Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

I like her best as Lady Heather.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

umbrello I like your thinking. ;) She could be a consultant. She is good at reading people, and she wouldn't work directly with Grissom.

3. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Did anyone see Melinda on a Bravo Network show called '100 Scariest Movie Moments'? At first I did'nt recognize her because her hair was bright copper red and she wore it up like in TGTBATD episode. She was so funny and seems to enjoy horror films too. :lol:

4. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

I LOVED Melida Clarke on the OC, and I LOVE her character on CSI!! I hope we see more and more of her in season 8...how about several times a season instead of just once a season?!

5. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I agree.

I think among the finel four episodes of CSI, TGTBATD was the best.

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I think Brass had a personal issue with the judge. So he takes it out on Heather. Which I think was very unprofessional of him to do. :mad:
    Like I said before, the clients came to Lady Heather. She didn't choose.

As for fave LH ep, I'll have to think of that. :D

-----------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

Favorite LH episode. Well, I'm torn between Slaves of Las Vegas and Lady Heather's Box. I am a Slaves whore :eek: :rolleyes: but Lady Heather's Box was a great in terms of seeing Heather as the suspect then the evidence pointing to someone else..and how she interacts with Grissom.

Pirates of the Third Reich was not my favorite LH episode
    TGTBATD was, to me, a farwell episode, which was the intent, and was good in that respect, but my favorites are the first two.

8. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

My favorite LH episode would have to Slaves of Las Vegas. The very first time she came on to the screen, she immediately caught my attention. And she hasn't let it go since. :D

9. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I think Brass played bad cop because he saw his daughter in Heather. He knows that the sex industry destroys women. She may not be a prostitute, but in Brass's mind she is still jeopardizing her life, and her dignity. Plus, he could be angry with Grissom, because he knows about GSR and doesn't want to see Grissom lose Sara. I love Lady Hearther, but she is a bit of a wild child for an aging bug man. She could be his dark fantasy, but if he ever really cracked the Lady Heather puzzle, and domesticated the dominatrix, she wouldn't be as interesting to us.

10. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

As opposed to a cop getting confrontational with a potential rape victim? If Brass gave any thought at ALL to Heather's dignity, he wouldn't have said the things he did; he would have inherently understood her hesitance to have a rape kit done and to have samples collected. If he were really concerned for her, he would have been kind and understanding for her, no matter what part of him felt that she had brought this on herself.

If Brass could see his daughter in Heather at all, then I don't think he would have taken the tone he did with her. But in that hospital scene, I didn't see Brass even try to engage her or understand where she was coming from. I really do believe that if such actions happened in real life, that officer would deserve to be fired (and very well could be too).

Even if Brass knew about GSR, that still doesn't justify what he did. It's not like Heather had been lurking about, ready to "steal" Grissom. And certainly, the moment to bring up those fears and problems is NOT right after the perceived threat has almost been murdered. At least wait a day, lol. ;)

I love all the LH episodes so it's hard for me to choose one. All of her appearances have been strong, which is kind of surprising, given the way recurring guest stars often lose their appeal after 2 episodes. I'll have to go back and rewatch to figure out which is my favorite. But for now, I would guess that it's either the first or last episode with her - simply because the rest of the show was better written to me.

11. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I love Lady Heather, but I'm not sure the character has reached her full potential. I'd like to see LH interact with other main characters OTHER than Grissom, in a more open setting. To be completely honest I'd like to see her and Sara sit down and discuss the whole arc of the Dominatrix, but my wishes never seem to come true...

Either which way, Lady Heather is an awesome character and is very versatile. If the writers ever figure that out... ^_^

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

OMG same here umbrello the moment I saw her enter the CSI World, I fell in love with the Lady and Melinda.
    I later found out she was on the OC and instantly fell in love with her other character too.

Speaking of the OC, tomorrow Season 4 comes out on dvd.

[​IMG] :p

I love season 4. Melinda did an excellent job playing a grieving mother and moving on. Sounds familiar, huh? :lol:

BTW, I'm still thinking on the 4 LH eps. :D

----------------------
    [​IMG]

13. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

WP_Rocks_MY_World i definitely agree with you! she's AMAZING! did you know that originally the artwork was going to be different, but so many people hated it that they changed it. I saw the original and it was really bad. I wish they had done season 3 like that too.

but yea, i was so excited when i saw her appear in her first episode "lady heather's box" which is still probably my all-time favorite, or one of my all-time favorite episodes of CSI.

14. GottaLoveVegas

GottaLoveVegas Lab Technician

I have been gone for too long! I'm very excited to see a thread all to Lady H. She's been one of my favorites since her first appearance.

15. ladyhunter

I have a LH question. Anyone own Season 3 of CSI?

Does it have commentary on Lady Heather's Box?