Photography Competition: Urban - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: Urban

Great work everyone! Those were lovely pictures.

Congrats to all the winners. :)

Mine, for those who wondered, was number 3 and I wanted to thank anybody who has been voting for me since it was a very special photo. I like it a lot and even I didn't make it to the top, I wanted to point out my appreciation for those who voted for it. It meant a lot to me. :D :D :D

As for the location... it was taken in San Fran, Telegraph Hill.

Where is the rest of the pics located?

BonaTaylor, I really liked your photo. Thanks for telling us where it was taken. :)

I loved #8 and was wondering which US station it was taken at? Thanks for any info - it looks familiar to me, but I can't place it.

#8 is definately Grand Central Station in Manhattan. :)

Mine was of the Manhattan skyline (#7).

Elsie was your taken on top of the empire state building? cuz mine was :lol: i had a few taken from every side but decided to use the one with the crystler building in it.

^ Yep, it sure was. :lol: I too have many pictures taken from each angle!

To me, nothing says 'urban' quite like the NYC skyline. :D

Man, I missed the voting on this one. Stuipd life getting in the way. There was really good photos in this competition. I hope the next one is just as good. ;)

It is cool to see how people have different taste... I went to a photography course and some damn good photographers were there that actually worked in the bussenis... and my photo was voted second there! Ofcourse a lot of issues about technices were also encountered there in that course

That was photo number 1 with the two skate dudes

Elsie said:
#8 is definately Grand Central Station in Manhattan. :)
Thanks Elsie. :) I really should have know that having been there. Okay, so it was a long time ago though! ;)

my picture (#2) was taken in paris, near the sacre coeur church. thanks to everyone who voted for it. :) :D
i love the pics of the ny skyline. the view from the empire state building is incredible. :eek:

Back