The Longset Month of Sarah Sidle Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 6, 2007.

1. melbel

melbel Pathologist

swet. i think maybe Lindsey might find out first

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

This is so sweet! I'm loving it, really! <3 Very, very sweet!

3. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

* note the miss person case in the next couple part is not real I made it up, in no way did it happen and will not happen. It just fan fiction. I do not owner any of the people in CSI or the Sing or her sons.
    Part Twenty-one
    Gil and Sarah walk into the crime lab a hour before they shift starts, Gil goes to his office and Sarah goes into the break room. They both catch up on paper work till they shift start. Catherine was the first to walk into the break room, three minute before the night shift start and Sit down next to Sarah. Who is stare into space, try not to let the smell of the chicken Enchiladas Hodges was make get to her.
    Catherine: Sarah, earth to Sarah
    Sarah: what
    Catherine: what up Sarah you were stare into space when I walk into the break room?
    Sarah: nothing really
    Catherine: Sarah, there is to something up Sarah
    Sarah: Enchiladas Hodges is heat up in the microwave smell and is turn my stomach.
    The microwave beep and Hodges take his Enchiladas out of it and goes and sit down across from Sarah, and start eat it. Sarah shut the folder to the case paperwork she was work on and run into the women restroom across from the break room.
    Hodges: What Sarah problem, she run out of her like she had a bee in her pants.
    Catherine: She can’t watch people eat meat, and your are eat a chicken Enchiladas.
    As Catherine finish said that Grissom, Nick, warrick and Greg walk into the break room.
    Gil: where Sarah at?
    Hodges: the restroom.
    Greg: what is that smell?
    Catherine: that would be what Hodges is eat, it does smell awful, I’m going to go check on Sarah
    Gil: thank Cath; Hodges leave the break room, with you food now.
    Hodges: But I can’t eat in the trace lab.
    Grissom: go to the wait area and eat just do it far away from my team.
    Hodges: ( as Sarah and Catherine walk back into the room) fine
    Gil: let get down to business Sarah, Nick you are on a 418 Missing Person. At the Spears they live at the Palms condos number 15.
    Sarah: who Miss?
    Gil: Britney Spear son Sean and Jayden
    Nick: we On it.
    Gil: I give the rest of you assignments to you in a few minutes I need to talk to Sarah before she and Nick leave.
    Sarah: Nick I meet you at the SUV and you are driver.
    Sarah and Gil walk into his office and close the door.
    Sarah: what is it you need to tell me about Gil.
    Gil: we get the house the Retail call me ten minute before are shift start.
    Sarah hug Gil and Kiss him on the lips.
    Gil: you better get go.
    Sarah: see you lately
    Back in the break room
    Gil: Catherine, Warrick you are on a 419 Dead Body / 420 Homicide. Here the paper with the location.
    Gil: Greg you are with me, we are on a 422 Officer Down / 419 Dead body.
    Greg: is the officer dead or a the person that cause the officer to be down.
    Gil: the Officer is dead.
    Greg: where did this happen at?
    Gil: right outside the Palms
    Greg: could this have any thing to do with the miss children.
    Gil: we are not sure that way we are work as two case for right now.
    At the Palms condos number 15 Nick and Sarah knock on the open door frame before enter the condo. Sofia waves for them to come in. Nick and Sarah walk into the condo and over to Britney. Sarah notice that Britney is cry, so she sit down next to her on the couch.
    Sarah: I’m Sarah Sidle and that Is Nick Stokes we are from the LVPD crime lab.
    Britney: (crying) find my Son Please, they are everything to me.
    Sarah: we will find you sons I promise you.
    Nick: Can you give us something that has they smell on it, we are gonna to use the scent dog to see if we can pick up the scent of which way they went.
    Britney: the boys baby blankest or lay on the beds in the room they sleep in. I will go get them for you.
    Sarah: I will come with you.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Poor Sara...wonder if it's really the meat smell or the pregnancy.

5. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-Two
    Britney leads Sarah back to the room the boys sleep in, Sarah put on a pair of gloves and walk in to the room, she take Jayden baby blanket out of his crib and put into a bag. She then walk over to the toddled bed and pick up Sean blanket and put in another bag. Sarah then look at the Picture of Britney with her two son and they father Kevin that on the bedside table.
    Britney: That picture was take right after Jayden was born.
    Sarah: your boys are very cute. Do you have a update picture of the boys so when can put on the news with the Amber alert.
    Britney: yeah in the big envelope on the coffee table I just get them this morning.
    Sarah: can you can pick one out of them together or one each of your son for us to use or both, when you are do that I go give the baby blanket to Nick who is go with the two police officer and the dogs.
    Britney walk back over to the couch and start gonna through the picture. Sarah goes up to Nick.
    Nick: you want me with the police and the dogs Sarah.
    Sarah: yeah if you do not mind, I still have problem catch my breath if I have to run.
    Nick: no Problem Sarah I let you take the condo, for any evidence the kidnap could left behind, and do not for get to get a tooth brush or comb so we have a DNA sample for each of the boys.
    Sarah: I won't.
    Nick walk out of the condo and Sara walk back over to Britney and Sofia. Sofia was talk to Britney about if there was anything they need to know about her sons like medical problem. When Sarah walk up to them.
    Sofia: I need to talk to Miss Sidle for a minute, then I finish up with you.
    Britney: That fine detective Curtis
    Sofia: you need me to finish talk to her outside
    Sarah: no, I can process with her in here, I need to ask something as I process the condo anywhere.
    Sofia: Ok
    Sarah: Britney, does Sean have a tooth brush yet.
    Britney: yeah It the Winner the pooh Baby tooth brush in the toothbrush hold on the bathroom sink.
    Sarah: I’m going to have to take that to, do you have anything that could give us a DNA sample for Jayden?
    Britney: the only thing is the dirty diaper that lay on the change mate on the floor over there, I had just change him, but I forget his PJ so I pick him up and take him into the boys room and change him into the PJ in they room then lay him down for the night. I was just get ready to throw it away when the kidnap break in and take them.
    Sarah: ( walk over and put the diaper into a bag) Did you see who take them.
    Britney: no they was wear black hood over they face.
    Sarah: Sofia you can finish talk to her now I finish up here as soon as I can Britney.
    Britney: take you time, Search the condo If it could help you find anything that could bring them back soon.
    Sarah: Ok
    Sarah walk into the bathroom and get Sean toothbrush and put it into a bag. She then search the rest of the condo but who even take the boys know what they were doing they do not leave any trace evidence behind or any finger paints. Nick and the dogs did not have any luck either. :confused:

6. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

7. MacsGirlMel

*Adds another awww* I hope they get them soon.

8. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-three
    Back at the lab Sarah and Nick was look over the note on what Britney tell Sofia in the break room. When Grissom and Greg walk into the room and over to them.
    Sarah: Grissom we are get no where here. Who even take Sean and Jayden know what they was doing they was no trace evidence anywhere at the condo and the kidnap was wear black hood over they face.
    Nick the dog get nothing either.
    Gil: the police man that was kill is relation to you cause, a pacifier was lay on the side walk by the cap. Wendy just match the DNA from the Pacifier to the dirty diaper of Jayden.
    Sarah: so he was kill try to stop the kidnap from take Sean and Jayden.
    Nick: way did the dog not pick Jayden smell up then?
    Grissom: because Greg had already bag it and put in the SUV to take it back to the Lab see that it was the only evidence at the scene.
    Just then Sofia run into the break room and Over to them and she has a note in a evidence bag, she hand into Sarah.
    Sofia: I was just get ready to leave when this note for Britney was drop off it from the kidnap.
    Sarah put on a pair of gloves on and take the note out of the bag and read it then drop it on the table, Nick put on a pair of gloves and read the note out loud.
    Nick: It Siad, Britney your break are friends heart by file for a divorce, so we break yours by take your sons, you will hear from us again. We are somewhere in Nevada. Till then I hope you are as sad as Kevin is.
    The kidnapper
    Sarah: (stand up and stay yell) Gil we need to find the people that kidnap Spears sons ASAP.
    Grissom: Nick take the latter to trace and see if they can get anything off it, take the envelope to Wendy and see it there is any DNA on it. After they done with it in trace and DNA check for finger paints on the letter and the envelope .
    Nick: I’m on it. What is Sarah going to do?
    Grissom: Sarah and I are going to go back to the Condo and talk to Britney, Greg will help you Nick.
    Nick and Greg head off towards the DNA and Trace lab. Gil close the break room door then pull Sarah over to him and hug her. As a way to try calm her down, but it not work..
    Sarah: (crying) we have to find then, they are only a year old and four months old Gil. They are so small.
    Gil: I know baby, we will find them let go talk to Britney maybe she can tell if any of her ex-husband friends would do something like this.
    Sarah: Ok
    Sarah and Grissom head out to one of the crime lab SUV and head back to the Palms.

9. MacsGirlMel

LOL the names you used didn't click until now for some reason. Kinda makes me giggle.

10. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-four
    On the way to the Palms Sarah is sit in the passenger seat and is still cry. Gil stop for a red light and look are at Sarah.
    Gil: Sarah you need to get yourself together, before we get to the Palms.
    Sarah: (cry) I’m try Gil, it just really upset that someone would steal her boys.
    Gil: ( as the light turn green)I know.
    Sarah just stop cry as Gil pulls into the park lot. They get out of the car and head up to Britney Condo. Sofia is already inside of the condo when they get there.
    Sofia: what take the two of you so long?
    Sarah: ( as her and Gil take a sit on the couch across from Britney) my fault I had to use the restroom before leave the lab.
    Sofia: Britney I know you meet Miss Sidle already, This is Gil Grissom he also from the crime lab.
    Gil: We read the note the Kidnapper sent, do you know of any of your ex-husband friends that would do something like this.
    Britney: yeah two of them.
    Sarah: can you tell us they names?
    Britney: a T-ball Hems and a Fast ball Hems
    Gil: is that they real names?
    Britney: yeah
    Sarah: thanks
    Just then Sarah cellphone ring
    Sarah: Sarah Sidle here
    Nick: hi Sarah we get finger paints of the envelope
    Sarah: do they match a T-ball Hems or a Fast ball Hems?
    Nick: yeah they do both of them left they finger paints on the envelope. That not all either, we know where the boys are. They are at the three inn room ten, Brass is already he want for you two to get there.
    Sarah: thanks
    Gil: what is it?
    Sarah: finger paints on envelope they match t-ball and fast ball. And they find the boys at the three inn.
    Britney: are they alright.
    Sarah: As far as I know yes. Grissom and I are gone to go over right now, the three should be back together by tonight at the last.
    Britney: thanks.

11. MacsGirlMel

At least they found them.

12. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty-Five
    Sarah and Grissom get to the Three Inn and go to room ten. When the old boy Sean see Sarah he run up to her. Sarah kneel down and look at Sean.
    Sarah: Sean
    Sean: (shake head yes) Momie, see mom
    Sarah: you will soon.
    Grissom: Sarah go with the boys to get check out at the hospital, I will process the scene.
    Sarah ok.
    Brass head her two carseat child welfare agent drop off. He help Sarah put them into the backseat of the SUV, them help her get Sean And Jayden into them. Once they get to the hospital a nurse take them back to a private examine room. A doctor come into check on them, and say they are fine and do not have any injury. Sarah sit and plays with the boys to Britney get there. She walk into the examine room they was in wait for her and run over to them and give each of them a big hug.
    Britney: Miss. Sidle thank you so much, for find them, and tell Mr. Grissom thank to.
    Sarah: we just did are job, But I’m really glad we find them in time. By the way you son are even cute in person and they are really nice. Jayden is a really calm baby.
    Britney: Do you have any children Miss. Sidle you seem so good with my sons.
    Sarah: No, but I’m pregnant
    Britney: how far along are you?
    Sara: I Just enter my fifteen week.
    Britney: I should be get the boys home now, But as I say before thanks for find then.
    Britney and Sean wave as the three them leave the room. Sarah goes back to the hotel and get they just as Gil finish up. Sarah switch to the passenger Side as Gil put the Evidence into the SUV and then he driver to the lab check the evidence into the evidence room and clock him and Sarah out. Afterwards they go over to Sarah place and finish packing her stuff up and load into Sarah car. After they finish her packing they go pack his stuff up. Then Sleep over at his place for the night, Because tomorrow morning they are movie into they new house.

13. MacsGirlMel

sounds fun :) *Wouldn't mind sleeping cuddled up with him herself hehe* I'm curious where you're going next.

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet as keep it up

15. sarahSidle1981

Part Twenty- Six
    The next morning After the mover had unload all the box of Gil and her books and bring down to the basement. Sarah went to work unpack the boxes and put them on the bookcase. Meanwhile Gil was help the mover unload the rest of the boxes and bring them over to the house. Ten minutes into she hear someone come down the stairs.
    Sarah: who there?
    Lindsey: ( as she walk down the stars and start help Sarah. It me Lindsey Willows, Me and My Mom saw Gil and you pull into the granges and one moving trunk pull into the driveway and another park along the sidewalk. So we come over to offer to help you two un pack. My mom sent me to unpack boxes of books with you, she did not want me carry any of the boxes she think they be to Heavy for me.
    Sara: she right you know.
    Lindsey: She tell you to about me being pregnant? Just like she tell Gil Grissom.
    Sarah: Yeah, she did. Do not feel bad there Gil we not let me carry any of the boxes either. He say it not safe for pregnant women to carry heavy items, it could hurt the baby or in my case babies.
    Lindsey: Sarah have you tell the rest of you co-work about being pregnant yet?
    Sarah: no, Only Gil, Catherine, Ecklie and you know as of right now. I’m going to have to tell them soon.
    Sarah and Lindsey had just get finish put the books on the bookcases when it was time for Sara, Catherine, and Gil to get ready for work. Catherine and Lindsey head back over to they house. Sarah and Gil head to they bedroom and get ready for work. Once at work Gil goes into his office. Sarah head to the break room and bend over and get a water out of the mini- Refrigerator, not know that Nick, Greg and Warrick are watch her very closely. Sarah walk over to the table after get her water and see the guys are stare at her.
    Sarah: Guys way are you stare at me for?
    Guys: Stare we ain’t stare
    Sarah: Yes you are, so stop and tell me way you are stare at me.
    The guys are just look at eachother then back to Sarah. Hodges who was walk by the break room over hear what they was say and walk into the break room. He stop and look at Sarah.
    Sarah: now you are stare at me Hodges, stop it.
    Hodges: Sarah have you been gain weight, you Jeans are start to look tight and so is your shirt.
    Sarah: ( Gil and Catherine walk in) I guess I can’t put this off anymore. I’m pregnant.
    Guys: who the father?
    Gil look at Sarah and she shake her head yes at him.
    Gil: I’m the father a it not baby, it Babies
    Sarah: I’m have twin.