Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I remember the episode in which they had to hunt down a serial killer in D.C. And she hugged the congresswoman (or Senator) and he said something about playing political games. And she told him basically that wasn't her style

2. mugs

mugs Witness

i really like emily

3. pilla

pilla Witness

they have already transmitted to all the series in U.S.A.? in Italy we are the nose-dive 2x08 ....... I want to know like ends? will be one 3 series?
    which type is the arrived new?

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

pilla, in the United States, we have just finished the second season (series) of Criminal Minds with episode 2x23. The show has been renewed for another year and should return in September.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I really enjoyed the finale. Yay for continuity between JJ and Reid. Their scenes towards the end were great. :D Oh great, Prentiss. She better not try and end Hotch's career.

6. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I loved the finale as well. I was so on the edge of my seat.

I like to think Prentiss wouldn't do anything to Hotch but you never know. I assume that she'll struggle with it quite a bit before deciding what to do. She's grown on me and I would hate to have to starting wishing bad things upon her. :lol:

7. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Fantastic finale. I was on the edge of my seat the whole show. I can't believe the ending. I never thought the BAU would ever be in trouble.

8. pilla

pilla Witness

you are fortunate I envy you a lot.......I want to see the ep.2x23 !!!!!
    they are content that will be one third season

9. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Okay I have a big question:

What is everyones expectations for Season 3?

For me there is two. 1) Give Garcia a fantastic storyline. 2) Don't let the political agenda of the supervisior upset the true basis of this show.

10. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

Okay. I think I'm finally calm enough to post. I really did not like the season finale. I like the very dark humour on the show, but this episode crossed the line, especially using the cliches.

The dead mother, the jumping in front of the train, the "gifts" of ribs, the German mother, all of it... It was an engrossing episode for the first 20 minutes, but then it when cliche, even using one of hte few nationalities that you can safely link to evil without violent outbursts (Germany) rather than taking a new tact... say... Wales... Canada... Norway...

The corpse has gone from being dark humour to just cliche. Same with the train jumping.

So, I give the first third a 7/10, and the last two thirds a 3/10.

11. pilla

pilla Witness

it would appeal to to me if some episodes were centralize to you more on the private life of the personages, usually we see them engages to you in the job but we know little of their life

12. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

*I come in and start talking* I would like to see more of their personal lives too. I think we will be seeing more of it in the next season because of the whole Hotchner wanting to be fired and Emily having to get him fired thing.

I only started watching Criminal Minds since the second part of the episode where Ried got kidnapped and became a heroine addict. That made me so sad because I made him my favorite from watching random episodes before, but never really getting in to it.

I hope Hotchner doesn't get fired, he's too great to leave. But if he doesn't leave, then Emily will have to leave, and she's so awesome (and looks sexy in her FBI vest). I don't want anyone to leave.

13. pilla

pilla Witness

I hope that they will speak about the private life of morgan and Garcia

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

*Jumps in*

Can some one please tell where i can found some screencaps from Criminal Minds? I love the show and i feel bad about what happend to Reid i Hope he is getting better futher in the show. But he i will found i out I hope.

*Jumps out*

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love Criminal Minds, but I just started watching, so I am a little bit confused. I know that Gideon is the boss, but from time to time it looks like Hotchner is the boss. Who is the real boss?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.