American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

csikicksurass is right. I agree that Blake will probably not win but he still has my vote. I also love the Cake quotes.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I will just say one thing.

I cant wait for Blake to make a cd :D this man is ready to go all the way, he always goes that extra mile with his music. There have been some people in the past that have been better then the winner but you might not hear of some of them because alot of them gave up. Blake is a fighter, if he gets voted off it's not the last of B-Shorty!

3. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I wanted Blake to sing 'This Love' By: Maroon Five so bad. And he did SO YAY! I loved the This Love and Roxanne performance. I loved the little sliding on the knee's thinger. So cute.

I was also suprised last night when I voted and the recording telling you that you had voted was actually Blake's voice and *sighs* It was awesome. Good luck tonight, Blake *Crosses fingers*

4. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I'm shocked Melinda got voted off. Boy, Simon really looked mad.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I was furious, and shocked.. but did get spoiled earlier on here, when someone on another thread posted it! :mad: and I still didn't believe it! she's without a doubt one of the most talented singers ever on this earth.. and although I do like Jordin and Blake, their just not in her category.. which goes to show to me, that mostly teenagers voted on this, their young & she's 29.. don't know, but I do think that Simon was miffed, putting it mildly:(

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I'm glad Blake and Jordin made it to the finale, I love them both! But I sure hope Blake wins, I love him!!! Some of my family thinks he's gay, but I don't... :( Is he?
    I really want him to win and I really want to meet him!!! I love him!

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Well he's not gay but of course i'm a huge Cake fan so *Fingers crossed* :lol:

Blake Colin Lewis is THE best AI ever!!!!! i decided not to watch next season because i know that i wont be as into it as i am this season, because IMO no one on American Idol can compare to Blake.

Even if Jordan wins i think Blake will be bigger.

8. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I agree, I mean I love them both so I really really really hope Blake winds, but if Jordin does win instead I'll be happy for her (Still hoping Blake wins)
    But I'm sure Blake will make it too!
    Also, one more question, I really want to go to one of their live tour shows, do they set up autogragh booths at their concerts or not? I thought they all might because their all still so knew.

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Hi, I'm new here, didn't even know this thread exsisted. Till now.

I'm hoping Blake wins, I was like so for him since the beginning. He's cool with all the beat-boxing and stuff. He'll bring a different dimension to the past winners' genre of music he can sing.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Blake didn't even want to beat box at the begining. At his adition Randy asked if he could beat box and Blake; at first said no but they cut that out :lol:

I love everything that Blake can do, he's multitalented and he gives the people more then just singing.

Plus he said he goes commando :lol:

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

That gets my vote. :lol:

12. Sab

Sab Witness

Blake for the win!!! ;) I love him and I really really hope he wins it, but Jordan is great too. Errr, so I'll be happy either way, but Blake is just so awesome! :

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I couldn't believe that Melinda got booted (I thought for sure she would win) not that I am mad cause I want Blake to win. I think it will be a tight finish because both are good and Jordin could very well win. There have been a couple of songs that she did that to me was like wow she can do it. Blake has a lot of charm and as long as he doesn't overdue the beat boxing thing I think he could go a long way.

14. keich

keich CSI Level One

I was pissed of when Melinda left. I was rooting for her. :(

But between Blake and Jordin, I really don't care who takes the title because I like them both. :)

15. Sab

Sab Witness

Tonight's the night! I'm so nervous for the both of them. I'm really excited though about the performances. Does anyone know if it's going to be like last year's final performance and they are going to have to sing a song written for them? I didn't like that last year because Kat's song just wasn't as great as Taylor's and I think that had to do with the votes. Anyway, eeeee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.