names) cracked one off, perhaps that would explain Macs/GS's "one is not amused" look...

15. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

i agree with u sammy. v funny tho

i must also metion sats episode when danny found out about mac and payton - found it v interesting that he asked about flacks knowledge by name and looked v upset when he found out that flack knew and didnt tell him!