Pirates Of The Caribbean

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by midnight17, Apr 5, 2007.

1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean

I have 15 days i believe till i can see this, i can't wait, 4th pirates, sounds good, i love pirates, but i woudl have to see how this one turns out before i went and seen a 4th one,

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Well, I finally ordered my ticket to the 'select theater' release of PoTC3 at eight o'clock on the 24th. It shall be snazzyness.
    My ship will own you, darnit. Don't make me get a stick!
    I did watch a clip today though, where Jack called this dude 'Larry', 'cause pirates are unimaginative. ;)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I went to the cinema last night and saw the trailer for the new movie! It looks good. *yay* :D

I really hope this movie lives up to the standard of the first two. I'm going to be absolutely gutted if it's a let down.

4. Teelie

Teelie Dead on Arrival

I'll be seeing the third as I feel it's more like part 2 of the second movie. In a ESB/ROTJ sort of way or Kill Bill. The second movie doesn't stand on its own without the third one to finish the story.

5. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Check out this website, there are a few clips from the movie. It looks fantastic.

http://www.bvimovies.com/googlevideo/pirates3/uk/jacksparrow.html

I got my kids and hubby their tickets to go next Friday but I am away on a hen weekend so got to wait to see it on Monday. Kids dont mind tho it means they get to see it twice!

6. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

YAY! We just purchased tickets for this Thursday night at 8:00pm!! I'm SO excited!!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It breaks here this week as well, and I want to see [beside Depp] Keith as his dad :lol: it said in a article in our paper, that "Johnny Deep has a 'man crush on Keith Richards' meaning he totally admires him, and they had lunch together.. so that'll be a treat to see old-weathered icon rock and roll famous guitarist in a 'Pirates' movie :D so, he's doing it strickly for fun. he sure doesn't need the money!

8. drkate

drkate Corpse

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for the third installment! My friend booked tickets for me this friday!!! *dies of excitement*

Ahhh, I can't wait to see the expected clash between Jack and Barbosa! *squee* *drools over Johnny Depps hotness* *content sigh*

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I can't believe it, but a friend of mine just gave me a ticket for the premiere this wednesday!! It's for a marathon for the 3 movies of the saga, and I'll go to the last 2 (mostly because I have to work). I don't mind I hve to drive for more than ane hour and half to get to that cinema or the fact that the last movie start at 00.00 and I work the next day, I'll be one of the first people to see that movie!!!

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I'm so stoked, Im going to a midnight showing on Thursday, ITS GONNA FREAKING ROCK!!!! :D

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I'm so excited, I'll watch PotC 3 tomorrow, can't wait! It's the premiere here in Germany. I loved the first 2 parts, watched them again the last 2 weekends. Hope I won't be disappointed. :p

12. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I just come back from the movies...
    AWESOME!!! OMG, it's great!!! Jack, I love youuuuuuuuuu!!! :D

13. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I'm actually looking forward to seeing this one. I saw the first one in the theatre and thought it was just okay. The second one I fell asleep on. Go figure. This one AWE looks incredible. Can't wait to see the battle at the whirlpool from the television previews.

14. Nim

Nim Pathologist

The battle is breathtaking!!! Well, I have an obsession with flag ships and pirates, but the special effects are amazing, I had goosebumps all the time!!! :D

15. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

i am soo annoyed cause i have to work a lot at the moment and so i dunno when ill get to see it!!!!
    all those going tomorrow enjoy it and dont tease me about it too much please!